PDA

View Full Version : AVEC Options Mining Property in Argentina Confirming New Investment Diversification

JohnWood
14th January 2012, 01:24 AM
AVEC Options Mining Property in Argentina Confirming New Investment Diversification Strategy
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/10/4176673/avec-options-mining-property-in.html

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Jan. 10, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- AVEC Corporation ("AVEC") (Pinksheets: AVEC.pk) announced today it has optioned a land block of app 10,000 hectares in Mendoza Province of Argentina. This block and investment have been under review by the company for many months and the company is engaging "land men" to secure additional parcels at this time.

The project is located in a copper/ gold porphyry district and contains a unique set of indicators of REM (rare earth metals).

Company personnel will be in Argentina next week to interview geologic field teams to develop a rapid schedule for trenching and geophysics.

Samuel Higgins, CEO, stated, "With this project and the support of our investor base in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries, we have begun our strategy of seeking areas of investment where 'new waves of the future are' and this mineral area represents one of the worlds best prospective 'large mine' opportunities.

About AVEC Corporation AVEC Corporation (AVEC) is a global solutions provider that owns, develops, and invests in several key sectors including Green Energy, Information Technology, Medical and Bio Medical as well as Mineral Resources where "special situations are discovered. AVEC also licenses revolutionary market ready and profitable technologies, which are shown as vital for military, industrial and commercial uses in a wide variety of industries around the world.

Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements include, among others, all assumptions, expectations, predictions, intentions or beliefs about future events. You are cautioned that any such forward- looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and that a number of risks and uncertainties could cause actual results of the Company to differ materially from those anticipated, expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. The words "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "project," "targets," "optimistic," "intend," "aim," "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated include risks related to new and existing products, product defects and any related product recall; any projections of sales, earnings, revenue, margins or other financial items; any statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements regarding future economic conditions or performance; uncertainties related to conducting business in China; any statements of belief or intention; any of the factors and risks mentioned in the "Risk Factors" section of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2007 and any subsequent SEC filings. The Company assumes no obligation and does not intend to update any forward-looking statements, except as required by law.

Twisted Titan
14th January 2012, 08:15 AM
The worlds worst investment are paper instruments.

Ask a MF global "investor"

The only thing that can top that are Paper instruments over Soveriegn soil in foreign countries.

Your begging to get fleeced

osoab
14th January 2012, 10:10 AM
Why would someone open in mine in Argentina right now?

Is the company in cahoots with the fascists in Argentina?

JohnWood
14th January 2012, 10:17 AM
I agree with your astute analysis...All the research/brainstorming that I am currently engaging is for post-crash purposes. Just keeping an eye out possible short-term speculation play. I definitely do not recommend anybody to invest their life savings into the paper market at this time, since pretty much the entire western economies are in the wealth-confiscation mode. In the end, countries will declare bankruptcies with regarding to their national sovereign debt along with the completion of world currency realignment. That is the time when I will start investing again.Just thinking ahead that is all. Thanks for pointing that out.

The worlds worst investment are paper instruments.

Ask a MF global "investor"

The only thing that can top that are Paper instruments over Soveriegn soil in foreign countries.

Your begging to get fleeced