PDA

View Full Version : Gold AND Ron Paul hit piece, msnbc.

Libertytree
2nd January 2012, 08:49 AM
It's not unusual for them to do smear jobs on RP or gold for that matter but this little assclown is just plain irritating. Note also at the 53sec mark the gold stored in the flimsy cardboard boxes, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fG6fMgh5YtA#!

General of Darkness
2nd January 2012, 09:01 AM
And then looks who's on Ezra Klein, holy fucking jew name. Pushing jew controlled fiat fiat fiat.

Buddha
2nd January 2012, 09:07 AM
LOL I was gonna say, "Ezra Klein" it's stereotypical to the point of comedy.

MAGNES
2nd January 2012, 09:31 AM
They becoming more blatant, that was even foretold in the Protocols.

Where's all the gold, probably in Israel or some Rothchild controlled bank.

Note also at the 53sec mark the gold stored in the flimsy
cardboard boxes, lol.

Those are chocolate bars. They gonna be distributed to the homeless.

EE_
2nd January 2012, 09:45 AM
I've always struggled with a gold backed currency, short of putting actual gold into the currency.
A gold backed currency would still be too easy for "them" to cheat.
I've always felt gold should be a competing currency and store of value, that can be more readily exchanged for fiat.
If it were easier for common people to make the exchange, gold for fiat, I think gold would do a much better job policing the dollar.

mamboni
2nd January 2012, 10:40 AM
I don't how anyone can watch the idiot box Talmudvision today. It is so in your face Jewish, pushy and arrogant. The language is blatantly coersive. The arguments are strawman on strawman. The information ranges from pure propaganda to outright lies. I tell my neighbors and friends, with the seriousness of a heart attack: you want to know why your kids can't find work; you want to know why you are treated like a POW when you fly; you want to know why your savings are devalued; you want to know why your standard of living is declining; you want to know why you are nervous and fearful of the future? Then turn off the damn TV because these bastards on the TeeVee are not your friends - they are your handlers and herders. And if you don't elect Ron Paul president then it is over for you, me, our kids and anyone still living under the delusion that this is a free country with a free market economy. Wake the hell up and step out of the slow boiling pot!

AndreaGail
2nd January 2012, 10:50 AM
Gotta love how he starts the dialogue, "Ron paul is still threatening to win the Iowa caucuses"

madfranks
2nd January 2012, 11:52 AM
I love how he denigrates gold because those who deal in it actually make profit when they deal in it. Not like we don't have anything like fiat money managers who take a cut when converting fiat money from one form to another. Managing money is a service that people are willing to pay for, it's as simple as that.

Neuro
2nd January 2012, 11:59 AM
The jew said that the dollar is still strong vs 2006, back then Gold was around $600, now it is around $1600, after a few months of plunge operations...

madfranks
2nd January 2012, 12:01 PM
I'm sorry, did he really say that giving control of the money supply to the Federal Reserve is the best way to keep it out of political influence and away from interest groups? Yeah, what better way to ensure a sound money than to give a monopoly to bankers and allow them to print as much as they want for whatever reason they want!!! WTF is he smoking!

madfranks
2nd January 2012, 12:05 PM
The jew said that the dollar is still strong vs 2006, back then Gold was around $600, now it is around $1600, after a few months of plunge operations...

I know! As if a few months of dollar strength due to the Euro falling apart is proof that gold is in collapse and the strong dollar is here to stay.

And what's with the "you can't eat your gold" argument again! I can't believe people still use that argument! You can't eat fiat money either, you ass hat!

EE_
2nd January 2012, 12:09 PM
I'm sorry, did he really say that giving control of the money supply to the Federal Reserve is the best way to keep it out of political influence and away from interest groups? Yeah, what better way to ensure a sound money than to give a monopoly to bankers and allow them to print as much as they want for whatever reason they want!!! WTF is he smoking!

pole smoker

midnight rambler
2nd January 2012, 12:26 PM
pole smoker

Sodomite in service to the Death Cult.

Uncle Salty
2nd January 2012, 12:36 PM
I take no pleasure in other's pain or misfortune, but I shall relish the misery of douche bags like the two in the video when things get ugly and their metrosexual manicures are the only tools of survival they have.

gunDriller
2nd January 2012, 12:40 PM
Sodomite in service to the Death Cult.

all Moral Compass eaten away by the Molecular Acid of the Talmud.

Spectrism
2nd January 2012, 01:37 PM
And there are many millions of fools who think they heard wisdom when listening to those nerdy punks.

madfranks
2nd January 2012, 01:47 PM
And there are many millions of fools who think they heard wisdom when listening to those nerdy punks.

Hopefully not millions, but yes, I can imagine lots of past and present colleagues of mine nodding their heads when they hear something like that.