PDA

View Full Version : what do you get the doomer that has everything? one of THESE!!

freespirit
30th November 2011, 06:04 PM
these things look awesome! talk about a SHTF vehicle!

ford super duty F550 platform for all year use, or a jeep platform for less extreme weather...

check out their site...lots of pics, cool tech, nice fit and finish...

would look good under the tree, that's for sure! ;D

http://www.earthroamer.com/index.html

warning: not suitable for the faint of wallet! ($232,000 to over $400,000 depending on options, etc.)

General of Darkness
30th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Great, now I've got boner.

But I wouldn't mind rolling in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quu5Bi5QEPI

Shami-Amourae
30th November 2011, 06:24 PM
Do any of these RV type vehicles have a nice computer room? Can't do SHTF in style without continuing my adventures in Nerd-dom.

Ponce
30th November 2011, 06:30 PM
And when you run out of gas you open the cup board and a little guy pops out to push the vehicle to the next service station... if there is a "next" service station.

Dogman
30th November 2011, 06:33 PM
And when you run out of gas you open the cup board and a little guy pops out to push the vehicle to the next service station... if there is a "next" service station. No!

Then the emergency bicycle peddles pop out and replace the gas/brake/clutch controls. Pay a little more and a duplicate set pops out on the passenger side also.

Ponce
30th November 2011, 06:35 PM
That would be one way to loose weight...... only thing is that by the time you reached the service station all that they will find out is a skeleton at the controls.

Dogman
30th November 2011, 06:37 PM
Maybe, but the skeleton will have tough leg bones.

freespirit
30th November 2011, 07:13 PM
And when you run out of gas you open the cup board and a little guy pops out to push the vehicle to the next service station... if there is a "next" service station.

lots of outside storage space for extra diesel, and an optional 90 gallon fuel cell, should take it a fair distance...even if it only got 12mpg, thats still over 1000miles on a tank of fuel.

freespirit
30th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Do any of these RV type vehicles have a nice computer room? Can't do SHTF in style without continuing my adventures in Nerd-dom.

well, i'm not sure, but there is an optional phased array, low profile satellite TV...one could probably figure out a way to connect to/with it...