PDA

View Full Version : ag prices are going down soon

chad
12th January 2012, 12:43 PM
i bought a 10 ounce ntr metals bar and 5 prospectors less than an hour ago. so, it's probably going to drop down to $27 or so very shortly. just thought i'd give everyone a heads up so you can hold out.

osoab
12th January 2012, 12:50 PM
I am thinking todays dump was due to oil pulling metals down.

The buckys movement today should have warranted the higher price we saw this morning.

chad
12th January 2012, 02:46 PM
for the record, what i bought was all my shop had other than high priced mint sets, numis, etc. 15 ounces comprised all of the shops bullion.

ximmy
12th January 2012, 02:54 PM
for the record, what i bought was all my shop had other than high priced mint sets, numis, etc. 15 ounces comprised all of the shops bullion.

Is this your apology for acquiring ntr metal? :p

chad
12th January 2012, 03:22 PM
no way! i loves me some ntr! :D

LuckyStrike
12th January 2012, 05:43 PM

How much does it usually have?

letter_factory
12th January 2012, 06:28 PM
step back, everyone. high roller in the house.

MNeagle
12th January 2012, 06:38 PM
Any day you can add ounces is a good day!

Shami-Amourae
12th January 2012, 06:57 PM
What makes you think Silver is going to $27?

letter_factory
12th January 2012, 07:13 PM
What makes you think Silver is going to $27?

Because tptb wanna steal his "big pimpin spending da g's" 15 oz silver or else he's gonna bust comex and cause a mass global buying and demand for physical delivery.

Chad is THAT special. we're so honored to have him here.

hey chad, can I have your autograph? can i touch your sleeve?

chad
13th January 2012, 05:01 AM
Because tptb wanna steal his "big pimpin spending da g's" 15 oz silver or else he's gonna bust comex and cause a mass global buying and demand for physical delivery.

Chad is THAT special. we're so honored to have him here.

hey chad, can I have your autograph? can i touch your sleeve?

it's an ag + au purchasing joke. whenever you buy something, it always goes down. we used to do this joke about 100 times a week on gim. sorry you didn't get it.

chad
13th January 2012, 05:13 AM
How much does it usually have?

usually quite a bit, 1-200 ounces. maybe people are starting to buy? i don't know, anecdotal observation i guess.

osoab
13th January 2012, 08:38 AM
it's an ag + au purchasing joke. whenever you buy something, it always goes down. we used to do this joke about 100 times a week on gim. sorry you didn't get it.

I guess the sarcasm is lost of some people.