PDA

View Full Version : Another big endorsement for Ron Paul!

EE_
9th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Nevada Prostitutes Endorse Ron Paul
January 6, 2012
By Stephen D. Foster Jr.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bilde.jpg

During this Republican Primary season, we’ve seen many strange and humorous endorsements of the candidates. Take Newt Gingrich for example. He was recently endorsed by pro-adultery website, AshleyMadison.com. But now another group has endorsed a candidate.

According to KRNV, the owner and sex workers at a brothel known as the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada has endorsed Ron Paul. Owner Dennis Hof sat next to his bunnies and declared, “If a client comes into the Bunny Ranch and says, ‘I’m pimpin for Paul,’ they’re going to have a real good time. Aren’t they, girls?” “Yeah!” shouted the girls.

One worker, Ara Rose stated that “He [Paul] knows what women’s wants and what women’s needs are. And when it comes to a man that’s going to be in the office, you want a man that knows his way around a woman.”

It’s true that Ron Paul supports prostitution which go against the conservative beliefs held by the religious right, a group Paul is trying to win over. But Paul is hardly an ally of women. He has signed a pledge to ban abortion and thinks sexual harassment should be legal. I’m sure the Republican Party is cringing right now at the thought of a brothel supporting one of their potential candidates. Either that or they’re all rushing to Nevada to claim that they’re “pimpin for Paul.”

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/01/06/nevada-prostitutes-endorse-ron-paul/

horseshoe3
9th January 2012, 01:10 PM
How can they charge for that? I wouldn't do any of them for free.

General of Darkness
9th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Sounds like the owner was just looking for free publicity.

AndreaGail
9th January 2012, 02:11 PM
the question remains, are they gonna see an increase in "sales" from RP supporters just like Kelly Clarkson did?!

JohnQPublic
9th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Well the whores in Congress and the Senate don't support him, so these are the first whores that do!

EE_
9th January 2012, 05:26 PM
Well the whores in Congress and the Senate don't support him, so these are the first whores that do!

These are much more respectable and willing to work for their money.