PDA

View Full Version : About "Anti-Semite", the power of the unknown words..........by me.

Ponce
5th December 2011, 01:35 PM
The power of those words is the power that you give them and not the power that they are "supposed" to have...an American who is called a anti-Semite thinks that he will go to hell because he offended one of the holy ones.

The sheeps must learn what is a Semite and who is a Semite........as far as I am concern that is like saying "You are a anti-Cuban", does this makes you feel like if you are going to hell?.................helllllllllllll NO......a Semite is a individual who comes from a certain region of the Middle East AND THAT'S ALL................as you all know 33% of ALL arabs are Semites..................so spread the word as to what a Semite is and tell them that it doesn't mean SHIT.

Man oh man am I pissed off.

PS: Also tell them that 90% of Jews are not real Jews but only Khazar-European-Zionist invaders of Palestine.

Hail Ponce.

General of Darkness
5th December 2011, 01:38 PM
WTF Ponce? Some kike calls me a anti-shitmite, I tell him to bang his mother and wear it as a badge of honor.

Ponce
5th December 2011, 02:06 PM
I am not worried about them but of those who don't know who they are....only by learning will they see the light.

General of Darkness
5th December 2011, 02:09 PM
I am not worried about them but of those who don't know who they are....only by learning will they see the light.

OK, got ya.