PDA

View Full Version : the Kenyan Seals Records of Murdered BP Agent implicated in fast & furious

midnight rambler
30th November 2011, 11:14 AM
Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious

"All you rubes just need to get out of my way, go fuck yourselves."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-admin-seals-records-murdered-border-patrol-agent-implicated-fast-and-furious_610783.html

Twisted Titan
30th November 2011, 11:22 AM
If you have done nothing wrong ..........you don't have anything to hide

right?

midnight rambler
30th November 2011, 11:24 AM
If you have done nothing wrong ..........you don't have anything to hide

right?

That's the thing - WHO said they did anything wrong?? WHO can question the circumstances??

mick silver
30th November 2011, 11:34 AM
ever day they keep fucking us all . just how much longer before they control the world ? they just keep slapping our faces and we turn to the other cheek to take more . lets be clear we have NO right to know nothing . we dont even have the rights to know nothing at this point in the game . this is going to be one hell of a show . i will be going to the big store tomorrow i will pick up ex popcorn

Spectrism
30th November 2011, 12:24 PM
ever day they keep fucking us all . just how much longer before they control the world ? they just keep slapping our faces and we turn to the other cheek to take more . lets be clear we have NO right to know nothing . we dont even have the rights to know nothing at this point in the game . this is going to be one hell of a show . i will be going to the big store tomorrow i will pick up ex popcorn

There is only one who will beat down these devils. When he steps down to this world, you will see them all tremble before him. You won't have to wait too much longer now..... maybe a few years. No more than 7.