PDA

View Full Version : I layed on the horn !

zap
29th November 2011, 07:34 PM
So I am driving down the dirt rd. Saturday, and a red truck with racks was in front of me I got down past great-gramas deserted old house and it slowed way down, bastards wouldn't get outta my way, then I see a hand and the barrel of a riflecome out the window and then saw 5 does, and 1 nice buck up the hill to my left, I layed on my horn and hollered out the window!! hahah they didn't kill one, so I followed the truck down the rd and they pulled over, in the meantime I am dialing 411 trying to get the game warden, never got a descent #

Yep all mexicans and I know enough spanish to tell them don't be poaching around here, and can cuss pretty good in english !:).

Oh forgot to add, those are my deer and when I need meat I will shoot them.;)

LuckyStrike
29th November 2011, 07:39 PM
So I am driving down the dirt rd. Saturday, and a red truck with racks was in front of me I got down past great-gramas deserted old house and it slowed way down, bastards wouldn't get outta my way, then I see a hand and the barrel of a riflecome out the window and then saw 5 does, and 1 nice buck up the hill to my left, I layed on my horn and hollered out the window!! hahah they didn't kill one, so I followed the truck down the rd and they pulled over, in the meantime I am dialing 411 trying to get the game warden, never got a descent #

Yep all mexicans and I know enough spanish to tell them don't be poaching around here, and can cuss pretty good in english !:).

Oh forgot to add, those are my deer and when I need meat I will shoot them.;)

Good for you. I hope you were strapped as well. I'm glad the confrontation didn't turn ugly.

Dogman
29th November 2011, 07:41 PM
There are some Spanish ones that are pretty juicy that are dam near a must to know.
Surprised your vocabulary is lacking in that department. Hope you follow up with calling
the wardens. Maybe they will patrol your area a tad more. That group may be back.

Keep your shotgun very close, especially if they saw where you turned off.

zap
29th November 2011, 08:00 PM
@ Dog No worries, I was going downtown.

@ Lucky and nope no guns in my truck, I am just stupid sometimes.