View Full Version : The Joys of Multiculturalism

steyr_m
31st December 2011, 08:20 PM
I bet this woman was proud to see her daughter go "multicultural"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2080190/Crack-addict-woman-charged-beating-grandmother-death-TV.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

MNeagle
31st December 2011, 08:33 PM
umm, what makes you believe it was the 'daughter' that went mixed? Could have been a son too...

steyr_m
31st December 2011, 08:36 PM
umm, what makes you believe it was the 'daughter' that went mixed? Could have been a son too...

Could have been a son, but looking at trends [caused by Judaic social engineering] in the last 20-30 years, I'd say it was a Daughter [with an absent father of the crackhead]

Shami-Amourae
31st December 2011, 10:14 PM
But that's not what my distinguished PhD California certified University Professor of Multiculturalism said! You'd get an F in her class! All races and cultures are equal (besides White people since they are Satan)!

woodman
1st January 2012, 05:46 AM

It is a rare thing to see a white man father kids with a black woman. It is very common to see black men father kids with white women. Therefore it is an apt assumption that the woman had a black father and white mother. Looking at the picture in the article though, it looks as though the grandmother may be a light skinned black woman herself.

iOWNme
1st January 2012, 07:19 AM
So incredibly sad what these bio-engineered drugs can do to a human being.

All the wonderment and joy in this life we all live in isnt powerful enough when held up to a false simulated world that these drugs can bring you.

I have to wonder: Do these people not understand what it actually means to be human? The great experience of living and breathing on this planet seems to be glossed over with a fake reality set to destroy all the real good and value in this world.

So sad.....