PDA

View Full Version : Silver Paper Failure Coming

ximmy
13th January 2012, 05:09 PM
Keith Barron Jan 13th.

When asked about silver specifically, Barron replied, “I really do think it’s possible to see $50 silver again this year. There have been various things in the press about potential oversupply of silver right now. I don’t see that in the numbers. My sources tell me that physical silver buying is very much intact. The US Mint is selling silver American eagles like there is no tomorrow.

The only thing that might be holding silver back are the games that are played in the paper market. I certainly see, in the future, a breaking away of the gold and silver, physical markets, away from the paper market. All it takes is for a big order to take delivery and the silver and the gold is not there in the vaults and this whole thing gets exploded wide open.”

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/1/13_Barron_-_Physical_Gold_%26_Silver_to_Crush_Paper_Markets.h tml

John Embry Jan. 12th

When asked about silver specifically, Embry stated, “I think silver is a rocket ride here and it is priced way below where it should be. It’s been put there by the paper criminals and this will correct itself violently because there is no physical silver available, of any magnitude. All it will take is some significant buying in the physical silver market to unleash this beast and when it gets going people will look on in astonishment.

I don’t have any problem with silver blowing through its all-time high this year and heading towards $100. Once it clears $50 there is no overhead resistance and then things will really get interesting. I believe silver will hit $100 in 12 to 24 months.

As you know I have been a great proponent of a falling gold/silver ratio, which is currently in the range of 55/1. It will hit 10/1 or 15/1 before this bull market is over. Silver will rise two to three times faster than gold, and as you know I am extremely optimistic about where the gold price is headed long-term.”

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/1/12_John_Embry_-_Silver_to_Break_$100_in_12_to_24_Months.html

letter_factory
13th January 2012, 05:25 PM
over supply of silver? wtf? they just opened up the san francisco mint, and the US (and canada) still has to import silver, and that's just for eagles. not counting the other silver stuff.