PDA

View Full Version : Haha, fed judge rules Iran did 911....

letter_factory
17th December 2011, 02:12 AM
http://youtu.be/Fw5v-kkIix8

http://youtu.be/Fw5v-kkIix8

and right after we "ended" the war in iraq.....just a coincidence.

Cebu_4_2
17th December 2011, 02:48 AM
Like anyone here didn't see this?

jimswift
17th December 2011, 05:01 AM
Like anyone here didn't see this?

QFT.

...either the herd is REALLY that dumb and gullible or these nutjobs are REALLY that crazy to think anybodies falling for the Iran did 9-11 angle.

iOWNme
17th December 2011, 05:02 AM
Fucking Zionist propaganda.

Who buys this shit?

Maybe they will say Santa staged a holiday attack, in order to get rid of Xmas altogether.

letter_factory
17th December 2011, 06:22 AM
Fucking Zionist propaganda.

Hosted by everyone's favorite news anchor, wolf blitzer....someone please punch him in the face!

BrewTech
17th December 2011, 06:38 AM
Lol @ 0:28 - 0:33

Twisted Titan
17th December 2011, 07:23 AM
I'm really surprsied they haven't exposed the liason between The Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny with Al queda

you do know they are working in concert right?

midnight rambler
17th December 2011, 07:39 AM
IMO, there's a full 30% of the general population foolish enough to believe WHATEVER they are told NO MATTER WHAT, the Tavis-tock trained 'leaders' know this and use this fact as an anchor to swing the rest of the masses around.

woodman
17th December 2011, 07:43 AM
IMO, there's a full 30% of the general population foolish enough to believe WHATEVER they are told NO MATTER WHAT, the Tavis-tock trained 'leaders' know this and use this fact as an anchor to swing the rest of the masses around.

So true. The idiocy and gullibility of the herd is astounding.

joboo
17th December 2011, 08:21 AM
They had to retreat back to the original deception.

Looks like nobody is buying the latest.

midnight rambler
17th December 2011, 08:45 AM
All those towelheads look alike to me. Bomb their ass and take their gas.

mick silver
17th December 2011, 09:21 AM
your telling me we are over there killing all the people just for there oil ... dam i thought it was for all the sand they have

Blink
17th December 2011, 09:58 AM
QFT.

...either the herd is REALLY that dumb and gullible or these nutjobs are REALLY that crazy to think anybodies falling for the Iran did 9-11 angle.

I'll take dumb and gullible for $400 Alex..........

midnight rambler
17th December 2011, 10:23 AM
your telling me we are over there killing all the people just for there oil ... dam i thought it was for all the sand they have

Actually the DoD doesn't think very highly of the sand in Iraq, as they spent millions and millions of dollars importing sand into Iraq 'cause the sand in Iraq was "not the right kind" to construct those concrete blast walls.

joboo
17th December 2011, 05:22 PM
Was playing the video game Battlefield 3 the other day. Tank squadrons, air to ground bombings, air to air combat, sniping from rooftops, geurilla warfare in towns and cities, complete with full on ground assaults.

Get this....the whole campaign is based in Iran.

Frying everything in sight on the highway with a .50cal with exit signs for Tehran going by overhead.

I'm at the point where they toss in some Russian troops, tanks, and airplanes for fodder.

madfranks
17th December 2011, 07:51 PM

It's gotta be more than 30%. If you live in a rural area it may seem smaller but if you live near a city it's much, much more.

old steel
17th December 2011, 08:27 PM
9/11 ... the gift that keeps on giving.