14th January 2012, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7evE9mtYIUs

JohnQPublic
14th January 2012, 09:26 PM
The question is: Is Iran our enemy? :D

General of Darkness
14th January 2012, 09:37 PM
The question is: Is Iran our enemy? :D

I don't think Iran is our enemy, but I do think that politicians that allow low IQ muslims to invade this country and other white nations is a fucking issue and they should be considered an enemy of the state and more importantly and enemy of the people. Grant you, the people pushing the multicult/divershity ideology are jews, and if you bring it up they've got an out, it's anti-shitmitick.

EE_
14th January 2012, 09:45 PM
Evening general

I have used that case to people I know and have met. When I hear all the blame going on a certain people in question, my first reply is "who in the hell let them in?" The blame starts there!

Hatha Sunahara
15th January 2012, 10:53 AM
The liars are our enemy.

Hatha

Horn
15th January 2012, 11:59 AM
Evening general

I have used that case to people I know and have met. When I hear all the blame going on a certain people in question, my first reply is "who in the hell let them in?" The blame starts there!

Me and Book were sitting around discussing this issue more than a couple centuries ago.

http://www.ilhawaii.net/%7Estony/datadown/art/stortell.gif

gunDriller
15th January 2012, 12:48 PM
I don't think Iran is our enemy, but I do think that politicians that allow low IQ muslims to invade this country and other white nations is a fucking issue

the main reason Muslims migrate to this country is because the US Israel & England are fvcking up their original homelands.

stop defending Israel, let its neighbors put it out of its misery - problem solved.

of course, the strings were pulled to build the US economy on Mid-East Oil, many decades ago. had the Joos not killed Rudolf Diesel (who ran his cars on peanut oil), had the US not torn down its light-rail lines (paid for by big oil & the auto companies), we wouldn't be dependent on Mid-East oil.

General of Darkness
15th January 2012, 01:00 PM
the main reason Muslims migrate to this country is because the US Israel & England are fvcking up their original homelands.

stop defending Israel, let its neighbors put it out of its misery - problem solved.

of course, the strings were pulled to build the US economy on Mid-East Oil, many decades ago. had the Joos not killed Rudolf Diesel (who ran his cars on peanut oil), had the US not torn down its light-rail lines (paid for by big oil & the auto companies), we wouldn't be dependent on Mid-East oil.

Gundriller in Europe the muzzies go there for the hand outs and free shit. That's a damn shame. I think their unemployment rate is something like 75%.