PDA

View Full Version : New evidence to prove the existence of mass graves at the Nazi death camp Treblinka

joboo
17th January 2012, 02:32 PM
Hmmm...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html#ixzz1jkxhSOxH

"A British forensic archaeologist has unearthed fresh evidence to prove the existence of mass graves at the Nazi death camp Treblinka - scuppering the claims of Holocaust deniers who say it was merely a transit camp.Some 800,000 Jews were killed at the site, in north east Poland, during the Second World War but a lack of physical evidence in the area has been exploited by Holocaust deniers.
Forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has now undertaken the first co-ordinated scientific attempt to locate the graves."

Glass
17th January 2012, 03:30 PM
They can't dig there but they know there are remains of remains there that are jewish. You see the catch 22 here. No resolution. Still. And why bother anyway? Just ignore the deniers. They are wrong anyway. Why go to this effort to prove the deniers wrong?

nunaem
17th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Really? They found all 800,000? No, her metal detector detected something.

nunaem
17th January 2012, 03:56 PM
They can't dig there but they know there are remains of remains there that are jewish. You see the catch 22 here. No resolution. Still. And why bother anyway? Just ignore the deniers. They are wrong anyway. Why go to this effort to prove the deniers wrong?

It's illegal to publish any evidence that doesn't support the holohoax anyways. So even the flimsiest of claims in support of the holohoax go unchallenged.

gunDriller
17th January 2012, 04:18 PM
It's illegal to publish any evidence that doesn't support the holohoax anyways. So even the flimsiest of claims in support of the holohoax go unchallenged.

and they are certainly desperate enough & dishonest enough to plant evidence, e.g. bones, or to bribe a traitorous scientist.

sort of like when Dr. Sherrie Greenwood (Stanford Finite Element Analysis professor in Mechanical Engineering) went to Washington to lend credence to the official 9-11 story.

or how the US gov. hired Failure Analysis Associates, started by Bob Piziali another Stanford Mech. Engineering professor, to do an analysis to prove the official JFK story.

FAA has very Jewish billing policies. they charged a colleague of mine $75 to walk a copy of a report to the front desk for him to pick up. his company had paid many thousands for the study ... but he was still charged for the simple task of walking a copy of a print-out to the receptionist so he could pick it up. $75 for a 'will-call'.

now that's Jewish.

that's the kind of pseudo-Science that money can buy - sort of the technical version of the Committee on Foreign Relations or the Bilderbergers. the Geeky Illuminati Club.

woodman
17th January 2012, 07:07 PM
I thought they burned them all. Aren't the ones that survived called 'oven dodgers'?

vacuum
17th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Jewish religious law forbids graves being dug up? Was an orthodox church buried or something? How can they have any say over digging up a bunch of bodies to have evidence for a war crime, when they have absolutely no relation to them except race? If they are going to be have as a single cohesive group, they should expect to be treated as such.

Hermie
17th January 2012, 07:45 PM
More bullsh*t...

General of Darkness
17th January 2012, 07:49 PM
More fucking jew propaganda. They didn't find shit, if they did they would have posted video and pictures of the ground penetrating radar.

I recommend people should spend 8+ hours of watching REAL information at http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/ They used ground penetrating radar at Buchenwald and found NOTHING.

The problem with ground penetrating radar is the interpretation and it works in the jews favor.

Reality -That looks like a tree branch
jew - That's a femur
Reality - well lets dig and find out
jew - Oh we can't do that

More jew bullshit. Pay me pay me pay me.

I say fuck them, and pogrom their entire filthy race of satan worshiping parasites.

Book
17th January 2012, 09:24 PM
http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/videos/11_treblinka_burial_space.wmv

This video scientifically disproves this bullshit.

::)

joboo
18th January 2012, 07:02 AM
Pretty much a given propaganda piece.

Archaeologist does some ground radar. The program director makes the claims, not the archaeologist mind you, that there is burnt bones. No way in hell ground radar technology can tell that. Not even close. You have to dig the ground to see what's there.

It would fool anyone that has no clue what ground radar is actually capable of.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
18th January 2012, 07:12 AM
Expect to see propaganda stories like these ad infinitum.

Shouldn't they want to exhume the bodies for a proper burial? Or have they declared these locations sacred?

Awoke
18th January 2012, 07:13 AM
Those are likely the bones of Christians.

JDRock
18th January 2012, 07:36 AM
Those are likely the bones of Christians.

yes, jews shikelgruber (hitler) hess and alfred rosenberg murdered thousands of christians and a few poor jews while leaving the rich jew bankers untouched..
the jews jailed ernest zundel for trying to dna test the bones to see if they were even semetic! truth does not fear scientific inquirey.

DMac
18th January 2012, 07:41 AM
this:

Truth does not fear scientific inquiry!

Buddha
18th January 2012, 09:06 AM
Pretty much a given propaganda piece.

Archaeologist does some ground radar. The program director makes the claims, not the archaeologist mind you, that there is burnt bones. No way in hell ground radar technology can tell that. Not even close. You have to dig the ground to see what's there.

It would fool anyone that has no clue what ground radar is actually capable of.

I have no idea what a ground radar can do, but I can use common sense and logic to know that it can not tell if bones are burnt or not, you have to see that with your eyes to know. I think it fools anyone who has no idea what the bacon lettuce and tomato are capable of :D

gunDriller
18th January 2012, 09:43 AM
Jewish religious law forbids graves being dug up?

very convenient isn't it.

General of Darkness
18th January 2012, 05:55 PM
BTW

http://www.davidduke.com//images/auschwitz-death-toll-arolsen-1.jpg

steyr_m
19th January 2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/videos/11_treblinka_burial_space.wmv

This video scientifically disproves this bullshit.

::)

Yeah,... try to post that link on the daily mail's page on the original post and see if it makes it through the filter..... Free Speech -- yeah right

gunDriller
19th January 2012, 01:37 PM
BTW

http://www.davidduke.com//images/auschwitz-death-toll-arolsen-1.jpg

it's like the Jews have multiple "death budgets".

relative to their own numbers, they conspired to kill a few Jews (who opposed Israel), then inflated the numbers 25 fold to promote the "Woe is us" them.

then they also seem to have a "death budget" for gentiles. as if they're not happy unless a certain number of Gentiles are being murdered, whether it's Christians vs. Muslims in a Jew neocon-inspired military campaign, or plain old ritual human sacrifice a la the murder of 100,000 Iraqi's on Purim in 1991.