PDA

View Full Version : In The Wake Of A Powerful 2nd Place Finish......

LuckyStrike
10th January 2012, 07:34 PM
I just donated 250 to RP, I know someone can beat that.

Let's hear it.

Even if it's 5 bucks, let's do it. It is money where the mouth is time.

k-os
10th January 2012, 07:53 PM
And this is where to do it:
https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

I really wanted to match yours, LuckyStrike, and I would have except for this little bit:

Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.I try to stay off as many lists as possible when it comes to the fed, so I donated $199.99.

In the "special instructions" box on PayPal, I wrote "I just want to give you a hug!" True story. :)

LuckyStrike
10th January 2012, 07:57 PM

I really wanted to match yours, LuckyStrike, and I would have except for this little bit:
I try to stay off as many lists as possible when it comes to the fed, so I donated $199.99.

In the "special instructions" box on PayPal, I wrote "I just want to give you a hug!" True story. :)

Awesome!

Whose next?

We had a good day in the metals, I know some of you guys have been around longer than me and even I have been buying since the low teens, lets put some of these metals profits to work against the central bank!

madfranks
10th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Awesome!

Whose next?

We had a good day in the metals, I know some of you guys have been around longer than me and even I have been buying since the low teens, lets put some of these metals profits to work against the central bank!

I gave $100 last week, but I'll do another $50 tomorrow :)

LuckyStrike
10th January 2012, 08:21 PM
I gave $100 last week, but I'll do another $50 tomorrow :)

You're a good man franks.

Come on who else wants to celebrate this achievement? Nearly 3x as many votes in NH as 08!

AndreaGail
10th January 2012, 08:26 PM
I'm planning on chipping in $25

(this will be my first political contribution EVER)

EE_
10th January 2012, 08:26 PM

I try to stay off as many lists as possible when it comes to the fed, so I donated $199.99.

If only he knew how good your hugs are...he'd collect on it!

LuckyStrike
10th January 2012, 08:28 PM
I'm planning on chipping in $25

(this will be my first political contribution EVER)

Hell Yeah

RP in 08 was my first as well.

vacuum
10th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Crap. I'll give him some money on friday.

He needs the cash right now, it's a critical time and he needs to air ads in multiple places. The key time is right now, probably the most important time out of the whole election.

Ponce
10th January 2012, 08:47 PM
They will make Ron Paul appear on 2nd place even to the end, this will give the "illucion" that it is an honest election, but we know better than that........THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL that "those" people will let him go to the White House... for Ron Paul to be a winner that would be like Ponce really being God Jr...........I am very sorry to say this but facts are facts.

vacuum
10th January 2012, 08:49 PM
They will make Ron Paul appear on 2nd place even to the end, this will give the "illucion" that it is an honest election, but we know better than that........THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL that "those" people will let him go to the White House... for Ron Paul to be a winner that would be like Ponce really being God Jr...........I am very sorry to say this but facts are facts.
I'd still donate money to him if I knew it would help him come in second. It helps get the message out.

Besides, as someone pointed out in chat, it might even be good if he comes close but he doesn't win. If he wins, they will crash the entire system on his watch, and everyone will hate libertarians. If he comes in close, then the system crashes under Romney, there will be massive outrage against the establishment.

k-os
10th January 2012, 08:52 PM
I'd still donate money to him if I knew it would help him come in second. It helps get the message out.

Besides, as someone pointed out in chat, it might even be good if he comes close but he doesn't win. If he wins, they will crash the entire system on his watch, and everyone will hate libertarians. If he comes in close, then the system crashes under Romney, there will be massive outrage against the establishment.

I think it was our young but wise Shami-Amorae who said that, and it is a good point.

LuckyStrike
10th January 2012, 09:00 PM
I think it was our young but wise Shami-Amorae who said that, and it is a good point.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?57025-Do-You-Think-Ron-Paul-Has-A-Chance&p=496246#post496246

I think along the same lines, but regardless now is the time when our ideas have a national stage. Who knows in 4 more years with RP retiring these ideas might not have a voice at the national level, the time is now.

Ponce
10th January 2012, 09:04 PM
If the American people were to take action against our repulsive government it should had been done when Bush Jr. was in power.........the people and not those in government are the ones that should take action.....you don't need Ron Paul to start anything but only your views of the wrongdoing of those now in power.

Wait till you see our young generation buying the farm in a war against Iran, China, Rusia and the rest of the world.....blame yourself for what is about to happen.........I have been there and I have done it and If I am semi-sane is only thanks to a WWII old Sgt. that told me how to protect myself against having nightmares.

madfranks
10th January 2012, 09:19 PM
Hell Yeah

RP in 08 was my first as well.
Me too. :)

Twisted Titan
10th January 2012, 10:56 PM
Where did Sancrotum and Jughead Finish???

NOOB
11th January 2012, 06:10 AM
I've been sending 50-75 per month and I will kick in another 50 this saturday for the sc moneybomb.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
11th January 2012, 06:16 AM
Where did Sancrotum and Jughead Finish???

Romney 39.4% 95,669
Paul 22.8% 55,455
Huntman 16.8% 40,903
Gingrich 9.4% 22,921
Santorum 9.3% 22,708
Perry 0.7% 1,709
Roemer 0.4% 919
Bachmann 0.1% 343
Cain 0.1% 152

Horn
11th January 2012, 06:51 AM
If he wins, they will crash the entire system on his watch, and everyone will hate libertarians. If he comes in close, then the system crashes under Romney, there will be massive outrage against the establishment.

The system will be switched over under the establishment, best to get out from under that boot while you still can.

The libertarian label ain't got that much to lose to begin with.

EE_
11th January 2012, 06:56 AM

A bit presumptuous to think ORomney will beat Obama?

horseshoe3
11th January 2012, 07:57 AM
I wasn't going to mention this, but since LS is calling us all out... I gave the limit of $2500 last week. Does anyone know if a husband and wife can each give the limit if they share a CC account?

PatColo
11th January 2012, 08:12 AM
Romney 39.4% 95,669
Paul 22.8% 55,455
Huntman 16.8% 40,903
Gingrich 9.4% 22,921
Santorum 9.3% 22,708
Perry 0.7% 1,709
Roemer 0.4% 919
Bachmann 0.1% 343
Cain 0.1% 152

pfff, it's as if Vermin Supreme's candidacy didn't even exist, :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFXXAuDK1Ao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFXXAuDK1Ao

chad
11th January 2012, 08:16 AM
i was going to give him some money, but then i saw him standing up for romney, and it pissed me off. i may reconsider as the day goes on.

Horn
11th January 2012, 08:31 AM
I like the zombie energy platrform...

sirgonzo420
11th January 2012, 08:52 AM
I wasn't going to mention this, but since LS is calling us all out... I gave the limit of $2500 last week. Does anyone know if a husband and wife can each give the limit if they share a CC account?

I'm not sure about that, but you can give as much as you damn well please to RevPAC.

The Revolution PAC seeks to widen the range of allowable opinion in the public square and to bring to the attention of the American public the neglected alternative of freedom, sound money, self-government, and a non-interventionist foreign policy. This is the answer to the big-government progressives and big-government neoconservatives who have brought our exhausted country to the brink of collapse.
Our mission is to support the rare political candidate who defends these great American principles in public life. We want to take this message not just to YouTube but also to the radio and television airwaves. We intend to make use of the talents of the rising generation of activists, writers, speakers, graphic designers, and more who are committed to these great principles of the traditional American republic. We have found the talent we need to package this message for the American public. All we need is your support.

http://www.revolutionpac.com/about-revpac/

Silver Rocket Bitches!
11th January 2012, 09:53 AM
i was going to give him some money, but then i saw him standing up for romney, and it pissed me off. i may reconsider as the day goes on.

I thought it showed he has class above all the other candidates.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
11th January 2012, 09:56 AM
And if you are FRN-challenged you can still show your support by phoning people who are on the fence and educating them about RP!

http://phone.ronpaul2012.com/v

vacuum
14th January 2012, 03:17 PM
bump

Crap. I'll give him some money on friday.

He needs the cash right now, it's a critical time and he needs to air ads in multiple places. The key time is right now, probably the most important time out of the whole election.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?58135-Just-donated-to-RP-s-current-money-bomb

Sparky
14th January 2012, 07:02 PM

Chad, he stood up for the free market. The fact that he had to defend Romney to do it was even more noble.