PDA

View Full Version : Moron Mayor in CT- Wants ILLEGALS to Vote

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 10:57 AM
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Connecticut mayor asks State to allow illegal immigrants to vote

The mayor of New Haven wants the state allow illegal immigrants in the town to be allowed to vote in municipal elections.

Read more: http://www.wtag.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=9509496#ixzz1gXLRmS4O

vacuum
14th December 2011, 11:30 AM
Apparently other cities do this?

Shami-Amourae
14th December 2011, 11:34 AM
How is that moronic? Government is a parasite. Illegals are parasites. If they work together, then can dominate the host (you) even further.

General of Darkness
14th December 2011, 11:35 AM
I want illegals OUT of this country and ALL WHITE COUNTRIES, now this sack of shit wants them to be able to vote. Sounds like treason and should be dealt with accordingly

iOWNme
14th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Remember, voting is a PRIVILEGE, not a Right. The Master may give or take Privileges as they see fit.

Voting in a Democracy is THEFT. And now people are mad that they will have their property stolen from them by 'illegals' as opposed to being robbed by your local 'Citizen'.

Whats the difference? NOT A DAMN THING.

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 01:10 PM
Remember, voting is a PRIVILEGE, not a Right. The Master may give or take Privileges as they see fit.

Voting in a Democracy is THEFT. And now people are mad that they will have their property stolen from them by 'illegals' as opposed to being robbed by your local 'Citizen'.

Whats the difference? NOT A DAMN THING.

Your words do not agree with your sig line-
"Creator Endowed, Unalienable, Constitutionally Protected and Lethally Defended - MY RIGHTS"

The constitution does not protect the rights of foreigners. An illegal alien is an invader. If your rights are to be protected, an invading force would be a good target to attack.

iOWNme
14th December 2011, 04:27 PM
Your words do not agree with your sig line-
"Creator Endowed, Unalienable, Constitutionally Protected and Lethally Defended - MY RIGHTS"

The constitution does not protect the rights of foreigners. An illegal alien is an invader. If your rights are to be protected, an invading force would be a good target to attack.

They agree perfectly. Its the difference between a Republic and a Democracy.

Notice how i said "Voting in a Democracy is theft". I didnt say "using the democratic process to vote in a Republic". 2 completely different things.

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 05:27 PM
They agree perfectly. Its the difference between a Republic and a Democracy.

Notice how i said "Voting in a Democracy is theft". I didnt say "using the democratic process to vote in a Republic". 2 completely different things.

Name a DEMOCRACY. There are NONE.

osoab
14th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Is this guy that close to losing an election that he is going for the illegal vote?

What is he going to get in donations, 3.50?

palani
14th December 2011, 07:15 PM
Congress.

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Congress.

CONgress is not a democracy. You guys smokin sumthin?

palani
14th December 2011, 07:37 PM
CONgress is not a democracy. You guys smokin sumthin?

Dont't they gather together, 100 in senate, 435 in house, and VOTE on things?

What do you think a democracy is? It is citizens gathering together to vote.

Congress critters are the ONLY citizens with full voting rights.

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Dont't they gather together, 100 in senate, 435 in house, and VOTE on things?

What do you think a democracy is? It is citizens gathering together to vote.

Congress critters are the ONLY citizens with full voting rights.

As I said, there is NO democracy. CONgress is a group of supposedly elected representatives who vote on laws that OTHER people will have to abide by. This is not nearly a democracy. Now... just what are you smokin?

palani
14th December 2011, 07:42 PM
As I said, there is NO democracy. CONgress is a group of supposedly elected representatives who vote on laws that OTHER people will have to abide by. This is not nearly a democracy. Now... just what are you smokin?

I am afraid if you were in a forest you would just think it was a bunch of trees.

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 07:46 PM
I am afraid if you were in a forest you would just think it was a bunch of trees.

Trying to be cute and come to the defense of a preposterous previous post is just plain stupid.

a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy#) is vested (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vest[1]) in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/election)

You offered a branch of government as an example of DEMOCRACY. That is like saying an eye is a living organism. It is like calling a piece of wood a house. It is like calling a tree a forest. Nuff of your cute crap.

palani
14th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Trying to be cute and come to the defense of a preposterous previous post is just plain stupid.

a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy#) is vested (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vest[1]) in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/election)

You offered a branch of government as an example of DEMOCRACY. That is like saying an eye is a living organism. It is like calling a piece of wood a house. It is like calling a tree a forest. Nuff of your cute crap.

I am serious. When they talk of their democracy they aren't lying. They vote as a democracy in Congress. Check it out and you will see I am right.

As to being representative I wouldn't count on it. When you vote in an election you agree to go along with the will of the majority. You give up any say in how the winner of the election represents you whether you voted for the turd or not. He gives his oath to no one who voted for him and he has no bond. YOU are the one who saw some bait and snapped it up (like any good fish).

Spectrism
14th December 2011, 08:41 PM
I am really disappointed in you Palani. I was thinking you may have had some depth in studies. I will have to rethink that.

iOWNme
15th December 2011, 04:49 AM

Well considering every single problem we face comes from the Democratic and Legal process, i would say that America is defined as a Democracy.

You may not have been on the 'winning' side of the voting process, but non the less the Mob rules.

Spectrism
15th December 2011, 04:51 AM
Well considering every single problem we face comes from the Democratic and Legal process, i would say that America is defined as a Democracy.

You may not have been on the 'winning' side of the voting process, but non the less the Mob rules.

Supposedly smart people here are calling the US a DEMOCRACY? I give up... not in my position, but in trying to talk with people who are self-deceived.

iOWNme
15th December 2011, 04:55 AM
Supposedly smart people here are calling the US a DEMOCRACY? I give up... not in my position, but in trying to talk with people who are self-deceived.

I hope you dont put me in your 'smart' category, i am just a man on his journey of learning the Truth.

po boy
15th December 2011, 05:27 AM
Thumbs up Sui we all should be searching!

Most people, sometime in their lives, stumble across the truth. Most jump up, brush themselves off and hurry about their business as if nothing had happened.

~ Winston Churchill

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_form_of_government_does_the_US_have

What form of government does the US have?
In: Politics and Government
Answers.com > Wiki Answers > Categories > History, Politics & Society > Politics and Government > What form of government does the US have?
Answer:

The United States government is a Republic, or more specifically, a federal constitutional republic.

Answer

The following is what the founding fathers wrote in the US Constitution and believed:

Article IV Section 4

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Thomas Jefferson said, "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."
Thomas Jefferson, March 11, 1790: "The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind."

Alexander Hamilton, in debate, said: "Real liberty is neither found in despotism or the extremes of democracy, but in moderate government."

Alexander Hamilton, in Senate: "It has been observed that a pure democracy, if it were practicable, would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies, in which the people themselves deliberated, never possessed one feature of good government. Their very character was tyranny: their figure deformity."

John Adams, in a letter to John Taylor, wrote: "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

James Madison said: "...democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security, or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths."

Answer

Reduced to its essence the United States is a federal republic, a federation of states with a republican form of government, i.e., a representative democracy, where the citizens elect their representatives for fixed terms of office.

The Constitution of the United States, Article IV, § 4 provides: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government...." The requirement that the Constitution contain a provision guaranteeing a republican form of government seems to have been driven by Madison. Thus, it is appropriate to turn to his definition of a republican form of government in The Federalist Papers, no. 39, 250--53 (January 16, 1788). There, he writes that "we may define a republic to be, or at least may bestow that name on, a government which derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people; and is administered by persons holding their offices during pleasure, for a limited period, or during good behaviour."

A familiar contrast is often made between a republican and a democratic form of government based on the latter's being a direct wielding of power by the people with unrestricted majority rule, and the former's being a government by representatives elected by the people with restrictions on the power of the majority. It should be noted that the requirement of restrictions on the power of the majority are not contained in Madison's definition. The restrictions on the power of the majority are, instead, contained in the Bill of Rights. Thus, whichever definition one adopts, the United Stated has a republican form of government.
Note: There are comments associated with this question. See the discussion page to add to the conversation.

7th trump
15th December 2011, 05:37 AM

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you just answered your question there Spec!
A democracy is where 51% rule the 49%.

a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

51% is a rule of the majority over the 49% minority by 2%.
Last I looked a "republic" is where any % can make or pass law and not effect the Rights of the People individually.
You answered your own question Spec!

palani
15th December 2011, 06:44 AM
What form of government does the US have?
Communist is the correct answer.

Don't fail to recognize that the Articles of Confederation created a legal fiction called "The United States of America" and a later "constitution" created "United States". Two separate entities. "United States" rules the District of Columbia and its' associated territories with a hammer and sickle.

The misnomer is intentional.

The "iron fist" is intended to drive territories into becoming states quickly to get out from under the dictatorial rule congress has over territories.