PDA

View Full Version : Warning From Wall Street Broker: “The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed”; Reco

Serpo
29th November 2011, 01:38 PM
Warning From Wall Street Broker: “The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed”; Recommends “ALL customers Withdraw From All of the Markets” (http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=8325)

Editor’s Note: You will rarely, if ever again, see a brokerage firm close their doors not as a result of losing all of their customers’ money, but rather, preemptively in order to prevent them from being wiped out. That’s exactly what Ann Barnhardt of Barnhardt Capital Management did Thursday morning when she advised clients that her firm was liquidating all customer brokerage and options accounts. In a series of letterspublished on her web site (http://barnhardt.biz/), disseminated by Zero Hedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/entire-system-has-been-utterly-destroyed-mf-global-collapse-presenting-first-mf-global-casualty), and brought to us by The Daily Crux (http://www.thedailycrux.com/content/9230/End_of_America), Ms. Barnhardt takes the unprecedented step of shutting down her firm in order to prevent losses in what she says is a system that “is no longer functioning with integrity and is suicidally risk-laden.”

This is an absolute must read warning for all American investors. Though Barnhardt’s firm dealt primarily in futures and options trading, she cautions that ALL markets have been infected with systemic contagion, including the underlying cash commodities – known in layman’s terms as the physical delivery of goods. With the recent collapse of MF Global, the details of which suggest direct fraud and theft of customer accounts, and the government’s lack of any serious response, Barnhardt seems to think there is a real possibility of cascading, system-wide failures in the broader financial sector.
Look out folks, because if she is right then we’re in serious trouble – and soon. The takeaway is, if you’re not sure what is happening in the markets then get out and get your money to safety, otherwise it will soon be added to the asset pool of the organizations complicit in orchestrating the destruction of our financial markets and economic system.
Without further ado, prepare to be blown away:
BCM Has Ceased Operations (source (http://barnhardt.biz/))
Posted by Ann Barnhardt – November 17, AD 2011 10:27 AM MST
Dear Clients, Industry Colleagues and Friends of Barnhardt Capital Management,
It is with regret and unflinching moral certainty that I announce that Barnhardt Capital Management has ceased operations. After six years of operating as an independent introducing brokerage, and eight years of employment as a broker before that, I found myself, this morning, for the first time since I was 20 years old, watching the futures and options markets open not as a participant, but as a mere spectator.
The reason for my decision to pull the plug was excruciatingly simple: I could no longer tell my clients that their monies and positions were safe in the futures and options markets – because they are not. And this goes not just for my clients, but for every futures and options account in the United States. The entire system has been utterly destroyed by the MF Global collapse. Given this sad reality, I could not in good conscience take one more step as a commodity broker, soliciting trades that I knew were unsafe or holding funds that I knew to be in jeopardy.
The futures markets are very highly-leveraged and thus require an exceptionally firm base upon which to function. That base was the sacrosanct segregation of customer funds from clearing firm capital, with additional emergency financial backing provided by the exchanges themselves. Up until a few weeks ago, that base existed, and had worked flawlessly. Firms came and went, with some imploding in spectacular fashion. Whenever a firm failure happened, the customer funds were intact and the exchanges would step in to backstop everything and keep customers 100% liquid – even as their clearing firm collapsed and was quickly replaced by another firm within the system.

Great Deals From Our Sponsors

Everything changed just a few short weeks ago. A firm, led by a crony of the Obama regime, stole all of the non-margined cash held by customers of his firm. Let’s not sugar-coat this or make this crime seem “complex” and “abstract” by drowning ourselves in six-dollar words and uber-technical jargon. Jon Corzine STOLE the customer cash at MF Global. Knowing Jon Corzine, and knowing the abject lawlessness and contempt for humanity of the Marxist Obama regime and its cronies, this is not really a surprise. What was a surprise was the reaction of the exchanges and regulators. Their reaction has been to take a bad situation and make it orders of magnitude worse. Specifically, they froze customers out of their accounts WHILE THE MARKETS CONTINUED TO TRADE, refusing to even allow them to liquidate. This is unfathomable. The risk exposure precedent that has been set is completely intolerable and has destroyed the entire industry paradigm. No informed person can continue to engage these markets, and no moral person can continue to broker or facilitate customer engagement in what is now a massive game of Russian Roulette.
I have learned over the last week that MF Global is almost certainly the mere tip of the iceberg. There is massive industry-wide exposure to European sovereign junk debt. While other firms may not be as heavily leveraged as Corzine had MFG leveraged, and it is now thought that MFG’s leverage may have been in excess of 100:1, they are still suicidally leveraged and will likely stand massive, unmeetable collateral calls in the coming days and weeks as Europe inevitably collapses. I now suspect that the reason the Chicago Mercantile Exchange did not immediately step in to backstop the MFG implosion was because they knew and know that if they backstopped MFG, they would then be expected to backstop all of the other firms in the system when the failures began to cascade – and there simply isn’t that much money in the entire system. In short, the problem is a SYSTEMIC problem, not merely isolated to one firm.
Perhaps the most ominous dynamic that I have yet heard of in regards to this mess is that of the risk of potential CLAWBACK actions. For those who do not know, “clawback” is the process by which a bankruptcy trustee is legally permitted to re-seize assets that left a bankrupt entity in the time period immediately preceding the entity’s collapse. So, using the MF Global customers as an example, any funds that were withdrawn from MFG accounts in the run-up to the collapse, either because of suspicions the customer may have had about MFG from, say, watching the company’s bond yields rise sharply, or from purely organic day-to-day withdrawls, the bankruptcy trustee COULD initiate action to “clawback” those funds. As a hedge broker, this makes my blood run cold. Generally, as the markets move in favor of a hedge position and equity builds in a client’s account, that excess equity is sent back to the customer who then uses that equity to offset cash market transactions OR to pay down a revolving line of credit. Even the possibility that a customer could be penalized and additionally raped AGAIN via a clawback action after already having their customer funds stolen is simply villainous. While there has been no open indication of clawback actions being initiated by the MF Global trustee, I have been told that it is a possibility.
And so, to the very unpleasant crux of the matter. The futures and options markets are no longer viable. It is my recommendation that ALL customers withdraw from all of the markets as soon as possible so that they have the best chance of protecting themselves and their equity. The system is no longer functioning with integrity and is suicidally risk-laden. The rule of law is non-existent, instead replaced with godless, criminal political cronyism.
Remember, derivatives contracts are NOT NECESSARY in the commodities markets. The cash commodity itself is the underlying reality and is not dependent on the futures or options markets. Many people seem to have gotten that backwards over the past decades. From Abel the animal husbandman up until the year 1964, there were no cattle futures contracts at all, and no options contracts until 1984, and yet the cash cattle markets got along just fine.
Finally, I will not, under any circumstance, consider reforming and re-opening Barnhardt Capital Management, or any other iteration of a brokerage business, until Barack Obama has been removed from office AND the government of the United States has been sufficiently reformed and repopulated so as to engender my total and complete confidence in the government, its adherence to and enforcement of the rule of law, and in its competent and just regulatory oversight of any commodities markets that may reform. So long as the government remains criminal, it would serve no purpose whatsoever to attempt to rebuild the futures industry or my firm, because in a lawless environment, the same thievery and fraud would simply happen again, and the criminals would go unpunished, sheltered by the criminal oligarchy.
To my clients, who literally TO THE MAN agreed with my assessment of the situation, and were relieved to be exiting the markets, and many whom I now suspect stayed in the markets as long as they did only out of personal loyalty to me, I can only say thank you for the honor and pleasure of serving you over these last years, with some of my clients having been with me for over twelve years. I will continue to blog at Barnhardt.biz, which will be subtly re-skinned soon, and will continue my cattle marketing consultation business. I will still be here in the office, answering my phones, with the same phone numbers. Alas, my retirement came a few years earlier than I had anticipated, but there was no possible way to continue given the inevitability of the collapse of the global financial markets, the overthrow of our government, and the resulting collapse in the rule of law.
As for me, I can only echo the words of David:
“This is the Lord’s doing; and it is wonderful in our eyes.”
With Best Regards-
Ann Barnhardt
http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=8325

General of Darkness
29th November 2011, 01:42 PM
Serpo, thanks for the article, but I think that the vast majority of us here at gs-us knew this already. It's just nice to see someone else say it, so we know we're not crazy.

Serpo
29th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Serpo, thanks for the article, but I think that the vast majority of us here at gs-us knew this already. It's just nice to see someone else say it, so we know we're not crazy.

Yes its always good to know we are not crazy..................haha

osoab
29th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Such a sweet woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riSJcZC89Hc

learn2swim
29th November 2011, 02:57 PM
Such a sweet woman.

Is she part of the tribe?

Spectrism
29th November 2011, 03:04 PM
Listen to this show. Remember that construction project happening at the White House? Could it be a bomb shelter?

Listen (http://www.trunews.com/Audio/m3u/11_28_11_monday_trunews2.m3u)

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/m3u/11_28_11_monday_trunews2.m3u

ximmy
29th November 2011, 03:08 PM
WOW... Even a crazy shit house rat knows "I could no longer tell my clients that their monies and positions were safe in the futures and options markets"

osoab
2nd December 2011, 03:59 AM
Ann Barnhardt on Financial Sense this week. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but there were a few things that stood out to me.

She gives the latest FED swap with the ECB until Christmas until it falls apart.

She said that the trustee for MF was allowing MF (the company) to trade proprietorially for itself.

Ann Barnhardt: The Entire Futures/Options Market Has Been Destroyed by the MF Global Collapse (http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/guest-expert/2011/12/01/ann-barnhardt/entire-futures-options-market-destroyed-by-mf-global-collapse)

Santa
2nd December 2011, 05:00 AM
Is she part of the tribe?I don't know, but... she definitely doesn't love Allah. Lol...

Santa
2nd December 2011, 05:17 AM
Is she part of the tribe?

She just wrote this little op ed piece and I'd say she sounds Catholic.

Reader Theological Question: God & Evil (Repost)
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - November 25, AD 2011 9:13 PM MST
{I'm trolling the archive due to extended turkey-coma. Well, technically STUFFING coma, but the symptoms are identical.} ------------------------------------------------------------
Reader question:

Ann, There are a couple of things that have always greatly troubled me about Christianity. And let me state for the record that I do believe in God and I do believe that He sent His Son to Earth to be our Savior. But, how can it be claimed that God is in absolute control of EVERYTHING, including all of those fusion reactions, in this universe? In order to accept that notion, one must accept that God is in ABSOLUTE control of all evil, not just all good. And if God absolutely controls all evil, and nothing happens in this universe without his consent, permission and "go ahead", well, where does that leave us? Logically, If God exists (and he does) and Satan exists (and he does) and God has absolute and complete control of everything Satan has, does, thinks and wants, doesn't the line of separation between the two get blurred? And by even thinking that blasphemous thought have I committed the Cardinal Sin?
RB
FANTASTIC question. How can God be all-powerful and still allow evil? If God is all-powerful, aren’t we all just little chess men being moved around on a chess board?
First, we have to pin down the concept of free will. Because God LOVES His creation, most especially sentient beings, He gave all sentient beings FREE WILL. He didn’t want us to be his “toys”, because toys are mere objects. Instead, He created us as SUBJECTS. He wants to interact with us and have a dynamic relationship with us. The way He did this was to bestow upon us individual sovereignity – or free will. We can choose. We can, through our decisions and actions, alter the timeline. In fact, every decision and action we take does just that. As we travel through linear time, we are constantly shaping and directing how the timeline unfolds.
Now a quick point about these “sentient beings” that God created. There are two populations within that set. The first is human beings, who are spirits joined to a body. We are BODY-PERSONS. The other population is referred to as “angels”. Yes, angels are very real, as Our Lord makes SPECIFIC reference to them in the Gospels numerous times. Angels are PURE SPIRIT. They do not have physical bodies. They have, on occasion, made themselves manifest to people by taking on the appearance of a body, but that is just an illusion for our benefit. They are pure spirit. Satan is in this population, along with what we call “demons”. These are pure spirits who chose to rebel against God. Why did they rebel? Angels exist, like God, outside of time. They saw that it was God’s will, one way or another, to take on Human Flesh so that He could love us AS one of us. A certain percentage of the angels were repulsed by this – repulsed at the idea of bowing down and worshiping a mere Man, even if that Man was God, and so they rebelled. Since God made them free sovereigns, they were permitted to do this. Think about it. If God just started snuffing beings out of existence when they made a choice that wasn’t in accord with His will, wouldn’t that cheapen all life and existence to the point of meaninglessness? Wouldn’t all beings just be mere object-playthings at that point? Yep. Love means putting up with the periodic horseshit behavior of the beloved. Most ESPECIALLY for God.
So that explains how evil entered into the world and is allowed to persist. Now a little recreational physics. I have always LOVED physics, even though my math education was horrible. When I was in the 8th grade, my grandmother bought Steven Hawking’s “A Brief History of Time” for me with her senior discount card at Waldenbooks. I was in heaven. One of the concepts that Hawking explained was the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. In a nutshell, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle states that we can never know the exact position AND velocity of any particle, because in order to observe a particle, you have to bounce a photon off of it – which then alters its position and velocity. Now, you might think that is no big deal, but it is a HUGE deal. You’re just going to have to take my word for this for the moment, but what this means is that when a particle travels from point A to point B, it traverses EVERY POSSIBLE PATH SIMULTANEOUSLY. I’m not kidding. This is experimentally proven.
What does this have to do with God and free will? God in His omniscience knows and sees not only the Real Timeline, which is the result of all of our individual decisions, but he also knows and sees all of the “Heisenberg Timelines” which are constantly and infinitely shooting and branching off from the Real Timeline. In other words, the Heisenberg Timelines are the timelines that WOULD have happened IF we had made a different choice. When we say that God is INFINITE and ALL-KNOWING, we really don’t comprehend the real scope of what we are saying. Infinite means infinite – not limited in any way. Hence, the infinite number of Heisenberg Timelines fit very easily into that set.
What God does is constantly reset His Perfect Will after every decision every person makes. He always has a clearly defined Will, which is always for the perfect good, given the timeline up to that point. Let’s say that right now in this moment His will is for Ann to do action Y, which is in accord with His Perfect Will, but I instead choose to do action Z. After I choose and execute action Z, He adjusts His Perfect Will to a new set given action Z. If action Z was a sin, His new Perfect Will now includes that I confess and repent of that sin, but the timeline continues given the reality of Action Z, which I freely chose. If I choose action Y, no adjustment is made on His part, because I have acted in accordance with His Perfect Will, and the timeline likewise continues. I cannot emphasize enough the infinite love, patience and condescension we are talking about here. There just aren’t words.
So what we see is that God is in an unending dance of love manifested in freedom with all of us. His Will is always for perfect good, but in His love for us, He allows us to act freely, and then in His Mercy, He resets according to our choices. He allows us to, in a sense, cooperate with Him in authoring reality. This is why wonderful things tend to come out of bad situations. Think of all of the husbands and wives who have met and fallen in love . . . because of a war. How many times have you heard a person recall a terrible childhood, or a terrible accident, and then say, “. . . .but I wouldn’t change a thing.” Now you know why. Does God ever enter into the timeline and “nudge” events? Oh, yes. Many times these “nudges” are barely perceptible and exist almost entirely within the conscious or sub-conscious mind. But He does also on occasion physically enter into spacetime to nudge the timeline, and those instances are called “miracles”.
And yes, He is managing to do all this while driving 1.659 novemdecillion fusion reactions per second.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts: nor your ways My ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are exalted above the earth, so are My ways exalted above your ways, and My thoughts above your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

JJ.G0ldD0t
2nd December 2011, 05:39 AM
This chick came outta fvkin no where. whose ever heard of her?

I'm suspicious. I wonder if there's a market scare in the works to stir up a selloff- Then the fatcats are all set for one final run.

Santa
2nd December 2011, 05:40 AM
Ann Barnhardt is something of an enigma. She is definitely intelligent. If she is part of the Tribe, it'd be as a Catholic crypto jew.
I find her very interesting. Here's another op ed satire piece she wrote.

A Peaceful Neo-Nazi?

By Ann Barnhardt (http://www.americanthinker.com/ann_barnhardt/)

Satire
Dear Family,
I am writing to inform you of truly great news. I know how sad and worried you all were when I was convicted of armed robbery and sentenced to two years in prison. As it turns out, this was the best thing that has ever happened to me. My time in prison brought me into contact with an outstanding group of people and ideology that I didn't know much about before my time behind bars. They have taught me discipline of both mind and body, are very insistent about dietary rules, and have taught me all about how the world should work, and how utterly broken and unfair our current system in the United States is, and have showed me the truth of how the Jews are actually controlling everything. Upon my release next week, I am going to join with these people and we are going to change the world. Someday soon our flag will fly over the White House and over the entire United States, and then there will truly be equality, fairness, and plenty for all.
Yes, that's right, I have become a Neo-Nazi.
Now, I know what you must be thinking, but I want to assure you that I'm not going to be that kind of Neo-Nazi. I am going to be a true, pure, peaceful Neo-Nazi. I'm not actually going to kill anybody. That's not the kind of Neo-Nazi I am going to be. I am going to be in what is called the Allgemeine-SS. This is the branch of the SS that does bureaucratic party work, and eventually I will do governmental administrative work, once we take over. Of course, I will be a default reservist in the Waffen-SS as part of my service, but I don't anticipate seeing actual combat, or having to work as a guard in a re-education camp, or personally carry out executions. Like I said, I'm not that kind of Neo-Nazi. It really is important to me that you understand that.
We are going to install a system of governance whereby the charging of interest is a crime, and we are going to eliminate all investing and market speculation. We are also going to demand nationalized free healthcare and pensions, and we are going to nationalize all private trusts and savings. Hoarding money is a crime against humanity. Wealth should be spread around and shared. I'm sure you agree with this!
We are also going to abolish the current military in the United States and replace it with a civilian national security force. Like the current, Jew-infested military, this new people's military called the "Wehrmacht" will have four branches: Heer, Kreigsmarine, Luftwaffe, and Waffen-SS. There will also be intelligence services and personal protection units for the leaders of the Party, but like I told you, I'm not going to be that kind of Neo-Nazi.
In doing all of these things, we are going to rebuild the economy, stop inflation, and heck, we're even going to make Amtrak trains run on time! There is no aspect of life that we won't control and perfect. And this is just the beginning! After we take over the United States, it is our plan to eventually take over the entire world so that all people everywhere can benefit from our perfected way of life. This will be called the Ultimate Reich and it will last forever.
But please understand, we will only kill the people who force us to kill them by stubbornly refusing to join with us voluntarily. After reading my letter, I'm sure that you can agree that anyone who wouldn't want to join with us must be a mental defective and thus a danger to society. These people will be discreetly eliminated, and their remains disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. But I won't be the person actually doing this. I am going to have an office job, because I am not that kind of Neo-Nazi.
Well, I had better sign off. My cellmate, boyfriend, and Scharfuhrer (that means squad leader) Ernst is waiting for me in our bunk. I can't wait for you to meet him. I don't know what I ever saw in women. They are so weak and physically unclean. Ernst also has a nephew, Hansel, who is in the Young Neo-Nazi youth brigade that he has promised I can have all for myself when we get out in a few weeks. Ernst says the first thing we are going to do is set up Young Neo-Nazi youth brigades all over the country.
I will expect your full and complete support, including generous financial support, as I begin my new life as a Neo-Nazi, and hope that you will not fall for all of the hateful, bigoted, lying propaganda about Neo-Nazism. Remember, that is all a product of the Jewish-controlled media. The number of Neo-Nazis who are actually, personally violent is relatively small, and besides, I am not that kind of Neo-Nazi.
Your son,
Rudolf
(formerly Scott)
The point of this piece is to highlight the absurdity of the false concepts of "moderate Islam" and "extremist Islam." There is no more "moderate Islam" than there is "moderate Nazism." This nomenclature is willfully manipulative propaganda and must be called out and corrected whenever and wherever it is used.
"There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that's it."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey
Ann Barnhardt is a livestock and grain commodity broker and marketing consultant, American patriot, traditional Catholic, and unwitting counter-revolutionary blogger. She can be reached through her business at www.barnhardt.biz (http://www.barnhardt.biz/).

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/a_peaceful_neo-nazi.html#ixzz1fNqh8Fyw

osoab
2nd December 2011, 05:45 AM

I'm suspicious. I wonder if there's a market scare in the works to stir up a selloff- Then the fatcats are all set for one final run.

At least she like Bacon!

Santa
2nd December 2011, 05:51 AM

I'm suspicious.

That's what I'm thinking too... You're right. She just appeared out of nowhere, bigger than life. All full of cock and bull.
She's really hard not to like. Lol... Like Sarah Silverman.

Santa
2nd December 2011, 06:01 AM
Here's another interesting Ann Barnhardt video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfbYkXtHuA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfbYkXtHuA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfbYkXtHuA)

Horn
2nd December 2011, 06:02 AM
Her and John Corizine are GFO twin oracles on the gateway to Zion/Babylonia.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls72s10C5j1qz71pno1_400.jpg

JJ.G0ldD0t
2nd December 2011, 06:09 AM
Her and John Corizine are GFO twin oracles on the gateway to Zion/Babylonia.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls72s10C5j1qz71pno1_400.jpg

those are 2 sets of boobies that say GOOOO AWAAYYYYY

Silver Rocket Bitches!
2nd December 2011, 06:20 AM
I had never heard of her. Then again, I had never heard of MF Global either until they stole billions from their customers and not a single person was arrested for it.

Santa
2nd December 2011, 06:30 AM
Here's the first part of the Koran burning. It's the Lindsey Graham burning... Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78K9e5GGU5E

General of Darkness
2nd December 2011, 06:36 AM
I'd hit it. :)

BrewTech
2nd December 2011, 06:45 AM
I didn't trust her when she came out of nowhere, and I don't trust her now.

Ask her about 9/11, see what she says.

Horn
2nd December 2011, 06:48 AM

You'd better have an underground shelter from the fallout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE

Santa
2nd December 2011, 06:53 AM
I didn't trust her when she came out of nowhere, and I don't trust her now.

Ask her about 9/11, see what she says.
Yeah, great question...

osoab
2nd December 2011, 07:48 AM

You would hit anything.

JJ.G0ldD0t
2nd December 2011, 08:35 AM

rly? o.O
http://www.ushanka.us/blog/images/Ann5.17.11.jpg

I guess you already did but she's being WAY too generous -

Do us a favor and just don't video it. k?