PDA

View Full Version : Melonhead's latest message

midnight rambler
26th December 2011, 05:55 PM
Ol' Sourgrapes wants you to buy into his notion of 'freedom'. (after he spanked himself in Virginia)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3unJKrf1mk&feature=player_embedded

EE_
26th December 2011, 06:15 PM
You sure he's not trying to hawk a new book for profit after he drops out of the election?

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww217/MaggiegirlEE/washington-1.jpg

Libertytree
26th December 2011, 06:17 PM
MR, as bad as I hate to say this it was a great ad, RP should take note! It is though in the end an internet ad, thus limited to viewership. Pauls campaign would be very smart to produce a similar 30 sec ad featuring Jefferson/Adams with a theme to accentuate the liberty message.

Joe King
27th December 2011, 01:55 AM
MR, as bad as I hate to say this it was a great ad, RP should take note! It is though in the end an internet ad, thus limited to viewership. Pauls campaign would be very smart to produce a similar 30 sec ad featuring Jefferson/Adams with a theme to accentuate the liberty message.Yea, that's a great idea. They'd be smart to do one featuring Jefferson and the DOI

Also, I gotta say that ol' nawty newty might actually make a good documentary narrator. I sincerely believe he missed his calling. I could see him doin' a great job on this one. (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-penis-and-i/) :D

Spectrism
27th December 2011, 05:52 AM
It nauseates me that the fat pumkinhead POS used Washington and the sacrifices of our forefathers to gain his personal advantage in a political fight where he is entirely against the founding freedoms of this country.

iOWNme
27th December 2011, 10:17 AM
I wonder if the book mentions Washingtons famous quote about foreign quarrels?

“The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.” - G. Washington

Im thinking the NeoCON Newt forgot to mention this one.

Buddha
27th December 2011, 10:20 AM
Marketing gimmick. He knows that 99.9% of people are too ignorant to make a connection between his evil and the stalwartness of our forefathers.

madfranks
27th December 2011, 12:18 PM
I wonder if the book mentions Washingtons famous quote about foreign quarrels?

“The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.” - G. Washington

Im thinking the NeoCON Newt forgot to mention this one.

Someone with connections to the RP campaign needs to suggest RP make an ad with this point exactly, along with Jefferson's plea to have friendly commerce with all nations, entangling alliances with none.