PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas. Are the Jews Behind Immigration in America?

General of Darkness
25th December 2011, 02:48 PM
Once the jews start bugging out, you know that it's almost too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwRjl2PiaTI

Ponce
25th December 2011, 04:03 PM
All this "crap" only makes me more angry because I knew all this long ago, and it rubs me the wrong way that the American people who have been here longer than myself don't know this......our "LAST HOPE" is Ron Paul and if he looses we may leave the US fora greener pasture.......

General of Darkness
25th December 2011, 04:14 PM
All this "crap" only makes me more angry because I knew all this long ago, and it rubs me the wrong way that the American people who have been here longer than myself don't know this......our "LAST HOPE" is Ron Paul and if he looses we may leave the US fora greener pasture.......

Hence the problem. There's no where to go. I've been planning on going back to Croatia and I've been talking about it for the past 3 years, and now they're voting on a referendum in January so they can join the EU in 2013. Just today I emailed Nigel Farage to get his ass over there to talk some sense into the Croatian people.

Ponce, as it stands now, the U.S. is the least fucked up out of all the countries out there, and that's not saying much.

Ponce
25th December 2011, 06:13 PM
I don't think of today.......but of the future..........at 71 to me is the challenge of staying alive and not the afraid of going bye, bye.

Hermie
26th December 2011, 06:51 AM
The simple fact is,
The jews are behind every bad thing that has been/is happening to America.
That is what they do, who they are.
Their reason for being on the earth.

Eventually, and soon I think, their retribution will come.
This has been foretold.