PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 2012?

Neuro
29th December 2011, 12:24 PM
What you guys n gals say? I'll post a poll as well..

Neuro
29th December 2011, 12:31 PM
Give a hint where ya think PM's will head too...

Thanks!

General of Darkness
29th December 2011, 12:32 PM
I'm going full on doom, GTFO kinda doom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ygdptSfvGs

keehah
29th December 2011, 12:55 PM
Get ready for a tug-of-war in 2012 (http://mediajackhammer.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/get-ready-for-a-tug-of-war-in-2012/)

In truth, there is no answer. As we head into the new year, there seems to be a strong sense of foreboding. We feel that the tipping point has been reached. The status-quo is, quite frankly, over.

We are walking, talking, tweeting and facebooking together, digitally hand-in-hand, towards an uncertain year of universal chaos that is certain to be as cataclysmic as it is profound.

Happy 2012.

EE_
29th December 2011, 01:05 PM
I'm sticking around for the doom panic sex

What is panic sex?

Panic sex, or panic-induced intercourse, is meant to be the last sexual experience of your existence.

When should panic sex be initiated?

Panic sex should only be initiated when there is no further point to trying to survive, typically due to an impeding calamity or disaster.

What is the point of panic sex?

These are potentially your last moments on earth; how else did you plan on spending them?

What are the some common aspects of panic sex?

Panic sex is typically short lived and physically aggressive. Hair-pulling, biting and brusing are all too ever common during panic sex.

What is the difference between panic sex and traditional sex?

Traditionally, panic happens AFTER sex. Panic sex allows the panic to take place DURING sex.

How do I pick a panic sex partner?

Since time is of the essence, be realistic in alloting only as much time as necessary for picking your partner. You could miss your opportunity!

Can my panic sex partner be pre-arranged?

If you typically spend most of your life in one centralized location, your sex partner could be pre-arranged, time allowing.

Will I have enough time for panic sex?

Some people find themselves in a situation that calls for an immediate fight or flight. In these certain instances, panic sex may not be an option.

How much time should be dedicated to panic sex?

You should take as much time as you need to finish the deed.

Events that commonly trigger panic sex include:

Comets, tidal waves, a pole-shift, wars, sirens, oil spills, martial law, plagues, riots, evacuations, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods

What are common events misconstrued as being a call for panic sex?

Losing your job, losing a loved one, and news of "Planet X" are not events to panic over. Although it may seem like the end of the world, your physical existence is most likely not in jeopardy.

Can panic sex be pleasurable?

It most certainly should be your last, most pleasurable experience.

What are the pros and cons of having panic sex?

PROS: No need for condoms or fear of commitment!
CONS: Your judgement may have been clouded of this actually being the time for panic sex.

How can I plan for my panic sex experience?

Since it is spotaneous, panic sex cannot be well planned. The time, place and partner would typically be at random.

Can practicing panic sex help?

Although you can pretend that any intimate moment is a genuine panic sex encounter, practice cannot truely prepare you.

What if I finished panic sex and I'm still alive?

If there's still time left for another round of panic sex, you should either use it or lose it.

How many people can partake in panic sex?

Although the most common number of people is two, panic sex sandwiches and orgies are also common, as there is no limit to the number of people who can participate.

Is panic sex just some rediculous made-up idea from people who don't get any?

Panic sex has been scientifically proven to be a common reaction to fear-induced events. (no citing)

Are there people who just can't break themselves to have panic sex?

Some people have reportedly been only able to shoot guns during a real panic sex trigger event.

What if it's too cold to have panic sex?

Yes, some people have complained about this. Temperature should never be an excuse to not have panic sex.

Is there an early-warning system set up for the need for panic sex?

The Panic Sex Advisory System (in the works) is a world-wide real-time monitoring system of events that warrant potential panic sex.

Hopefully this has cleared up any questions you may have had about panic sex.

Korbin Dallas
29th December 2011, 09:43 PM
I'd vote, but there isn't a choice of "Extra Big Ass Doom"

Ponce
29th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Have fun today. for tomorrow you might be dead.....

Raise your glass and drink. for it might the last glass that you will hold......

Kiss your children good night, and hope to see them awake at day......

You will get what you all deserve, for you didn't defended what was yours to hold.......

Listen to the wind blowing in the night, that will carry your death in bed........

Hungry you will be and hungry you will go, for you didn't do what you should have in time......

See your world in the light of day, for it will dark tomorrow with no lights at all......

Hold on to what you have and hold on tight, for tomorrow there will be no more to have.....

Clean your rifle and keep it close, for your friend tomorrow will come for what you have.......

It will come like the light of God, but it will carry the devils breath.....
and nothing you will see for blind you will be, and crying you wll be
for the light that you will not again see.

A lot more that I want to say, but I say no more, or you won't sleep on this day......

Kali
30th December 2011, 12:14 AM
Hold your breath when under water folks.

That's all I'm gonna say.

Ponce
30th December 2011, 12:55 AM
I went to bed and I could not sleep, while thinking about all this....and it came to mind what it could be...... what is coming our way, by what ever means, will be at night while every one is asleep......and the reasons will be because of this...... number one .....no witnesses as per 911 so that less photos will be taken hence less evidence.... number two....crowd control, less people on the street that they will have to deal with.....number three...... they will be able to get everything ready while you are asleep and they will take command of every mayor important points.

I feel that what they are planning next will be big and that they have been working at it for some time......but.....no mistakes will be made as per 911.

War with China? war with Russia? .......no......what we will have will be a civil war, but war against who is hard to see... against the government?, Mexicans?, blacks?, Muslims, "Jews", or even agaisnt Ponce?........hell if I know.

Serpo
30th December 2011, 12:58 AM
Its going to be the best year ever...............

Neuro
30th December 2011, 01:45 AM
I'd vote, but there isn't a choice of "Extra Big Ass Doom"

I think Extraordinary doooom, covers that option, but what do I know?

Neuro
30th December 2011, 01:49 AM
Its going to be the best year ever...............

Yeah I am sure! But do you like dooom or Gucci bags?

Ponce
30th December 2011, 09:52 AM
Thinking about it some more....... a real terrorist attack would happen in day time but what will happen will happen at night, it will happen on a Tuesday or Wendsday night around 01:00 AM Pacific, 04:00 Eastern time....... I won't expand on this unless you want me to.

Neuro
30th December 2011, 01:38 PM
Please expand on it oh wise one... I guess it has to do something about the logistics of a power grab...

Ponce
30th December 2011, 02:01 PM
On friday, saturday and sunday people are out.....on thursday people are alert about the weekend, monday the are still hippe about the past weekend...........so that on tuesday and wendsday will be the time that most will be at home.....most people will be in bed by one am (in the west coast) and people in New York are still in bed at 4 am.

Is the same as when buying a car......always choose a car that was made on a wendsday.

You don't have to be "wise" to come up with the answer.....but only to think as they do, but thanks for the honor anyway.

If it happens as I say you will then know that it was the US government......a "terrorist" attack would happen in the middle of the day as on 911.......only thing is that this time they got cought.

BabushkaLady
30th December 2011, 03:26 PM
I'm predicting Normal Doom;

-QE3 within the first quarter of '12
-Record high stock market by September

Obummer points to 401ks and says "See I fixed it all!!"

A close election is portrayed, but low and behold, O wins his 2nd term.

The End!

Neuro
1st January 2012, 03:02 AM
I'm predicting Normal Doom;

-QE3 within the first quarter of '12
-Record high stock market by September

Obummer points to 401ks and says "See I fixed it all!!"

A close election is portrayed, but low and behold, O wins his 2nd term.

The End!
Quite likely IMO. But I think the Swap agreements with ECB and the other central banks, may already be the ultimate Quantitative Easing to infinity. I think the Key Word was "As Needed"... It will take a couple of years before hyperinflation has run its course, and we experience Extra Big Ass Doom...

muffin
1st January 2012, 08:19 AM

MNeagle
1st January 2012, 08:23 AM
ha ha muffin!

Some comedian had a similiar thought, that all the congress members should dress like NASCAR drivers & have their suits adorned w/ the logos of corp. lobbyists who bought them out! That way we'd at least know what we're dealing with.

Serpo
1st January 2012, 10:08 AM
http://outlooktibet.com/mind-a-life/sience-a-buddhism-news/buddhism/442-1223907504

Published on Friday, 15 August 2008 19:09 Written by Tim Shadey, 2012

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called Karma can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of God .

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

uranian
1st January 2012, 11:54 AM
i've tried a little remote viewing, enough to see that it does work. as to those monks, the fear-mongering seems out of place to me, but that there are apparently external influences to stop us fucking up too badly does seem to happen, judging by the repeated UFO disabling nukes stories (i learned recently that roswell was the world's first nuclear base, as an interesting aside).

as to 2012 and the doooom, i'm with serpo. the collapse of the monetary system, which appears again (as 2008 ) to be just around the corner (sterling first?), i see as an opportunity for change...perhaps dr. paul can change things less immediately catastrophically from within, but however it happens, the systemic slavery that humankind has suffered since oooh all of recorded history, we're i think going to be offered a chance to overcome that. it does seem to me that shit is getting crazier by the day, but rather than doomocalypse, i think we're approaching what is better described as a birth than a death. my hope if that is true is that the human species collectively gets it head and heart around orgasmic birth, rather than the fear-based drug-addled version!