PDA

View Full Version : Connection problem?

Dogman
3rd December 2011, 07:11 PM
Something is weird, all day when I log in here sometimes all is good and other times , the site times out. Can go to other sites and no problem at all, just this one. Now here is the kicker, using my normal link here, sometimes logging in if I can even get that far, and the site is slooooow. BUT for the first time I thought of using a proxy, never have used them but I was desperate and was trying to find out what is going on with my getting in here. Using a proxy , everything is fine. the site is fast. But if in another window, I log in normally , pure shit! I know there are members that have used proxy's before , so what gives? With out one hit and miss and very slow if I am lucky to even load the site page. But using one , everything is fine! This site is not blocked to me, but using my normal ways to get in, is very iffy. ?

Ponce
3rd December 2011, 07:33 PM
No problems here, lap top is 78% empty.........being that way for four years.....that was when I bought my USED lap top.

Dogman
3rd December 2011, 07:48 PM
Ponce this is the only place I am having problems with. And the only way I can get in with out a problem is using a proxy.

Not using a proxy, I may or not even see the site, and pages load , if they even do is extremely slow. Sometimes sort of normal
but mostly very bad.

With a proxy, no problems at all, except for you tube videos.

All other forums, I have not a problem.

I have never ran into this kind of problem before!

Ponce
3rd December 2011, 08:37 PM
Remember that we did have a bug not long ago and maybe that bug in conbination with another bug that you already had created the GSUS bug for you..........pray to Jesus my son, and your problem will be solved :)

Silver Rocket Bitches!
3rd December 2011, 08:58 PM
Dogman

I had the same issue except I couldn't load GSUS at all but it started intermittently like the sounds of your issue.

To get it working what I had to do was log into my router and under setup changed my router's MAC address. I just changed the last two numbers and that got everything working back to normal.