PDA

View Full Version : This Has HAARP Written All Over It

LuckyStrike
16th January 2012, 06:47 PM
I was listening to the Naked Scientist Podcast (great show) and the hosts were discussing this research project where scientists were looking into a correlation between a giant hole in the clouds over the epicenter of the earthquake for days before the quake started. They kept talking about several absolutely bogus theories while I am just thinking HAARP HAARP HAARP

How clear can it be especially considering the target.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19826514.600-curious-cloud-formations-linked-to-quakes.html?feedId=online-news_rss20

Glass
16th January 2012, 06:55 PM
In Australia they are researching the occurence of electro magnetic disturbances to the ionosphere above the site of earthquakes. They are using this as a predictor of earthquakes up to 7 days before the earthquakes eventuate. They have been very successful in predicting local quakes.

They seem to be tracking along the therory that stresses in the earth are causing these frequencies to be emitted from the earth into the ionosphere.

Of course the obvious question to ask would be, which comes first. The earth stresses or the electro magnetic frequencies. Do they have it the right way around. Like you I don't think they do. I think this is clear evidence of HAARP type activity, taking into account that the US runs more than one haarp type installation and many other countries have them as well including Australia, China, Russia, some south american countries and I'm sure many others as well.

Also when there are no clouds in the sky, what you see in the sky is the same as what was video recorded before the big chinese quake. A kind of multi coloured haziness in the sky. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Blink
16th January 2012, 07:04 PM
New breakthrough science discovery. We see funny clouds before an earthquake. Gee, they never noticed this before with all the satellite imagery to refer to (before and after). Snake oil I tell you, its all snake oil........