PDA

View Full Version : Is this the real reason the money powers installed the Communist Kenyan?

midnight rambler
23rd December 2011, 08:12 AM
I don't think one can nail it down to a single reason (other than being very easily manipulated) why any particular puppet is installed (since anything the money powers do serves multiple purposes), but I have this theory that the biggest draw for installing the Communist Kenyan bastard child* is to create even more racial strife. He's doing a fine job at that, the perfect tool, along with Chewbacca. Hilary 'Queen Jezebel' Clintoon and her well-oiled political juggernaut (with Evelyn and Lynn Rottenchild pulling for her to boot) being displaced by a nobody with very little history to be found and that which can be found is extremely shady? Come on.

*he IS a bastard child, conceived out of wedlock by a father married to someone else at the time and then abandoned as a toddler (the alleged marriage to Dunham offering the very thinnest cover of 'legitimacy' since Sr. was committing bigamy in doing so, cheating not only on his wife in Kenya, but cheating on Dunham as well), at least that's the *official* story, Martha Trowbridge makes a compelling case that Baracula sprang from Malcolm X's loins - which would also make him a bastard child

sirgonzo420
23rd December 2011, 08:18 AM
http://www.cynical-c.com/archives2/bloggraphics/BaraX.jpg

http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/ObamaX.jpg

Shami-Amourae
23rd December 2011, 08:28 AM
...umm....wouldn't that make him not a Kenyan? And wouldn't that make him an American now?

This is getting silly.

Ponce
23rd December 2011, 08:31 AM
As far as I am concern he IS NOT a US citizen therefore not our legal president, even his social security is from a state where he has naver been at and the number itself do not exist........we are not in Kansas anymore.

First post of the day...........good morning to one and all.

midnight rambler
23rd December 2011, 08:32 AM
...umm....wouldn't that make him not a Kenyan? And wouldn't that make him an American now?

This is getting silly.

I'm still going with the official story, I haven't bought into Trowbridge's theory yet.

And I'm not the one making it 'silly'.

And FWIW, Kenya claims him -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14

Spectrism
23rd December 2011, 08:38 AM
Name one thing about Obama-Soetoro-Dunham that is not a lie. I don't mean the truths spoken of his evil ways, but the claims and blasphemies coming from him and his team.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43Why do ye not understand my speech?evenbecause ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44Ye are ofyourfather the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45And because I tellyouthe truth, ye believe me not.

This is how he dressed down those of that age. There is a special time coming for the lovers of lies.