PDA

View Full Version : Fingers crossed, might be slowly "converting" my friend

AndreaGail
29th November 2011, 08:48 PM
An old friend of mine, a lifelong republican, who also lives in Colorado, recently had a job offer in KC, Missouri.

He just got back from the visit and I gave him a call to see how it went and one of the first things he mentioned was how much crime the city had and how dirty it was (no surprise there if you look at the demographics ::)). Then, out of nowhere he starts talking about the KC Federal Reserve Office and some of the history behind it and how it related to the city. Then he goes on to mention the Federal Reserve System.

So of course I interject nonchalantly and say "yeah that is interesting, I read something a while back on it called 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve' by Eustace Mullins. It was a very interesting read. If you're interested I can try to dig it up and send you over the pdf version."

At the end of the conversation, he gives another shocking statement, "I'm beginning to think Andrew Jackson was right"

I'm hoping he enjoys the book!

Ponce
29th November 2011, 08:55 PM
"A drop at a time wil a bucket fill"... Ponce

Panoptimist
29th November 2011, 09:12 PM
Just tell him to pay attention to the last names...if he's got half a brain something will eventually click.

ximmy
29th November 2011, 09:44 PM
The sheeple could wake up to form a great revolutionary army

Shami-Amourae
29th November 2011, 09:53 PM
The sheeple could wake up to form a great revolutionary army

I dunno.... those Chinese waffle makers are only $2. Can't pass that up!

Joe King
29th November 2011, 10:02 PM
Why can't we have cheap waffles along with the Revoution?

Mmmm....waffles!

http://www.olsouthrecipes.com/waffle/images/waffle_closeup.jpg

Glass
30th November 2011, 01:03 AM
I think you are on to it Joe King. If you promised every one a $10 TV for showing up to the revolution then it would be on.

Ah well there you go. We've hit the problem and the solution in one and it's all JK's doing.

The reason there is no revolution is that no one has offered the revolutionaries any raping and pillaging. If you do that, I guarantee people will show up to join in.

This is actually what the powers that be have been doing for the last couple of millenium. They offer souldiers raping and pillaging as part payment, job entitlements or fringe benefits. That's why they can easily raise an army because they are offering the RAPE and PILLAGING.

Perhaps it's rape AND pillaging. Not sure. But there is the answer.

Serpo
30th November 2011, 01:52 AM
The lies are so blatant now everyone is starting to wake up and if not then they are still in deep sleep thrombosis....

Twisted Titan
30th November 2011, 07:26 AM
A person convinced against their will is of the same opinon still