PDA

View Full Version : She just trumped Ponce

Andy9999
1st December 2011, 05:55 PM
"if you can't stand in front of it and protect it with an assault rifle, then you don't own it"
She just trumped Ponce !!

Ann Barnhardt speaks...http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour

Andy9999
1st December 2011, 06:01 PM
Well ..... I like her

midnight rambler
1st December 2011, 06:16 PM
Nice, but too bad her choice of weapons is a poodle-shooter.

Dogman
1st December 2011, 06:23 PM
Nice, but too bad her choice of weapons is a poodle-shooter. That mouse gun can bring down more than a poodle.

midnight rambler
1st December 2011, 06:30 PM
That mouse gun can bring down more than poodle.

lol You're so funny.

It's a varmint round, proven to be largely ineffective* on two-legged varmints most of the time, shot out of a gun that shits where it eats. Get a clue.

*'Effective' in this context meaning they are no longer in the fight after a single shot and not subject to still being able to kill you due to your choice of a weak, ineffective varmint round.

Andy9999
1st December 2011, 06:35 PM
Guyas listen what she is talking about.
She is powerful speaker and has important message

platinumdude
1st December 2011, 07:58 PM
The AR-15 can take down prairie dogs. A FAL can take down black bears and bison. You never know when you might run up with one of them.

Gaillo
1st December 2011, 11:21 PM
The AR-15 can take down prairie dogs. A FAL can take down black bears and bison. You never know when you might run up with one of them.

And either one can, and has, brought down human beings. Anyone else tired of the "best assault rifle" debate? ???

Horn
2nd December 2011, 05:27 AM
She doesn't need a gun to scare me away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXyRnc7PzU

platinumdude
2nd December 2011, 02:54 PM
And either one can, and has, brought down human beings. Anyone else tired of the "best assault rifle" debate? ???

Which is better, Chevy or Ford?

midnight rambler
2nd December 2011, 04:31 PM

Anyone who thinks for a second that the poodle-shooter is *effective* without out the right specialty ammo in the right rate of twist barrel is not being objective while suffering some SERIOUS delusions.

There are two issues with that cheezy ass tacticool toy: first of all it has an indisputable track record of fuckups (meaning as a 'stand-alone' rifle it's NOT trustworthy), and secondly anyone who's been paying attention KNOWS the short-comings of using what is essentially a varmint round on two-legged animals. The M-16 with the .22 round was developed as a profit center for the MIC. I realize this hurts the pride of many, but those people need to suck it up and get over it. Don't like the AK? Then get a FAL or a M1A, something that's PROVEN reliable shooting a round that works every time.

Ponce
2nd December 2011, 04:38 PM
I'll take the M-1A over any other rifle in the world......even in Nam my weapon was the M-1A........it is heavy but the weight comes the power.

cpy911
2nd December 2011, 04:46 PM
I'll take the M-1A over any other rifle in the world......even in Nam my weapon was the M-1A........it is heavy but the weight comes the power.

I only have an M-1 Garand. Will that work?

LuckyStrike
2nd December 2011, 04:48 PM
That mouse gun can bring down more than a poodle.

It can but read Black Hawk Down, they talk about those blacks getting high on khat and the .223 just going right through them while they keep fighting. Many of them ended up getting the M14 with the superior .308 rounds to finally kill them.

Ponce
2nd December 2011, 04:57 PM
CPY? right on........

Lucky? not only that but even a twig will deflect a round from an M-16, where the 30-06 will find its target.

collector
2nd December 2011, 05:01 PM
An AR15 is a very good weapon, lots of variations, accessories, low recoil but it does have limitations. The way I understand it, it was made to shoot a wounding round that would tie up limited medical resources in the field. It's low recoil makes it a good gun for women to use - not too intimidating and somewhat light weight (tactical versions). For me, I like a .308 - power, distance, and accuracy.
...just my 2 cents

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .00000000000000000An

cpy911
2nd December 2011, 05:03 PM
CPY? right on........

Lucky? not only that but even a twig will deflect a round from an M-16, where the 30-06 will find its target.

The m-1 is older technology. But fills a niche. I suppose it would keep one adequately armed. I will need to practice quick reloads due to only 8 rounds in each clip. Time to buy powder primers and projectiles for a reloading party!

midnight rambler
2nd December 2011, 05:04 PM
I only have an M-1 Garand. Will that work?

Like gangbusters.

midnight rambler
2nd December 2011, 05:09 PM
The m-1 is older technology. But fills a niche. I suppose it would keep one adequately armed. I will need to practice quick reloads due to only 8 rounds in each clip. Time to buy powder primers and projectiles for a reloading party!

Keep in mind that the Garand was intended to engage targets at long ranges, not for CQB.

I can reload and shoot a Garand a lot faster than ANYONE can do a magazine change on ANY rifle - it's not that difficult. What Patton said decades ago holds true today imo, "the greatest battle implement ever devised"

DMac
2nd December 2011, 05:11 PM
Guyas listen what she is talking about.
She is powerful speaker and has important message

Her message is that Marxism is allied with Islam and Judeo-Christians need to stand together in the face of this horribly scary threat.

No thank you. She can stick her Zionist gun where the sun don't shine and fire away.

We need less Zionists with political platforms, not more.

cpy911
2nd December 2011, 05:12 PM
Like gangbusters.

Dear old dad bought an M-1 when he got out of the army because that is what he used. Taught me how to shoot it and maintain it.
It is the most "tactical" rifle I have now. Probably better than grandpas 30/30. So it will have to do.

midnight rambler
2nd December 2011, 05:14 PM
Dear old dad bought an M-1 when he got out of the army because that is what he used. Taught me how to shoot it and maintain it.
It is the most "tactile" rifle I have now. Probably better than granpas 30/30. So it will have to do.

I'd have a Garand as my MBR if not for my need of optical sights, therefore I have a M1A instead.

cpy911
2nd December 2011, 05:17 PM
I'd have a Garand as my MBR if not for my need of optical sights, therefore I have a M1A instead.

Ok. Right on. I don't feel outgunned with an M-1! Thanks

midnight rambler
2nd December 2011, 05:30 PM
Ok. Right on. I don't feel outgunned with an M-1! Thanks

The .30-'06 round is awesome as is the Garand - it's the antithesis of the poodle-shooter!

Dogman
2nd December 2011, 05:35 PM
Have both! ;D

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1728&d=1322933739

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1722&d=1322875894

Ponce
2nd December 2011, 06:04 PM
Pluto? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I have none, hard to find.

Andy9999
3rd December 2011, 09:26 AM
Her message is that Marxism is allied with Islam and Judeo-Christians need to stand together in the face of this horribly scary threat.

No thank you. She can stick her Zionist gun where the sun don't shine and fire away.

We need less Zionists with political platforms, not more.

No, not in original interview, only in other hijacked POSTS/ interviews

It would make sense to address original thread message i.e. MF GLOBAL ISSUE. WHAT IS wrong with you ALL????

Horn
3rd December 2011, 09:33 AM
No, not in original interview, only in other hijacked POSTS/ interviews

It would make sense to address original thread message i.e. MF GLOBAL ISSUE. WHAT IS wrong with you ALL????

http://fire104.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/z-lure-gray-fish.png

Andy9999
3rd December 2011, 09:50 AM
http://fire104.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/z-lure-gray-fish.png
WHAT is this about.
Not a first time I see subjects are drifting being hijacked.

Horn
3rd December 2011, 10:07 AM
WHAT is this about.
Not a first time I see subjects are drifting being hijacked.

She has one good point, like a fish hook.

What qualifies her as a "fisher of men" is actually more interesting.