PDA

View Full Version : Interesting MP3 ...

palani
18th December 2011, 08:00 AM
on Adask's site, the one on Tuesday. It should be available for 2-3 more days.

http://adask.wordpress.com/radio/

Ex-truck driver who has apparently had 6 years worth of successes using the UCC and bonds. He has some worthwhile comments although personally I tend to avoid the UCC like VD, the Plague and Herpes. The author of Cracking the Code (there have been several of these books) could not control his creation and has been granted time to reflect. But the information is useful nonetheless.

Joe King
18th December 2011, 11:37 AM
...although personally I tend to avoid the UCC like VD, the Plague and Herpes.

That sounds like a very strong admonition to avoid it at all times.

So I'm just curious as to why you'd advise Ponce that it helps ones case to use it (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?56873-Freeking-hospital-bill-for-non-service......&p=494292&viewfull=1#post494292).

I'm only asking because you've used such strong language here advising to avoid it. Seemingly at all costs.
ie I can think of no case where I could use or want to use, VD, the Plague or Herpes for my own personal protection and/or advantage that you seemed to imply in that other thread that using the UCC would have.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
18th December 2011, 11:52 AM
If one is already engaged in commerce, then one ought to understand the uniform commercial code and use certain sections to his or her advantage.

However, I have a feeling that Palani is not engaged in commerce, and is in fact, a free individual, made of just flesh and blood, standing upon the land.

Makes a simple sort of sense.

palani
18th December 2011, 12:15 PM
That sounds like a very strong admonition to avoid it at all times.

So I'm just curious as to why you'd advise Ponce that it helps ones case to use it (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?56873-Freeking-hospital-bill-for-non-service......&p=494292&viewfull=1#post494292).
You expect due process so should be willing to grant it to others as well. A simple signature by itself is frequently confused with the acceptance phase following offer. Best to disabuse others of the notion that you agree to any commercial terms. It is just fair after all.

I'm only asking because you've used such strong language here advising to avoid it. Seemingly at all costs. ie I can think of no case where I could use or want to use, VD, the Plague or Herpes for my own personal protection and/or advantage that you seemed to imply in that other thread that using the UCC would have. Using a remedy that has been provided hardly seems extreme. I advise everyone who dabbles in commerce to study the UCC before you come to a conclusion as to whether you want to use it or not. Most people just think they know everything needed and jump in with both feet, sink or swim, but there is no swimming (they all float down there).

I guess it comes from the only law course a took, Law for Engineers. The professor, an ex-practicing attorney, was quite proud about discussing a case where an old lady wrote a letter describing negotiations she had been in with someone for the sale of a cabin. Even though she concluded that she did not wish to sell the documentation and the signature were enough to FORCE her to sell. The prof had been the one doing the arm twisting.

palani
18th December 2011, 12:17 PM
However, I have a feeling that Palani is not engaged in commerce, and is in fact, a free individual, made of just flesh and blood, standing upon the land. To the extent that this is possible this is correct, but not simply standing upon the land but springing from it (autochthon .. o-tak-thon).

Joe King
18th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Using a remedy that has been provided hardly seems extreme.This is what confused me. To compare UCC to VD and then say to use it as a remedy that has been provided, seems to be contradictory.
ie what is VD a remedy for, and further, who provided it? lol

palani
18th December 2011, 12:38 PM
This is what confused me. To compare UCC to VD and then say to use it as a remedy that has been provided, seems to be contradictory.
ie what is VD a remedy for, and further, who provided it? lol

I thought you would already know this. VD is a remedy for health. It was provided as part of natural law to stifle promiscuity.

Joe King
18th December 2011, 12:40 PM
I thought you would already know this. VD is a remedy for health. It was provided as part of natural law to stifle promiscuity.Ok. Good answer.

Now how 'bout the Plague. What's it a remedy for? :D

palani
18th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Now how 'bout the Plague. What's it a remedy for? :D
Wouldn't it follow that the Plague is the remedy for overpopulation?

Joe King
18th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Wouldn't it follow that the Plague is the remedy for overpopulation?
How would one go about using it as a remedy for that?

palani
18th December 2011, 12:57 PM
How would one go about using it as a remedy for that?

One wouldn't. That is a matter for nature.

Joe King
18th December 2011, 01:04 PM
One wouldn't. That is a matter for nature.So then it's more of an unfortunate consequence as opposed to a remedy?

palani
18th December 2011, 01:17 PM
So then it's more of an unfortunate consequence as opposed to a remedy?

Perhaps if you mistake unfortunate consequence for natural law.

Joe King
18th December 2011, 01:20 PM
Perhaps if you mistake unfortunate consequence for natural law.Well, it's unfortunate for the one catching the plague due to the surrounding over-population that he/she may have had no part in creating.

palani
18th December 2011, 01:25 PM
Well, it's unfortunate for the one catching the plague due to the surrounding over-population that he/she may have had no part in creating.

Avoidance has to be the approach most favored, both for overpopulation as well as commerce.

Joe King
18th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Avoidance has to be the approach most favored, both for overpopulation as well as commerce.How to avoid something one is born into? Would not having the ability to avoid something, imply that one could see whatever the something is, prior to being in it?
ETA: thereby offering the opportunity for avoidance?

palani
18th December 2011, 02:11 PM
How to avoid something one is born into? Quite a conundrum, huh?

As a being of Power, Intelligence, and Love, and the lord of his own
thoughts, man holds the key to every situation, and contains within
himself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he may
make himself what he wills.

Would not having the ability to avoid something, imply that one could see whatever the something is, prior to being in it? If you will not learn from the experiences of others then you must learn from your own experiences. Experience is a good teacher but it is also a hard one.

ETA: thereby offering the opportunity for avoidance?

"He that
seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened;" for
only by patience, practice, and ceaseless importunity can a man
enter the Door of the Temple of Knowledge.

Joe King
18th December 2011, 02:26 PM
Quite a conundrum, huh?

If you will not learn from the experiences of others then you must learn from your own experiences. Experience is a good teacher but it is also a hard one.Most people do seem to have to learn their own lessons in most cases. Even whole generations.
ie everyone thinks they're all unique, but if you change the names and times it's all the same crap over and over again, throughout all of history.

Imagine if since time immortal, people actually learned and heeded lessons of the past and built upon them. Where would we be right now, as a people?

palani
18th December 2011, 02:45 PM
Where would we be right now, as a people?

Every man is where he is by the law of his being; the thoughts which
he has built into his character have brought him there, and in the
arrangement of his life there is no element of chance, but all is
the result of a law which cannot err.

The law of one's being is individual.