PDA

View Full Version : People getting fed up with the cops.

BillBoard
1st December 2011, 05:07 AM
http://occupywallst.org/article/march-jobs-and-economic-fairness/#comment-452377

When will it be enough? My husband was laid off in 2007, while looking for work he was mugged, stabbed, and hospitalized and the medical expenses consumed our savings.

We have 3 young children, and barely can make ends meet in this economy, I have to travel to clean houses and my husband barely can make any money and as he does not qualify for social services after paying into the system for over 20 years.

While going from cleaning job to cleaning job I get pulled over by the cops, they take my car because I cannot pay liability insurance, give me several tickets, put me in jail and demand I plead guilty to all their charges, else I will lose custody of my children.

I HAD ENOUGH! WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TAKE OUR GOVERNMENT BACK FROM THE PARASITES RUNNING IT. COPS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THIEVES WITH A BADGE AND THE JUDGES TOO.

FIGHT BACK, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Twisted Titan
1st December 2011, 05:25 AM

po boy
1st December 2011, 05:38 AM
Just wait it will be poetic justice when the criminals whose unconstitutional laws they uphold rob their pensions and leave them homeless.

midnight rambler
1st December 2011, 05:40 AM
FIGHT BACK, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH! People need to learn how to "fight back" in a manner which doesn't precipitate incoming deadly force.

I started a thread showing a PROVEN way of going about this (it ended Prohibition), but there was no discussion about it - http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?56208-Rod-Class-Carl-Miller-and-Howard-Griswald-ALL-now-on-LIVE

Either stand on your own two feet and defend yourself OR QUIT YOUR FUCKING WHINING!!!

Spectrism
1st December 2011, 06:22 AM
LOL... I got another one of those telemarketing, give to the police fund calls last night. Once there cheerful voice how things were in my beautiful community, I answered that the jack-booted thug cops can go suck seaweed for all I care.