PDA

View Full Version : The COUNTdown To Crash

Spectrism
10th December 2011, 12:46 PM
We have been talking about the destruction of the money system for many years and most of us have been preparing for it in little ways. We watched as our laws were overtly violated by bankers, Wall Street corporations and our government. We saw the private entity called the Federal Reserve hide its dealings and when it revealed two years later what it had done in 2008 & 2009, we were shocked by how far it went to bail out foreign banks as well as "American". And we still suspect that we have not heard all of the story.

We should have seen the crash happen in 2008 and into 2009. I personally lost a significant amount of money when the government changed the rules on Wall Street, wiping out my very profitable positions. Not only did they change the rules whimsically and without notice to us, they forewarned their big bankster friends like Goldman Sachs. It turns out that Hank Paulsen was having meeting with Goldman Sachs executives in such patriotic places as Russia.

We have seen an illegal alien get elected as president and a fraudulaent birth certificate posted on an official government website. We see fraud everywhere in government and business and the only prosecutions happen against outsiders.

The crash has been delayed. How long? Well, there are some very basic principles that will not be denied. If I am in the wilderness and I do not prepare a shelter, I will suffer the elements of wind & rain.... maybe snow & ice. Alone in the wilderness, I cannot cheat someone out of their shelter. I cannot guilt them into housing me. A principle holds true at all extremes. The principle here is that if you do not shelter yourself, you either rely on someone else or you go without.

Likewise, when you fail to produce valuable goods for others, you have nothing to trade them in exchange for goods that you need. The means of producing valuable goods has been shipped out of America. Not entirely, of course, but on a wholesale level. The argument that it was just menial jobs and production, failed to acknowledge that many engineering, supply and support jobs were also lost. We now have a new term in our language: "99-ers". The principle tells us that if you don't work, you don't eat.

Temporarily we have had a corrupt system perverting the principles and subverting people's understanding of truth. There is a day of reckoning coming. Fake money is now in its death throes as is our whole society. We have had a system that continues to "kick the can" of reckoning down the road by pretending to borrow from the future. This is the deception of "creating present value" by fabricating future debt. Such a system built on lies can only last until the weakest link fails. Our weakest link has failed.

So, when will we see the unravelling happen fast enough to escape the ponzi scheme continuance gravity? How will it appear and how do we position ourselves to not only survive, but thrive in it? Falling rain can be a cause of hypothermia, a water supply or a power source. Cold can be a shelter concern, a protection from insects and vectors, or a profit center as you provide warmth for others. We need to attack the coming problems with practical answers for others. The ability to solve others' problems will be a source for your survival.

So if you have foresight, use it and plan ahead.

k-os
10th December 2011, 01:25 PM
Prepare for the rending.

palani
10th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Money has been outlawed since 1933. Sure, gold as a commodity is back and commemorative gold coins not intended for circulation are back but they don't have the same purpose as before outlawed. The crash occurred in 1933 and has worked havoc in society. Contracts have been "restated" in 1938. Federal common law has been thrown aside. Federal zones have been imposed over sovereign states. People are imprisoned for their "bond" value and duration. Birth certificates have been turned into negotiable instruments. Drugs are rampant. Welfare is normal. Wars occur without an appropriate declaration or even a reason. Presidents commit crimes against cigars.

Just exactly which one of these events DOESN'T classify as a crash of the system?

Ponce
10th December 2011, 04:44 PM
What most people don't realise is that we are already walking on water, all that is needed is for gravity to pull us down.

Spectrism
10th December 2011, 06:57 PM
Money has been outlawed since 1933. Sure, gold as a commodity is back and commemorative gold coins not intended for circulation are back but they don't have the same purpose as before outlawed. The crash occurred in 1933 and has worked havoc in society. Contracts have been "restated" in 1938. Federal common law has been thrown aside. Federal zones have been imposed over sovereign states. People are imprisoned for their "bond" value and duration. Birth certificates have been turned into negotiable instruments. Drugs are rampant. Welfare is normal. Wars occur without an appropriate declaration or even a reason. Presidents commit crimes against cigars.

Just exactly which one of these events DOESN'T classify as a crash of the system?

Geee, is that all that has gone wrong?

You are exactly right, of course. The principles have been violated in manifold witness. The corruption is thoroughly embedded. But, we are still living off the goodness and blessings that once were commonplace. Those blessings have now been withdrawn on a corporate or national level. The people are getting what they asked for. It has become a fit habitation for fallen man.

One step ahead your a genius, two steps ahead and your a crackpot. That's the reaction you get from others if you have foresight, use it and plan ahead. Quietly prep but keep others in mind, like family which may soon show up at your door.

I have been a crackpot for many years... even among my own family. In the 1990s I began to prep and even bought a generator prior to Y2k. Since then, the generator has provided the luxury of electricity during many power outages. Shell by onion skin shell, I have become less of a crackpot, but most still don't have the vision I try to show them. Little by little they talk about joining me if things get bad. I tell them that those who join me before it gets bad are welcome. Those who come later can keep on moving.

So, in order to be a genius and not a crackpot, what will we see next? How do we prep to ride the wave?

Katmandu
10th December 2011, 07:11 PM
That one thing I like about this forum, it is quite becoming to us crackpots.

Spectrism
13th December 2011, 02:46 PM
The Federal Reserve opted to leave rates as they are. The stock market looks like a beaten wife who is afraid to leave the beast who beats her regularly. It cycles up and down in roller coaster fashion but always seeming to be caught by the pump monkeys when it starts dropping too fast.... and then artificially pumped up in low volume hours.

JP Morgan is being looked at as a conspirator to the MF Global bankruptcy- clearly being used to wipe out customers who were planning on metal delivery- which would have broken the fake bank... i.e. shown everyone that there is no metal on the shelf.

My guess is that there will be a time that so many demands are put on the manipulators that things will slip up.

I suspect they will let the Euro crash and since they have now gotten away with the federal reserve providing swaps of FRNs for Euros, they will use that crash to bring down the dollar. The people will demand a SAFE currency... and the new SDRs will be heralded as the new global currency for peace, safety and fairness for all. (especially the banksters)

LastResort
14th December 2011, 06:25 AM
We are living the crash everyday. I think the people that are expecting some overnight crash are going to be disappointed. Its gonna be a long slow right to the bottom, but that JMHO. Enjoy what we have while you can.

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 06:29 AM
Right now, as the Euro crashes, we see commodities drop as well, since the dollar is viewed as more valuable. This is a time to store up a few dollars and get ready to go heavy into metals or other needed assets. There will be a day when the dollars are suddenly devalued and they crash like the Euro.

DMac
14th December 2011, 06:50 AM
That one thing I like about this forum, it is quite becoming to us crackpots.

Speaking of crackpots, here is a copy of Nietzsche's aphorism, The Madman. I've modified it to change references to God with gold/the dollar.

:D

Nietzsche:
Parable of the Madman

THE MADMAN----Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly: "I seek gold! I seek gold!"---As many of those who did not believe in gold were standing around just then, he provoked much laughter. Has he got lost? asked one. Did he lose his way like a child? asked another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? emigrated?---Thus they yelled and laughed

The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with his eyes. "Whither is the dollar?" he cried; "I will tell you. We have killed it---you and I. All of us are its murderers. But how did we do this? How could we drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What were we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving? Away from all suns? Are we not plunging continually? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there still any up or down? Are we not straying, as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is not night continually closing in on us? Do we not need to light lanterns in the morning? Do we hear nothing as yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying the dollar? Do we smell nothing as yet of the divine decomposition? The dollars, too, decompose. the dollar is dead. The dollar remains dead. And we have killed it.

"How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become bankers simply to appear worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whoever is born after us---for the sake of this deed he will belong to a higher history than all history hitherto."

Here the madman fell silent and looked again at his listeners; and they, too, were silent and stared at him in astonishment. At last he threw his lantern on the ground, and it broke into pieces and went out. "I have come too early," he said then; "my time is not yet. This tremendous event is still on its way, still wandering; it has not yet reached the ears of men. Lightning and thunder require time; the light of the stars requires time; deeds, though done, still require time to be seen and heard. This deed is still more distant from them than most distant stars---and yet they have done it themselves.

It has been related further that on the same day the madman forced his way into several banks and there struck up his requiem aeternam pecunia. Led out and called to account, he is said always to have replied nothing but: "What after all are these banks now if they are not the tombs and sepulchers of the dollar?"

Original can be found here:
Nietzsche: Parable of the Madman (http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/nietzsche-madman.asp)

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 08:57 AM
The fuse is lit.... now we watch to see the next major move.

This will not go well for the average person. The top 1% will be fine IF they were smart enough to prep. The cities could become gang warzones very soon. Those who have will be targets of those who have not.

Liquidation of assets to cover leveraged positions will cause some sharp shakeouts. If this avalanches, we could see blood in the streets.

chad
14th December 2011, 08:58 AM
wait until next summer/fall. the kenyan is going to use class & race warfare to try and get himself re-elected. he's going to full out violence with the whole ows schtick.

Book
14th December 2011, 09:02 AM
http://ridemypony.com/images/10-06-29-g20_riot_police_3.jpg

They prepared for the crash also.

::) their "Preps"

JDRock
14th December 2011, 10:20 AM
http://ridemypony.com/images/10-06-29-g20_riot_police_3.jpg

They prepared for the crash also.

::) their "Preps"

indeed! (shlomo talking to yehuda on a newyork street...) " lets see, homeland security in left pocket? CHECK...prison camps built? CHECK....media im right pocket? CHECK, fort knox emptied into OUR vaults? CHECK! yep, we got all the preps we need...

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 11:09 AM
Next leg down- so it seems- as it unwinds further.

PMs are still dropping which means there is a severe problem with liquidity. We could see some amazing acrobatics in the markets over the next few days.

I think it is too early to buy gold or silver. Yes- it will be hard to find physical initially. BUT- watch what happens when the leveraged hands need to dump their assets to cover shrinking positions. If you wait, you can have a boating accident due to overloading.

The next "fix" will be completely devastating to much of the current market as we go into new shades of bizarro world.

gunDriller
14th December 2011, 01:06 PM
Next leg down- so it seems- as it unwinds further.

PMs are still dropping which means there is a severe problem with liquidity. We could see some amazing acrobatics in the markets over the next few days.

I think it is too early to buy gold or silver. Yes- it will be hard to find physical initially. BUT- watch what happens when the leveraged hands need to dump their assets to cover shrinking positions. If you wait, you can have a boating accident due to overloading.

The next "fix" will be completely devastating to much of the current market as we go into new shades of bizarro world.

i think Jim Willie presents the most logical & 'cogent' conspiracy theory about what really happened at MF Global.

that default was imminent at the Crimex and they needed to keep a substantial portion of November contracts from being completed.

granted, it's just a theory at this point.

in any case, i think physical shortages are imminent so anybody who buys today in the $28.50 to $29 range, with a reasonable spread, is doing GREAT.

i agree that the spot price will probably go lower as deflationary forces strike, i.e. as the world realizes that the party's over.

but there's a fair chance it will be like 2008/2009, when you could get PLENTY of silver - in the form of 1000 ounce bars, with a delayed delivery - but limited everything else.

it would be cool to see one of the miner's go "factory-direct" and start selling direct to the public.

except Barrick, i wouldn't buy a Barrick round - too Jew.

mick silver
14th December 2011, 03:53 PM
i thought that we all have been living the crash it just been slow down some so the rich folks can buy up what the poor folks are losing . i have never seen so many farm houses setting empty . when i drive i look for this now

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 05:31 PM
i thought that we all have been living the crash it just been slow down some so the rich folks can buy up what the poor folks are losing . i have never seen so many farm houses setting empty . when i drive i look for this now

We have been living in a FALL. We are over the cliff. The crash occurs when we hit bottom. Some parts have already crashed- yes! But the majority of people are still living a zombie existence of what they have been doing for all their lives.

When the government siezes up, and gangs roam unopposed, and the money system is deadlined..... then we will have crashed and will see the beast government come into its power.

Spectrism
19th December 2011, 05:52 PM
I thought I would share an email-ad that I find interesting. Larry Edelson has been much alone in warning about PNs dropping. I have to give credit to this guy.... he has been pretty good and was right when I disagreed with him.
Here is his latest:

Monday, December 19, 2011
Important Update on
Gold and Silver ...
by Larry Edelson

Gold has plunged through many of the support levels I've previously provided you. It's dropped through the $1,730 level ... the $1,610 level ... and has thus far reached as low as $1,564.
Once it closes below $1,610 on a Friday, which it will likely have done before you even read this column — the stage will be set for gold to collapse to at least $1,435 and, very possibly, as low as the $1,100 mark.
And silver, precisely as I've been warning you, has started to crash again — losing more than $4 last week and shattering support at the $30 level ... then the $29.16 level — and is now ready to make a beeline down to $25 and, very possibly, much lower to $22 to $23 an ounce.
As a result, suggestions I made previously to purchase inverse ETFs such as the ProShares UltraShort Gold (GLL) and the ProShares UltraShort Silver (ZSL) are now paying off very nicely. GLL has already soared as much as 29.8%. ZSL, as much as 37.8%.
I've taken a lot of flak over the last couple of months for being bearish on commodities, especially because of my forecast for much-lower prices for gold and silver. Some even treated me as if I were some kind of traitor.
But that's OK. I will never succumb to the crowd that believes markets can go up forever and that bull markets always have blue skies overhead. I've been around too long to fall into that trap, which causes nothing but blindness and losses.
And most importantly, I will never, ever tell you anything but what I believe ... or what my indicators tell me. I can assure you that I'll never report on what anyone wants to hear.
There are way too many pundits in this business who tell you what you want to hear, all in the hope of keeping you as a customer or a subscriber. Not me. I refuse to do anything but report on what I see ... and what I would do with my own money.

Are the Precious Metals
Really Losing Their Luster?
So why are gold and silver falling? Why could they fall much more? Why are they plunging in the face of a crisis as bad as Europe's?
This is where you need to separate fact from fiction, and use critical thinking skills to understand markets. And the truth is that most gold (and other metals) bugs don't have a clue when it comes to what really drives the precious metals.
They figure gold and silver are all about inflation. When inflation is escalating, gold and silver do well. Sounds good, right?
http://images.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/952/image1-1.jpg
But nothing could be further from the truth! Inflation is a very minor force driving the prices of gold and silver. And at that, inflation isn't even a force. Rather, it's a symptom of a much-deeper issue, which is none other than what I call a "crisis in confidence." That's the true underlying force behind the precious metals' behavior.
Simply put, when confidence in government or in fiat currency is falling, precious metals do well regardless of whether inflation is at hand or not!
Once you understand that, then you have a better understanding on what really drives gold and silver.
But that's not nearly enough either. You have to delve deeper and determine where the crisis in confidence is manifesting itself.
Right now, the crisis in confidence is clearly in Europe. Though the United States certainly has many problems — many of them bigger than those affecting Europe — right now, it's all about Europe, and it's making the United States look like an island of safety.
Put another way, plunging confidence in Europe is bolstering the United States and, most importantly, the U.S. dollar. Since the euro is NOT the world's reserve currency, that means that the capital that's fleeing Europe right now is heading, guess where?
To the U.S. dollar, for safety and liquidity ... which is, by default, bearish for the precious metals.

Should You Get Sold
On Selling Silver, Gold?
So you see, plunging gold and silver prices are not so hard to understand when you delve a little deeper and view the world in international terms and with no biases.
http://images.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/952/image2-2.jpg
No biases about inflation, one currency or another, what markets can or cannot do. Just pure, simple, logical reasoning — unaffected by emotion. That's all it takes.
Don't get me wrong. There will come a time when a massive crisis in confidence hits the United States. The time is coming, and that is when you will see the next leg down in the U.S. dollar and the next big bull market in precious metals. But it is not here yet!
Which is precisely why I continue to recommend that all precious metals investors be very careful now. Gold and silver can fall much further than you think possible.
And odds are they will. Because their next bull market legs higher will likely not form until most gold and silver investors have thrown in the towel, and there are very few left to sell. That's when the precious metals will violently turn back to the upside, leaving most investors in the dust.
If you've acted on my suggestions to hedge your gold holdings, or take outright speculative positions in inverse ETFs like those mentioned earlier, hold those positions. There's a lot more downside potential in gold and silver right now.
Ditto for most commodities. As Europe continues to go down in flames, capital will pour out of Europe and into the U.S. dollar for cash and liquidity purposes ... boosting the dollar higher, and forcing the prices of nearly all commodities lower.
My Real Wealth Report members have been way ahead of these moves, and I've had them hedge up their gold holdings and take some speculative short positions well ahead of time, and they're doing great.
My more-speculative service, Resource Windfall Trader, is doing fantastic. Every one of my closed trades over the last 12 consecutive months has seen an average 45% gain in market price. That includes all seven of my losing trades over the last year.
The average hold time for those trades is just 44 days — or about a month and a half. Some examples include big wins such as 233.3% gains on a bearish gold position ... 118% and 354% on a bearish silver bet ... and much more, including 101.85% gains on a bearish S&P 500 play.
You might want to consider cranking up your profit potential by becoming a member of my Resource Windfall Trader. You can do so now at a full 30% off the regular membership price by clicking here to read my special report (http://gold-silver.us).
Best wishes, as always ...
Larry

Spectrism
6th January 2017, 08:38 AM
When I started this thread, my mindset was that we had 7 more years left, at best, in this world. I figured that by this date... beginning of 2017, that some ungodly hell would have broken loose already and half of us would be dead. We have lost some good friends here, but nothing like the numbers I was expecting.... not yet.

The magic negro was put in place to take America down. He did many things to destroy the American world and christianity. The poisoning of minds continues. Deception is running strong. The money system has been artificially supported all this time with deficit spending. Debts have doubled while the core problems have not been fixed- but actually worsened.

Trump is now a wildcard. Threats of wars are walking on a knife edge while the boiler is growing in steam pressure with no working outlet. We are entering a very exciting and potentially globally catastrophic time.

Crash? I think we will see a short honeymoon time for Trump. He will fight to patch up many holes. But there are some hard feelings ahead for various camps and they will work hard to sabotage Trump.

midnight rambler
6th January 2017, 09:11 AM
It's a train wreck in slow motion.

Joshua01
6th January 2017, 10:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5TnB4bhSHg

old steel
6th January 2017, 11:45 AM
Looking more and more like it is time to remove all the scenery from the theater.

How many people will notice since at this stage of the game, it is all so transparent anyway.

It never helped that they used thick cables to maneuvre the puppets instead of thin strings.

After the audience have shouted "Fake" a thousand times, half of them are yawning and falling asleep and the other half has decided to go home and watch the boob tube.

They must now be thinking that perhaps they won't even bother trying to put on a show because the audience knows and the audience knows that they know they know.

Twisted Titan
7th January 2017, 05:46 AM
I never stopped prepping

And if it doesn't happen in my time, my kids have a massive leg up and if doesn't happen in their lives, the babies that follow will have a even better leg up.

I have learned ..I don't have to fight the whole battle because I don't know the whole plan,

My Task Is To Do The Best With What I Am Allowed To Control And Nothing more

Joshua01
7th January 2017, 05:58 AM
I never stopped prepping

And if it doesn't happen in my time, my kids have a massive leg up and if doesn't happen in their lives, the babies that follow will have a even better leg up.

I have learned ..I don't have to fight the whole battle because I don't know the whole plan,

BINGO! Give this man a cigar!

Hitch
7th January 2017, 06:36 AM
I never stopped prepping

Well said TT. I'd only add in our faith in God and Jesus to get us through whatever hard times may fall on us, or our families. We do the best we can, with what we have, but it's our faith that brings it all together.

Spectrism
8th January 2017, 08:57 AM
I was puzzling an odd thought last night. If I lose my job, my standard of living will change radically. The company I work for is doing many stupid things and seemingly oblivious to the threats against it at the top levels, yet the lower level people see them plain as day. I thought it would be a terrible thing to be out of work or in a low paying job sucking up a full time schedule.

And then I thought about a widespread disaster, with everyone out of work. Somehow, I had more peace in a global disaster. That bothered me. How could that be? Why would I be comforted in wide-spread disaster over just my personal/ local trouble?

Moment by moment I try to see things objectively and question my snap judgments which do not have the luxury of all the facts. In my quiet times I challenge myself and my thought processes on deeper or longer range issues. This would be no different.

If I had trouble alone or I had to squeak by like every other shlub in low-paying crap jobs or with no job at all, yet many people were doing fine, oblivious to the state of economic (and other) affairs, then the endurance of lesser quality life could go on for an extended period with only degradation on the horizon. And if all suffered major loss of work or even the common conveniences of modern society, wouldn't I also be in just as bad a situation?

Then I realized that my mindset was subconsciously focused on timing. In a major calamity I would have acknowledgement that we are almost done here. The worse it gets, the closer our appointment with destiny comes. I have prepped for much of what could happen and would have to shift into basic survival mode in a different world. That different world would also be one of extreme actions in the face of dire circumstances. You cannot take extreme actions on that level in a regular on-going slow motion train wreck.

I have noticed that with severe conditions there is a "grace" provided. This is the means of handling the challenges. Whether it is a death of someone close or a material loss, you are provided what you need if you make the right choices. I guess I am yearning for the knife-edge encounters which will make my actions significant. Does this bias my opinions? Probably.

7th trump
8th January 2017, 09:44 AM
I was puzzling an odd thought last night. If I lose my job, my standard of living will change radically. The company I work for is doing many stupid things and seemingly oblivious to the threats against it at the top levels, yet the lower level people see them plain as day. I thought it would be a terrible thing to be out of work or in a low paying job sucking up a full time schedule.

And then I thought about a widespread disaster, with everyone out of work. Somehow, I had more peace in a global disaster. That bothered me. How could that be? Why would I be comforted in wide-spread disaster over just my personal/ local trouble?

Moment by moment I try to see things objectively and question my snap judgments which do not have the luxury of all the facts. In my quiet times I challenge myself and my thought processes on deeper or longer range issues. This would be no different.

If I had trouble alone or I had to squeak by like every other shlub in low-paying crap jobs or with no job at all, yet many people were doing fine, oblivious to the state of economic (and other) affairs, then the endurance of lesser quality life could go on for an extended period with only degradation on the horizon. And if all suffered major loss of work or even the common conveniences of modern society, wouldn't I also be in just as bad a situation?

Then I realized that my mindset was subconsciously focused on timing. In a major calamity I would have acknowledgement that we are almost done here. The worse it gets, the closer our appointment with destiny comes. I have prepped for much of what could happen and would have to shift into basic survival mode in a different world. That different world would also be one of extreme actions in the face of dire circumstances. You cannot take extreme actions on that level in a regular on-going slow motion train wreck.

I have noticed that with severe conditions there is a "grace" provided. This is the means of handling the challenges. Whether it is a death of someone close or a material loss, you are provided what you need if you make the right choices. I guess I am yearning for the knife-edge encounters which will make my actions significant. Does this bias my opinions? Probably.

But hell as you see it does not happen in the end times. Sure you read of it in the bible but who is it having the hard times and blows? Yeah sure people today are wicked. On our level its life as we know it. But it seems these welfare recipients are living a life better than us working class. But who is getting the whack downs from God? The people perpetrating all this ungodly thinking on the world are the ones receiving the blows. Their system is crashing down as God knocks over, one by one, pillars of their system. The beast (system) does receive a deadly blow. And when it does what happens? Another beast shows up to bring that (system) beast back to life...and the world is at awe! And they all say in awe who could bring back the beast to life...but one person. Sound familiar to you Spectrism?
Sounds like a savior is coming to save the system and everyone is bedazzled and awed at his power.
How strong is your faith Spectrism?
This second beast is lucifer (also known as the old dragon, satan, the devil, son of perdition and so on, names of many roles lucifer plays). Getting the hint here Spec...any light bulbs turning on for ya?
See everything will be just peachy when lucifer shows up to save the day by bringing the system back to life. It will so peachy that most dont have a clue they are following lucifer who play acting as Christ.....the anti-christ or as properly translated "the instead of christ". An imposter christ!
Remember..... lucifer wanted to be the Mercy seat (Christ) causing the rebellion. Dont forget this fact!
Also dont forget satan tempting Christ to jump off the cliff and all the kingdoms would be Christ's? Just showing you lucifer wants to be the Mercy Seat (Christ) here spectrism.
So with the antichrist showing up to save his political beast that received a mortal blow sets the stage for lucifer to have his chance at being christ. All is good with a chicken in every pot and all debts paid off, but theres a snag, you cant sell or buy without having allegiance to this fake christ once the political beast is resurrected.
Wow now theres a dream life for all these liberal minded types. All debts paid off and a chicken in every pot...who wouldnt be foolish (fooled) enough not to take this opportunity? What a life and life is good! Holy moly times are a great!
Until the 7th trump where the real Christ shows up.

So let it crash! Take advantage of this paper money and accumulate as much as you can get and buy land with it. Land is where you'll survive. Get as many fruit trees as you can plant and land to plant veggies. Gold and silver will not help you in that time...all buying and selling is forbidden unless you take allegiance to lucifer. Anything that looks or is used like money is voided...its useless! There wont be any debts anyway to pay off..these are all wiped clean when you take allegiance. It will be hard not to take the number of the beast...even the elect are tempted! The real followers of christ will be the ones living in the streets and poorly clothed for they will not partake of this abomination.

Spectrism
8th January 2017, 01:37 PM
This fella lays out much of what I have been expecting, except I gave it until 2018. Whether we get the return of Messiah soon or the unveiling of the man of sin, 2017 WILL be a very eventful year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

7th trump
8th January 2017, 01:46 PM
This fella lays out much of what I have been expecting, except I gave it until 2018. Whether we get the return of Messiah soon or the unveiling of the man of sin, 2017 WILL be a very eventful year.

Sept huh?...the true month Christ was actually born. Shepard's Chapel, if I remember correctly, say or believe Christ was born either on the 21 or 23 of Sept.
Bible also says Christs return will be during the season of harvest. Dont know what day in the season of harvest, but He will appear in the harvest season......summer!
The fake imposter christ appears out of harvest so another mark is you'll know if a messiah comes bedazzling and fooling the world out of season hes lucifer, the antichrist or imposter christ...the fake you're warned of not taking that mark!

I find it funny that nobody has caught this. The scientist dont know what this star is that shows up on Sept 23 or why its there and then disappears, but they can some how predict and know its going to show up in 2017?
Sept 23 will come and go.....nothing will come of it.....just another day.

Spectrism
8th January 2017, 02:25 PM
This goes a few steps further into some days to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKxIWHkUng

It gives specific days for us to confirm or deny whether this is on track.

crimethink
8th January 2017, 04:01 PM

There is danger in these speculations. Only Yahweh Father knows the day of Relief. And, we have seen plenty of false prophecy from countless people, some well-meaning, others not.

Further, the Second Advent will be "as a thief in the night." As such, no one will be expecting it when that day does arrive. That translates: no special days.

We know are in the End of Days period. But how long that shall last is unknown. It could be this year, or it could be 2037...or 2117...though I freely admit it is unimaginable how humanity can make it another century: "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Spectrism
8th January 2017, 07:40 PM
There is danger in these speculations. Only Yahweh Father knows the day of Relief. And, we have seen plenty of false prophecy from countless people, some well-meaning, others not.

Further, the Second Advent will be "as a thief in the night." As such, no one will be expecting it when that day does arrive. That translates: no special days.

We know are in the End of Days period. But how long that shall last is unknown. It could be this year, or it could be 2037...or 2117...though I freely admit it is unimaginable how humanity can make it another century: "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

We are given the privilege to look into these things. In fact, we are shamed if we are not aware of the season and watching for this time to come.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

crimethink
8th January 2017, 07:48 PM
We are given the privilege to look into these things. In fact, we are shamed if we are not aware of the season and watching for this time to come.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

I am always watching. But I am very, very wary of any specific date prophesying. Nonetheless, it is clear to me John's Revelation is unfolding.