PDA

View Full Version : David Adair - AREA 51 scientist speaks out

Serpo
24th January 2012, 09:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le6ujdEgMNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le6ujdEgMNA

Glass
24th January 2012, 10:25 PM
I was looking at this and the guys description of the motor alloys and the shape etc of the motor. It just sounds so much like the vehicle in The last star fighter.

I think that movie is actually on the box this weekend

MAGNES
24th January 2012, 10:56 PM

" fusion engines held together by magnetic fields " the short, 1:30

Aliens in plain site, not hiding at area 51, they do harvest us.

They gonna steal that alien tech and give it to Israel and China.

http://i43.tinypic.com/339h8d1.jpg

ROMNEY'S INTELLIGENCE CHIEF AND CAMPAIGN ADVISER
Mitt Romney named Michael Chertoff (http://www.politickernj.com/51511/romney-taps-chertoff-campaign-advisor), the Israeli agent who supervised the destruction of the crucial evidence (http://www.bollyn.com/the-911-cover-up-the-destruction-of-the-steel-evidence) of 9/11, co-chair of his counterterrorism and intelligence advisory committee in October 2011. The 9/11 cover-up continues.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zprwnr.jpg

ROMNEY'S ISRAELI HANDLER
Orit Gadiesh (age 60) is a high-level Israeli military intelligence agent at Bain & Co. who has worked closely with Mitt Romney for decades.
Orit Gadiesh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orit_Gadiesh), former "War Room" assistant to Ezer Weizman and Moshe Dayan, is the daughter of Israeli Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh (born Falk Gruenfeld, Berlin, 1921) and his Ukrainian-born wife. Gadiesh is chairman of the management consulting firm Bain & Company (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_%28consulting%29), the parent company of Bain Capital, and was the company's managing director under CEO Mitt Romney in 1992. "She's like a Jewish mother figure to many of the people at Bain," ex-Bainie Dan Quinn told Fortune (http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1996/01/15/207161/index.htm) magazine in 1996.

Glass
25th January 2012, 12:06 AM
hey MAGNES..... not sure I get your drift there. Are those people lizard people?

ArizonaDad
25th January 2012, 10:08 AM
Interesting. I watched the whole thing. If true, it is a game-changer.

A couple of things stuck out and made me question the whole story.

His super-duper-fast rocket landed, intact, with a parachute. At the speeds described, it would have torn apart any parachute.

He was given coordinates, hundreds of miles away, in 1970, as a teenager, and was able to land the rocket, safely, at the given coordinates. No GPS, no nothing. I don't think so.

A big, empty hangar, with a screw-driven elevator floor that dropped down 20 stories. Probably not.

dys
25th January 2012, 10:18 AM
Bill Cooper used to say that the technology existed for 'free energy' but that it was hidden by the most high of the most high. With that type of technology, almost anything is possible.

dys

DMac
25th January 2012, 10:22 AM
Buy my book!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WEA7AEMFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Oh, and I saw online he's hoping to get a movie deal about his story!

::)

I assume all "former area 51 whistleblowers" are disinfo. I can't even give UFO stories online my time anymore, there is just so much bull****!

JDRock
25th January 2012, 12:03 PM
Bill Cooper used to say that the technology existed for 'free energy' but that it was hidden by the most high of the most high. With that type of technology, almost anything is possible.

dys
tesla had it LONG ago...the guy who built coral castle had it...israel will not allow it because we would be free of oil and middle east wars.

JDRock
25th January 2012, 12:06 PM
john lear vouches for most of what bob lazar said...the tv news crew that followed him confirmed the existence of the unmarked aircraft taking off on the hour from janet airport in lv.

gunDriller
25th January 2012, 01:41 PM
so who here can make that scary Twilight Zone sound - "do DO do do Do Do do do" ... however it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

Glass
25th January 2012, 01:45 PM
There are another series of videos of this guy from 1997. That was just after he appreared on the Arnie? Bell show. I think that name is right. Anyway YT it.

This was from 1997 and he talks about tech being deployed then and some points he was making then have come to pass. Especially about how the internet would evolve. Remember back then we were just moving from telnet related protocols, gopher and that kind of thing into the HTML or WWW phase of the internet.

He talks a bit about the GPS targeting systems they used in GWI. I haven't watch all of it yet. Maybe later today.

It also shows he's been on the trail doing presentations for a long long time.... not just recently to sell a book.

Buddha
25th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Free energy is there, just vehemently suppressed. Tesla was the main one, but there have been others.

dys
25th January 2012, 02:12 PM
john lear vouches for most of what bob lazar said...the tv news crew that followed him confirmed the existence of the unmarked aircraft taking off on the hour from janet airport in lv.

Cooper outed Lear as a member of the CIA I believe.

dys

chad
25th January 2012, 02:16 PM
i heard an interview with lear once where he claimed there's a giant box w/an antenna on the far side of the moon. it collects out souls and recycles them when we die. it's run by aliens. sometimes the aliens f up and put a male soul into a female body or the other way around, that's where homosexuality comes from. i stopped listening to him after that.

MAGNES
25th January 2012, 05:22 PM
hey MAGNES..... not sure I get your drift there. Are those people lizard people?

I am saying a lot of things and trying to go with it and have some fun.

Do you like crackpots, disinfo and distractions ?

The world is burning you know, it has real issues with real criminals.

Some people like this sort of thing and are usually not involved in the
more serious discussions.

The two top Occult people on gim, skyvike and goldissima posted a lot
about aliens, skyvike posted nothing but crap and got his ass handed to
him on Zecharia Sitchin, he had absolutely no respect for his members,
posting distractions, he was for patriot act and the wars, they pay him.
Follow the loons and blatant Occult. People here should understand how
this works better than anyone, they did it on gim on a personal level.
Ban all those that out the NeoCons and Occult at the same time.
Ban those that post real history. Very anti Christian, Very anti Western.

I assume all "former area 51 whistleblowers" are disinfo. I can't even give UFO stories online my time anymore, there is just so much bull****!

The guy is a total loon and crackpot, I skimmed through it fast,
probably better gems than this, but he was 15 workings as a
scientist at area51, he solves advanced math problems in his dreams,
he had all the equations figured out by age 15, University Profs stoled
his work and he went there to correct them, the math, Stephen Hawking
specifically, the guy is a total loon, he is a story teller writing books and
conning people, I bet you I could do more calculus than he can.
Anybody that can do what he claims he can do would be wealthy
applying his knowledge.

i heard an interview with lear once where he claimed there's a giant box w/an antenna on the far side of the moon. it collects out souls and recycles them when we die. it's run by aliens. sometimes the aliens f up and put a male soul into a female body or the other way around, that's where homosexuality comes from. i stopped listening to him after that.

Their goal is to make you look like a crack pot loon just for following them.

Information like that is put on websites to discredit those websites and info.

When media gets a hold of a 9/11 theory, they smear everyone,
including the real A/E9/11 scientists who have nothing to do with it.
CNN actually did something like this, they had Fetzer disinfo on to
make everyone look like loons, " conspiracy theories ", " space beams ",
" holograms " .

Glass
25th January 2012, 06:04 PM
yeah ok. I'm always dubious about this kind of stuff. Mostly entertaining to listen to but some many of them are talking about things which I have read about in SciFi. I have many older sci fi books and well sometimes I wonder where the story originated. In a book and then into science or in science then into a book. Or even from a book into someone's imagination and from there part of their story.

I think the time line was calculus at 4 or 5, Light speed rocket engines at 15. Drafted at 18 into the Airforce or whatever it was. Never to make another of those engines again. I ask, would the military draft you and then not make you do the work for them?? Seems odd to me.

k-os
25th January 2012, 06:30 PM
I really wish that people who post videos would give a few bullet points or a brief description. For some reason, I just don't like watching videos. I prefer reading. I might be more inclined to watch a video if there was a description that went along with it. The title is somewhat enticing, but not enough for a 39 minute video. :-\ A 5 minute video, maybe, but not much more than that.

Thanks in advance. ;D

MNeagle
25th January 2012, 06:39 PM
I really wish that people who post videos would give a few bullet points or a brief description. For some reason, I just don't like watching videos. I prefer reading. I might be more inclined to watch a video if there was a description that went along with it. The title is somewhat enticing, but not enough for a 39 minute video. :-\ A 5 minute video, maybe, but not much more than that.

Thanks in advance. ;D

Couldn't agree more.

+ Buffering/loading time for me to view is cumbersome
+ after March 1 when screwgull starts to track all your YT viewing, I will be a lot more discerning on what to open.

k-os
25th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Couldn't agree more.

+ Buffering/loading time for me to view is cumbersome
+ after March 1 when screwgull starts to track all your YT viewing, I will be a lot more discerning on what to open.

Yikes! Yeah, good point on that.

JDRock
25th January 2012, 06:48 PM
its not only area 51...its dulce.... wright patterson and others... i dont believe the indians have a motive to lie about dulce jmho.

Kruger
26th January 2012, 01:26 AM
Just got done watching a few episodes of "Ancient Aliens". I enjoyed the descriptions of unusual archaelogical sites and unexplained ancient technology, but it annoys me when they then take it to the absurd conclusion "It MUST have been ALIENS!!11!!" who built the pyramids and gave all the technical know-how to the lowly humans. IMO it's foolish to believe civilization/technology has always progressed in a linear manner. Shit, we still have plenty of groups of people on the planet who are living in the stone age. Right along with people who can make nuclear weapons, spaceships, and who knows what else.

It wouldn't exactly surprise me if some of it were true, but I think all the alien propaganda (and by the History channel no less) is being pushed on us so we'll be ready for the next big lie: "The aliens have returned and they're here to help us with a NWO" vs "The aliens are here to attack us, we need to unite together in a NWO". I've heard the name Project Bluebeam. Bill Cooper even mentioned, toward the end of his life, that he thought all the alien stuff may have been disinfo.

The other thing it seems like they're trying to do with Ancient Aliens, Stargate, etc. is try to get us ready for the idea that all the religious texts were really describing aliens. This would set us up for a one world religion, per say, where we would all believe their story that there is no god/angels, only aliens.