PDA

View Full Version : More On The Austin Police Debacle

palani
7th January 2012, 05:22 PM
http://adask.wordpress.com/2012/01/07/little-brother-is-watching-and-video-taping-big-brother/#more-12199

A man in Austin, Texas sees a woman being abused by the police. He videotapes the abuse.

The police see him videotaping, come over and arrest him, claiming 1) he was interfering with a police investigation; and 2) that he spit on the officer.

Unbeknownst to the police and even the first videographer, a second citizen-videographer tapes the police arresting the first videographer.

Later, the first videographer advertises on Craig’s List for anyone who witnessed his arrest. The second videographer sees that ad and supplies his video of the event. The second video refutes the police version of the arrest. Local TV stations pick up the story.

I don’t know how many cops would like to outlaw firearms, but I’ll bet a bunch of ‘em would like to ban video cameras.

If you lie to a copiceman (this means any audible sound emitting your lips as you are assaulted) the book shall be thrown at you. However everyone knows these same copicemen are incapable of being truthful.

Glass
7th January 2012, 08:38 PM
I think its 2 p's -> coppiceman. description is right on the money. They want to be the only source of "Record" in all matters legal. Challenge them on their "record" and they go apeshit. This is the key. Get them into apeshit mode and you know you've got them. You might have to think about what/how you've got them but usually that will be the case. Record. It's all about the record.

Ponce
7th January 2012, 08:51 PM
What you think that should be done to the cops and what really will be done to them is like.......night and day.

palani
8th January 2012, 06:18 AM
I think its 2 p's -> coppiceman.

Its like this. They have not made spelling errors a crime yet. When they do the game is over because everyone knows the homeschoolers will win hands down.

You might do well to remember and recite the following poem in a loud manner when asked who you are by a cop(p)iceman:

"I read...
Todd did.
sofa king,
read...
Todd did."