PDA

View Full Version : From the "Attention Whore".......please tell me.

Ponce
9th December 2011, 12:42 PM
Well, I simply don't like what I see so that I want your opinion......... DO I POST TO MUCH?.......

I post a lot of articles which I believe would be of some interest to many ....... I don't know, maybe I should post someything about "Hollywood Toda" or "I love dancing" or something like that...............what would you like to see?, or maybe you don't want to see anything at all coming from me?.........be honest now, I promise not to cry.

PS: I must give Libertytree the credit for giving me the name of "Attention Whore" :) .......I like it.

Libertarian_Guard
9th December 2011, 12:44 PM
No. Keep right on posting.

mick silver
9th December 2011, 12:45 PM
just keep posting what you want . most read what you post . are you a cheap whore are a high dollar whore

Gaillo
9th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Nope... 346 posts in the last week is PERFECTLY normal! ;D

(For YOU... and that's the only standard that should count for you!)

MNeagle
9th December 2011, 12:50 PM
No, you're fine Ponce.

Just because there may be no comments doesn't mean it isn't read.

I for one value your imput.

Celtic Rogue
9th December 2011, 12:52 PM
more cowbell!!! Ponce all I have to say to you is... Mas es mejor!!!

willie pete
9th December 2011, 12:55 PM
no problemo viejo.....

MAGNES
9th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Well, I simply don't like what I see so that I want your opinion......... DO I POST TO MUCH?.......

Ponce, I want to see you post some more original finds and material.

I know you can do it.

I want to see you get mad too.

I know you can do it.

I saw one of your recent posts. ;D

Remember people.

" The andidote of 50 enemies is 1 friend. " -Aristotle

Edit add, seeing where this discussion is going,
personally I try to build threads, I see a lot of key
stuff going to page two, like yesterday I had to bump
DMacs thread, that is just life on here, it happens to everyone,
read page 2, if it is good material you will have a chance to
refer to it later.

joboo
9th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Some posts don't generate any discussion because they are more informational than controversial.

Dogman
9th December 2011, 01:09 PM
You changing your loveable ways, as some have said, maybe some no one will reply to does not mean it is not interesting.

Keep on keeping on just the way you are.

OH Mighty One !

Neuro
9th December 2011, 01:12 PM
You are doing fine Ponce, I appreciate your posts!

vacuum
9th December 2011, 01:13 PM
Keep it up.

General of Darkness
9th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Honestly, a lot of the things you post I would never have known about, so thank you.

Dogman
9th December 2011, 01:16 PM
See bud, another thread just devoted to sweet loveable Ponce!

Lizard!

General of Darkness
9th December 2011, 01:24 PM
Ponce you worry to much.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4232/ponceattentionwhore.jpg

freespirit
9th December 2011, 01:25 PM
Honestly, a lot of the things you post I would never have known about, so thank you.

+1...

General of Darkness
9th December 2011, 01:30 PM
But seriously. Come on.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3662/ponceattentionwhoreii.jpg

MAGNES
9th December 2011, 01:30 PM

giving references is important, I always try to do that
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?56587-The-great-tomato-bubble.

solid
9th December 2011, 01:37 PM
Keep posting Ponce! In fact, let's change the name of the forum to Gold-Silver-Ponce.us.

Libertytree
9th December 2011, 01:49 PM
As far as I'm concerned post to your hearts desire, it's still a kinda free country and I would never limit your ability to say what you want to say. The fact still remains that you are an attention whore, you've proven that just fine without my help, thank you!

Excuse me though, I have to make a run to the BIG town, score on 500lbs of clothes/tp, come home, fend off the jews, go out on my property and find a dozen more silver bars, cuss Ron Paul because he's smarter than I am, make sure my english/spanish can still go from perfect to perfectly shitty, polish my God Jr imaginary belt buckle, and then, maybe I'll practice a little attention whoring myself? Not.

You brought me into this, I wouldnt've replied if you didn't mention me specifically. If you think attention whore is a good thing, well, that's just another delusion you need to get straightened out. I'll be honest, I think you're full of grandiose bullshit and/or delusions and I'll call a spade a spade and call ya out, for the simple fact I don't like dishonesty. Many members here will think I'm an asshole because of this opinion because for some strange reason Ponce is untouchable and it's just not right to question the constant stream of bullshit.

Dogman
9th December 2011, 01:58 PM

I post a lot of articles which I believe would be of some interest to many ....... I don't know, maybe I should post someything about "Hollywood Toda" or "I love dancing" or something like that...............what would you like to see?, or maybe you don't want to see anything at all coming from me?.........be honest now, I promise not to cry.

PS: I must give Libertytree the credit for giving me the name of "Attention Whore" :) .......I like it. Well ask the mods to add it to your title.

I can see it now, ether

Attention Whore
Unobtanium

or even better

Unobtanium
Attention Whore!

The last does have a certain ring to it, don't you think?

Mod's any takers?

Ponce
9th December 2011, 02:04 PM
Thank you guys (and ladies)........I feel a lot better now.....I know that I treat this forum as my personal play ground......but.... being the #2 member to sign on at this site I feel that it is so......................... Gaillo did chew out someone else for treating this site and his playground.......and he did right by doing so because this is MY play ground hahahahaha, just kidding amigos.

Liberty? thank you buddy...."The bad must come with the good, otherwise there would be no good".

How can you prove that there is a God if you cannot prove that there is a devil?.......everything is connected as one, otherwise there would be nothing.......think about it........how did I come up with that one? that was deep.

zap
9th December 2011, 02:18 PM
Good Afternoon You Attention Whore ! I read your post and don't always reply, I guess I am one too, since I posted my attention ( whoring) on the ladies forum though !

ITS FRIDAY !!! YEAH ALMOST DONE WHOOO HOOOOO HAVE A FABULOUSO WEEKEND !!!!

Ponce
9th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Hahahahahah Zap, every day is a week end for me........but to danm cold here to go outside.

Hey General? those pictures belong to Book.......still waiting for his response...........there will hell to pay hahahahahaahah.

po boy
9th December 2011, 03:18 PM
Post away and I always appreciate the Good Morning to one and all.

General of Darkness
9th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Hahahahahah Zap, every day is a week end for me........but to danm cold here to go outside.

Hey General? those pictures belong to Book.......still waiting for his response...........there will hell to pay hahahahahaahah.

No they don't I made those.

Ponce
9th December 2011, 03:48 PM
Remember this amigos.......is not what someone tells you or calls you but rather how you accepted it......example: is someone were to call me a SOB, the problem would be with him and not with me because I KNOW that I am not an SOB.... I am as ugly as my father hahahahahahahaha..........A poletician could care less in what he says but what's important to him is that you accept what he is saying, is not what they say but rather how they say it.

Cebu_4_2
9th December 2011, 04:19 PM
Bump hahahahahahahaha
importandt tread

mightymanx
9th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Am I the only one that sees the extreme irony of creating a 3 page (and counting) thread that asks if "I post too much?"

Kind of like going to the bar and buying the crowd a round, then asking them if you spend too much money at the bar.

Book
9th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Am I the only one that sees the extreme irony of creating a 3 page (and counting) thread that asks if "I post too much?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9NMNUo-bMw

Ponce will soon accuse you of looking at his chest.

Ponce
9th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Took you long enough to get here........hahahahahhah.