PDA

View Full Version : I need a favour

croc
20th January 2012, 02:49 AM
hi folks

I have several shares in this company, croc gold, and dont understand what is going on.
Paid a lot more for them than the current price, now grossly undervalued.
It looks to me like I am going to get them rammed up my arse?
Anyone understand this stuff.
http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/3149/crocodile-gold-inc-crkto

thanks

Shami-Amourae
20th January 2012, 02:53 AM
Paper?

croc
20th January 2012, 03:06 AM
yes, paper, got some metal too tho

Glass
20th January 2012, 03:38 AM
Crocodile Gold Appoints Special Committee of the Board and Financial Advisors in Relation to the Luxor Bid.
12/14/2011

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Dec. 14, 2011) - Crocodile Gold Corp. (TSX:CRK)(OTCQX:CROCF)(FRANKFURT:XGC) ("Crocodile Gold" or the "Company") wishes to provide an update to its press release of this morning in which it acknowledged the announcement by Luxor Capital Group, LP ("Luxor") on December 13, 2011 of its intention to make an unsolicited partial bid for the common shares of Crocodile Gold. The Company announces that it has formed a special committee of independent directors (the "Special Committee") comprised of George Faught, Peter Tagliamonte and Bruce Humphrey to review the unsolicited partial bid by Luxor.

Upon the formal bid being made, the Special Committee will consider, among other things, whether the bid is in the best interest of the Company's shareholders and whether it represents fair value for the common shares of Crocodile Gold.

The Special Committee's directive is to ensure a proper evaluation of the Luxor proposal is done and to ensure that shareholders of the Company receive the maximum value for their common shares of Crocodile Gold. The Company will consider all possible alternatives to the partial bid, including any competing offers it may receive, to maximize shareholder value. The Company has retained the services of GMP Securities LP ("GMP") as its financial advisor and the Special Committee intends to retain Cormark Securities Inc. ("Cormark") to provide advice as to the fairness of the proposed offer. The Special Committee has not yet received an opinion from Cormark as to the fairness of the proposed Luxor offer and cannot comment on the fairness of the proposed offer at this time.

The Company has received from Luxor a statutory declaration pursuant to section 146 of the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) requiring the Company to furnish Luxor with a shareholder list. Accordingly, Crocodile Gold's shareholders should await the results of the review and recommendation of the Special Committee and the board of directors before making any decisions with respect to the offer from Luxor. After the formal bid document is received from Luxor, Crocodile Gold will issue a directors' circular that will contain important information for shareholders, including the board's recommendation regarding the offer. The Company advises shareholders to not deposit any common shares to the Luxor offer, if and when received, and to not take any other action concerning the offer until shareholders have received and read the directors' circular.

Take a look at this page of media releases incase you haven't seen it before. It's not their site so DYODD.

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/3149/crocodile-gold-inc-crkto

There are newer releases than the one I quoted. Check out the third one down date 20/12/11 about the Maud Creek Deposit. Priced production at $1400 an ounce which to me is staggering. It's more than 300% on 3 years ago for some good operations. I'm wondering about their hedge book. Need to see an annual report.

Scroll down a bit and read a few of the other articles. There is a lot of activity over this company for my mind. I think somethings up here.

I'm gonna poke around. see if anyone knows anything.

croc
20th January 2012, 03:40 AM
thanks glass, i know last year the monsoons flooded them out for months.........this year a major breakdown
otherwise nada