PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump with four bankruptcies must owe his jew bankers some favors 12-5-2011

General of Darkness
5th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Just took this off of crypto jew hannity's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8_BqtFWjX4

Libertarian_Guard
5th December 2011, 06:30 PM
Another example of why TeeVee sucks. It's all bull$hit!

Libertytree
5th December 2011, 06:38 PM
I really want to know why donny is sucking newts dick? I wonder what he has on him?

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 07:09 PM
I'm hoping after hearing two of the most arrogant fucks on the planet they come to their senses and 'discover' Ron Paul.

Libertytree
5th December 2011, 07:23 PM
I'm hoping after hearing two of the most arrogant fucks on the planet they come to their senses and 'discover' Ron Paul.

That'll NEVER happen my friend. I YT'd some other stuff from donny today and it just makes ya pissed off and sick to your stomach. The MSM for the most part is either the most brainwashed or the better paid off group in America.

midnight rambler
5th December 2011, 07:26 PM
That'll NEVER happen my friend. I YT'd some other stuff from donny today and it just makes ya pissed off and sick to your stomach. The MSM for the most part is either the most brainwashed or the better paid off group in America.

Sooner or later, folks have to come around to the Law of Nature, to wit:

"Pride goeth before destruction, and haughtiness goeth before a fall."

vacuum
5th December 2011, 07:57 PM
I'm impressed how well you restrained yourself while filming that General.

Libertytree
5th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Sooner or later, folks have to come around to the Law of Nature, to wit:

"Pride goeth before destruction, and haughtiness goeth before a fall."

Folks yeah, members of the MSM..never. And then, not even all/most folks but 95% of of the communications industry are F'd.