PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush for President 2012!

midnight rambler
24th January 2012, 03:04 PM
I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/288986/draft-jeb-bush-artur-davis

Libertytree
24th January 2012, 03:09 PM
I don't think he has presidential aspirations "right now" but there's a reason he won't endorse anyone either. He will be picked as a VP by any of the status quo candidates. As soon as I heard he wasn't endorsing anyone I knew what was/is going to happen. I'll even wager on it.

Eyebone
24th January 2012, 04:08 PM
If not Paul then yo bamma, I like the way the country's headed (toward civil war).

Please no more Kennedy's or Bushes.

JDRock
24th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Wow, Jeb Bush! wonderful, FINALLY a candidate that has no nwo ties at all! (sarcasm)

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
24th January 2012, 07:51 PM
If not Paul then yo bamma, I like the way the country's headed (toward civil war).

I'd hate to agree with such a thought 4 years ago, but you're right, I might just vote for this zionist ass-kisser on purpose!

Neuro
25th January 2012, 04:11 AM
Wow, Jeb Bush! wonderful, FINALLY a candidate that has no nwo ties at all! (sarcasm)Clean as a whistle! ;D Being the representative of the downtrodden would however limit his ability to get campaign contributions...

JDRock
25th January 2012, 07:02 AM
Clean as a whistle! ;D Being the representative of the downtrodden would however limit his ability to get campaign contributions...
indeed! we can only hope this dark horse outsider can manage somehow to gather msm support! ( more dripping sarcasm)

Old Herb Lady
25th January 2012, 08:59 AM

Yo bamma ! Ha ha ha !!! That's the funniest one I've heard him called yet !

midnight rambler
11th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout - Jeb Bush the sleeper! And since his father* and brother are so favored as being wonderful leaders of the Gay Old Perverts, ol' Jeb doesn't even have to do any of the heavy lifting, he merely has to show up! lol

*G.H.W. Bush being so distinguished an aircraft carrier was named after him...how does one top THAT??

http://harndenblog.dailymail.co.uk/2012/02/top-republican-at-cpac-jeb-bush-could-emerge-as-nominee-at-a-brokered-convention-.html

mamboni
11th February 2012, 11:11 AM
Everything the GOP has done to date vis-a-vis the campaign is motivated by panic and fear; their mission statement is obvious: "ANYONE BUT RON PAUL." Ron PAul has shown everyone, particularly the under 40 voters, that the republicans are money whores for the banksters and exactly the same as the democrats. Ron Paul is the only candidate who is qualified to be Commander-in-Chief and Defender of the Constitution. He knows where all the skeletons are and where the bodies are and the power elite are freaking out becuase Ron Paul is outfoxing them at their own game, winning almost all the delegates despite the straw poll tallies. These corrupt bastards are terrified of a brokered convention or worse, a Ron Paul delegate victory. So they will throw any and every candidate into the campaign who will generate attention and dilute the vote in an attempt to prevent Ron Paul from reaching critical mass with the electorate. Today it's Jeb Bush. Tommorrow it will be that idiot Sarah Palin. They might dig up Reagan's corpse next. They are freaking out right now. We the people who know that Ron Paul is winning [the delegates] need to inform our friends and neighbors of this dirty little secret, expecially the "Ron Paul can't win" drones who think that voting for the candidate that the MSM claims is winning is voting when in fact it is acting as a moron drone.

Canadian-guerilla
11th February 2012, 11:18 AM
if Hillary can't be the first female prez
she may try and push Chelsea into the ring in the future

Neuro
11th February 2012, 02:17 PM
The Newt Grinch, Mittens and Frothy SpunkAssum, probably all have wet dreams of having da Bush as a Vice President on the ballot... Oh the horror!

Half Sense
12th February 2012, 01:56 AM
Interesting. The news reports of the recent meeting between Obama, Jeb, and "Poppy" Bush are disappearing from the interweb. I ran into several "page not found" messages when following search results. Politico has this link still active:

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/01/obama-hosts-george-hw-and-jeb-bush-at-white-house-112638.html

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/01/120127_jeb_ghwb_obama_wh_605.jpg

Neuro
12th February 2012, 02:42 AM
Great to see poppy in a wheelchair.

Is the head behind him Obama's?

VX1
12th February 2012, 05:28 AM
Great to see poppy in a wheelchair.

Is the head behind him Obama's?
No, that the prototype for the next zionist talking head president... much blacker, little Mexican thrown in too, guaranteed to get 110% of the ghetto and white-guilt vote.