Libertytree
8th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Laid back and relaxed, good vid.

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Ron-Paul-and-Son-Rally-Voters/10737426920/

BabushkaLady
8th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Very good Town Hall meeting!!

. . . at the 40 min. mark:

He received big applause when he said "I don't believe that I should take money from anybody here and send money to Israel . . . some people would say oh that means you're anti-Israel . . . but I'm Pro-American"

Hatha Sunahara
9th January 2012, 09:14 AM
In the Town Hall meeting, RP demonstrated the organization of his campaign. He is relying on his organizers to do a whole lot of things like raising money and plotting strategy, and he goes out and delivers the 'message'.

Given the fact that he is not an advocate of the status quo, if and when he gets to the White House, do you suppose he will have the Council on Foreign Relations, who passes down policy to Obama and Hillary giving him advice on Foreign policy?

I think they will be plotting to assassinate him if it looks like he is winning.

Hatha

Libertytree
9th January 2012, 09:19 AM
In the Town Hall meeting, RP demonstrated the organization of his campaign. He is relying on his organizers to do a whole lot of things like raising money and plotting strategy, and he goes out and delivers the 'message'.

Given the fact that he is not an advocate of the status quo, if and when he gets to the White House, do you suppose he will have the Council on Foreign Relations, who passes down policy to Obama and Hillary giving him advice on Foreign policy?

I think they will be plotting to assassinate him if it looks like he is winning.

Hatha

Then I wonder if they truly understand blowback?