PDA

View Full Version : 74-Year-Old College Professor Charged With Running Somerville Meth Lab

Silver Rocket Bitches!
5th December 2011, 11:57 AM
For the Breaking Bad fans on the board :p

BOSTON (CBS) – A 74-year-old professor who has lectured at Boston schools for two decades has been charged with running a methamphetamine lab. Irina Kristy, who teaches math at Boston University and Suffolk University, will be arraigned next month for allegedly running a meth lab out of her Somerville home.
Kristy’s son Grigory pleaded not guilty to the same charges last month.
Kristy has been placed on administrative leave at Suffolk.

BU officials, meanwhile, said they are aware of the charges.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/04/74-year-old-college-professor-charged-with-running-somerville-meth-lab/

http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/professormeth.jpg?w=300 Professor Irina Kristy (Photo credit: Boston University/BU.edu)

best comment: She’s actually 22, she just looks 74 from all that Meth.

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 12:02 PM
The bitch deserves a bullet between the eyes.

gunDriller
5th December 2011, 12:42 PM

i'm surprised pseudo-ephedrine is legal.

i took some Sudafed after my ears got plugged from some over-enthusiastic skin diving.

an Ear Nose Throat guy suggested taking Sudafed.

DAYUM !

i went diving after taking the Sudafed - swam about 6 miles, when normally i would swim 2.

i felt GREAT that one time.

but it screws up your Endocrine system (among others). not worth it.

i wonder if meth has a similar effect, and that's why people like it. i definitely liked Sudafed, the first time i took it.

Awoke
5th December 2011, 01:06 PM

When you think about it, she's not doing anything worse than what .gov and .pharma are doing to the people of our continent.

Providing a drug that they become totally dependant on, which is slowly killing them. Only difference is, she's not on the inside.

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 01:17 PM
When you think about it, she's not doing anything worse than what .gov and .pharma are doing to the people of our continent.

Providing a drug that they become totally dependant on, which is slowly killing them. Only difference is, she's not on the inside.

Apparently you've never experienced an episode with a tweaker who's been drinking heavily.

Awoke
5th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Granted.

sirgonzo420
5th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Apparently you've never experienced an episode with a tweaker who's been drinking heavily.

Does Jack Daniels need a bullet too?

As an aside, if cocaine were available at the corner drug store like in the old days, I don't think there would be as much of a market for homebrewed meth.

iOWNme
5th December 2011, 02:53 PM
What crime was committed?

Drug Laws = The abolition of Private Property and the death of the free market

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Does Jack Daniels need a bullet too?

It's the combination. Both the combinations of meth/alcohol and huffing metallic spray paint*/alcohol lead to ZERO inhibitions with respect to committing violence in the gravest extreme. I'm talking about instant twisting off without ANY indication the varmint is about to do so. When one ascertains one has one of these extremely dangerous varmints in their immediate vicinity there are only two options if you want to keep on living: immediately put as much distance as possible between you and the wasted varmint, or be prepared to kill them in literally a flash - 'cause under those circumstances you will either be quick or dead.

*in particular metallic gold and metallic silver spray paint as those two are the ones most preferred by huffers, which makes spotting the huffers relatively easy since they're going to have gold or silver spray paint on their faces and/or hands

woodman
5th December 2011, 03:15 PM
It said her son was not arrested. I wonder if Mommy is covering for her boy. Sounds more like a crime her son would commit. She is too old and busy as a professor to cook meth. But what do i know....

osoab
5th December 2011, 03:21 PM
It said her son was not arrested. I wonder if Mommy is covering for her boy. Sounds more like a crime her son would commit. She is too old and busy as a professor to cook meth. But what do i know....

It says he pleaded Not Guilty last week. Guessing the dude rolled on his Mom.

Neuro
5th December 2011, 03:24 PM

I think you are right. Around 97% certain...

sirgonzo420
5th December 2011, 04:10 PM
It's the combination. Both the combinations of meth/alcohol and huffing metallic spray paint*/alcohol lead to ZERO inhibitions with respect to committing violence in the gravest extreme. I'm talking about instant twisting off without ANY indication the varmint is about to do so. When one ascertains one has one of these extremely dangerous varmints in their immediate vicinity there are only two options if you want to keep on living: immediately put as much distance as possible between you and the wasted varmint, or be prepared to kill them in literally a flash - 'cause under those circumstances you will either be quick or dead.

*in particular metallic gold and metallic silver spray paint as those two are the ones most preferred by huffers, which makes spotting the huffers relatively easy since they're going to have gold or silver spray paint on their faces and/or hands

Holy shit!

That's hilarious about the gold/silver spray! I'll be on the lookout.

The junkies around here are mostly pill heads.

Dogman
5th December 2011, 04:12 PM
Holy shit!

The junkies around here are mostly pill heads.

Can you think what condition their lungs are in?

Beyond stupid, and have unknown death wishes.

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Can you think what condition their lungs are in?

Beyond stupid, and have unknown death wishes.

It's not their lungs you need to be concerned with, it's those bad chemicals in their head. Lungs can be transplanted (provided they could afford it) but there's no such thing as a brain transplant. lol

Dogman
5th December 2011, 04:17 PM
It's not their lungs you need to be concerned with, it's those bad chemicals in their head. Lungs can be transplanted (provided they could afford it) but there's no such thing as a brain transplant. lol Agree, but who is saying they have a brain to start with? You can not damage what is lacking in the first place!

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Holy shit!

Nothing at all funny about one of these varmints fucking you up in a heartbeat. Definitely a HOLY SHIT!!! moment when that happens.

gunDriller
5th December 2011, 04:20 PM

people actually do that ? - as a recreational drug/ brain destruction technique ?

meth by itself destroys brains AND teeth.

Holy Moses. are there any videos of people under the influence of these 2 substances ? now ya got me curious.

Dogman
5th December 2011, 04:23 PM
people actually do that ? - as a recreational drug/ brain destruction technique ?

meth by itself destroys brains AND teeth.

Holy Moses. are there any videos of people under the influence of these 2 substances ? now ya got me curious. Here is one to start with..

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0721051gold1.jpg

madfranks
5th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Being a proponent for absolute freedom for the individual, I don't see why it's anyone's business if one individual prefers a short life of enjoyment through liberal use of drugs to another individual who prefers a long life of sobriety. That being said, if the use of drugs, alcohol or any combination thereof causes you to go violent and attack other people, it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not place yourself in a position to harm others if you choose to partake of those types of drugs & alcohol and if you neglect that responsibility then you put yourself in a position where action could be taken against you. While the use of those substances should not be illegal, if you attack or chimp out on someone while under the influence, that falls under the same category of any other aggressor attacking an innocent party and should be dealt with accordingly, through legal or physical means.

osoab
5th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Here is one to start with..

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/0721051gold1.jpg

Looks to me that he was making "WARRIORS" t-shirts and got confused with the glitter paint.

gunDriller
5th December 2011, 05:40 PM
is that picture real - that's a picture of a guy who has been inhaling paint AND taking meth ?

doesn't that make it hard for people to remember their name ?

sirgonzo420
5th December 2011, 05:48 PM
Being a proponent for absolute freedom for the individual, I don't see why it's anyone's business if one individual prefers a short life of enjoyment through liberal use of drugs to another individual who prefers a long life of sobriety. That being said, if the use of drugs, alcohol or any combination thereof causes you to go violent and attack other people, it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not place yourself in a position to harm others if you choose to partake of those types of drugs & alcohol and if you neglect that responsibility then you put yourself in a position where action could be taken against you. While the use of those substances should not be illegal, if you attack or chimp out on someone while under the influence, that falls under the same category of any other aggressor attacking an innocent party and should be dealt with accordingly, through legal or physical means.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Neuro
6th December 2011, 01:35 AM
Here is one to start with..

He should go and see a chiropractor for a neck adjustment...