View Full Version : Sunday chat 01/29/2012

vacuum
29th January 2012, 04:07 PM
Hi guys, it's time for chat today:

http://tinychat.com/gsus-chat

EE_
29th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Where's all the ladies?
We're having a hot tub party tonight in chat...bring your bikinis if you like (optional)
Meet us in the white room

k-os
29th January 2012, 05:42 PM
I'm here . . . but the hot tub is broken. Libertytree's workin' on it though!

zap
29th January 2012, 06:45 PM
I can't get on .

k-os
29th January 2012, 06:59 PM
I can't get on .

Oh no! Try a different browser?

zap
29th January 2012, 07:03 PM
I have tried everything, except a hammer !

zap
29th January 2012, 07:25 PM
This pisses me off, I installed a new browser and updated adobe flash. Doesn't work for me.

solid
29th January 2012, 07:29 PM
Zap, at this point, you may as well try the hammer.

I can't stand technology sometimes. I kept getting dropped from chat constantly, I was about ready to toss my computer into the drink. Watch it sink.

solid
29th January 2012, 07:44 PM
You now, being a creature of habit. Every morning I wake up, I have my pan ready for eggs, my coffee maker ready. I hit a button, the coffee maker works. The pan, I've had for 3 years or so, it works great. Coffee maker I've had for 2 years or so. Every morning they are the same, and they work.

Why in the fuck when I log online, do I need a damn flash update, every single day? Each time I log on...windows needs updates, virus updates, you need this..update that.

Just make a damn computer that works. Like my coffee maker, and then leave me the fuck alone to use it.

Technology sucks. Not to mention, spill a little coffee on your computer...poof, it's gone. Use it as a boat anchor now, it's worthless. We've gone backwards. Nothing is made to WORK anymore. Nothing made to last. Update this...crash, all gone. You lose.

zap
29th January 2012, 07:47 PM
LOL , I AGREE COMPLETLY damn JUNK !!!!

k-os
29th January 2012, 09:25 PM
You now, being a creature of habit. Every morning I wake up, I have my pan ready for eggs, my coffee maker ready. I hit a button, the coffee maker works. The pan, I've had for 3 years or so, it works great. Coffee maker I've had for 2 years or so. Every morning they are the same, and they work.

Why in the fuck when I log online, do I need a damn flash update, every single day? Each time I log on...windows needs updates, virus updates, you need this..update that.

Just make a damn computer that works. Like my coffee maker, and then leave me the fuck alone to use it.

Technology sucks. Not to mention, spill a little coffee on your computer...poof, it's gone. Use it as a boat anchor now, it's worthless. We've gone backwards. Nothing is made to WORK anymore. Nothing made to last. Update this...crash, all gone. You lose.

You should look up "planned obsolescence" and realize that this has all been planned, specifically for you to spend more money . . . to make the economy "grow".

PS - That coffee maker will fail you too.

EE_
29th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Awesome chat tonight! Sorry some of you couldn't make it or get on zap (we missed you).
There was singing, guitar playing, herb talk, garden talk, a muscle flexing body builder gal, video and more!

BrewTech
29th January 2012, 09:36 PM
We'll definitely be back next week with audio and video... intelligence services be damned! LOL

Old Herb Lady
30th January 2012, 05:43 AM
hello ? can u hear me ??? No ?? Am I on ?? Can u here me nowwww ??
........... .......... .................static........... .............. ............. ..................
now ?.................check.....can u hear me.......HELLOOOOOOOOOOO ?
What's wrong with my mike ? ................Wait I got it.....................
Look she's got it !!.............................................
Can you hear me now ?
No she's not got it.

half hour later...giving up....going to bed !!!!!

One more try....................

Working now ????? Uh oh- wait ....
CLICK !
Hellllooooooooo !

FINALLY ! Sheeeeeeeeesh

Erbs people it's Erbs !

Nobody hates technology more than me !

Sparky
30th January 2012, 08:07 PM
In the end, you did great OHL. It was worth the trouble.