PDA

View Full Version : Justice Ginsburg disses US Constitution

iOWNme
6th February 2012, 08:57 AM
Justice Ginsburg causes storm dissing the Constitution while abroad

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/06/justice-ginsburg-causes-storm-dissing-the-constitution-while-abroad/

http://cdn2.dailycaller.com/2010/08/664143267f1c47c0be311c38cc3ae66a-300x193.jpg

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has caused a storm of controversy by saying in a television interview that the people of Egypt should not look to the United States Constitution when drafting their own governing document because it’s too old and there are newer examples from which to draw inspiration.

“I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012,” Ginsburg said in the interview, which aired on Jan. 30 on Al-Hayat TV.

Her comments have stunned writers across the conservative blogosphere, though many major media outlets have not given much attention to it.

In the interview, she argued that the United States has the “oldest written constitution still in force in the world,” so instead “you should certainly be aided by all the constitution-writing that has gone one since the end of World War II.”

“I might look at the constitution of South Africa,” Ginsburg said. “That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary.”

Ginsburg, appointed to the Supreme Court by former President Bill Clinton, said South Africa’s constitution is “a great piece of work that was done” and cited other documents outside America’s constitution that Egyptians should read.

“Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution, Canada has a Charter of Rights and Freedoms,” Ginsburg said. “It dates from 1982. You would almost certainly look at the European Convention on Human Rights.”

“Yes,” she concluded, “why not take advantage of what there is elsewhere in the world?”

This MARXIST Zionist hack.

Human Rights? What about PROPERTY RIGHTS?

Oh, those 2 things cannot coincide together.

The number one most important Right all men have is the fundamental Right to Private Property. Without the Right to Private Property YOU ARE A SLAVE.

SLAVES are taken care of from the cradle to the grave by their Masters. They are given security, food, shelter and work. BUT NOT LIBERTY.

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights were created by the most intelligent men to ever walk this earth. Men who took what Plato, Socrates, Locke, Hall and others worked on and built what we call 'America'. Men who knew REAL history, who knew Evil is real and who knew that men will side with PLUNDER over LABOR. Hence our 4 branches of Government.

Our entire system of Government was created to make it nearly impossible for our Republic to degenerate into a Democracy. And yet, Democracies have engulfed the entire planet, and have been the central cause to all of the worlds problems.

Libertytree
6th February 2012, 09:11 AM
She should be expelled from the USC immediately, traitorous bitch.

PlatinumBlonde
6th February 2012, 10:07 AM
This is precisely the reason I abhor lifetime appointments.

Neuro
6th February 2012, 10:27 AM
This is precisely the reason I abhor lifetime appointments.

She shouldn't have been appointed at all. But I guess Bubba Caligula owed her a favor!

Any relation to the Ginsburg of the hippy subversive movement?

PlatinumBlonde
6th February 2012, 10:58 AM
Any relation to the Ginsburg of the hippy subversive movement?

Probably, aren't they all related somehow...

Awoke
6th February 2012, 12:56 PM
Jew.

mick silver
6th February 2012, 06:22 PM
i heard she marry her brother to keep there blood pure . an just one more person thats needs to move back to her home land jewvill

midnight rambler
6th February 2012, 06:22 PM
We have NO friends in the tribe.

Golden
6th February 2012, 06:36 PM
Ol lizard lips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OkXzdStbeg

That's the short of it.

General of Darkness
6th February 2012, 06:42 PM
This is what happens when a filthy POS like this is in a position of power. What can't IT just die?

palani
6th February 2012, 07:03 PM
The only functional part of the U.S. constitution is the 14th amendment. The organic part is dysfunctional and not currently in effect.

My basis for this statement? Obama took the highest oath possible to support the constitution (meaning the 14th amendment). If he were serious about intending to support the organic constitution he would have immediately put himself in hack for treason the instant he took the oath.

Nobody in their right mind would go around promoting the 14th amendment to other countries.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
6th February 2012, 11:53 PM
The only functional part of the U.S. constitution is the 14th amendment. The organic part is dysfunctional and not currently in effect.

My basis for this statement? Obama took the highest oath possible to support the constitution (meaning the 14th amendment). If he were serious about intending to support the organic constitution he would have immediately put himself in hack for treason the instant he took the oath.

Nobody in their right mind would go around promoting the 14th amendment to other countries.

I think the "Corporate Nation" thread should change how a lot of you see Palani's posts. They are in agreeance.

Awoke
7th February 2012, 03:46 AM
I think the "Corporate Nation" thread should change how a lot of you see Palani's posts. They are in agreeance.

Link please?

iOWNme
7th February 2012, 04:23 AM

Which part did Ginsburg swear an oath to?

palani
7th February 2012, 04:31 AM

My best guess? She took an oath to the WHOLE constitution AS AMENDED.

I view the 14th amendment as an oyster views a piece of sand inside its' shell. It is an irritant. Like the oyster the country shellacs layer and layer of pearly substance over the irritant to reduce its' impact.

JDRock
8th February 2012, 12:14 PM
the talmudic one of course! "lying to a gentile is NOT wrong"

PlatinumBlonde
8th February 2012, 03:30 PM
I've decided to view this debacle as a net positive. I've been trying to wake up a friend to the evils of traitorous tribe and she did it here for me in one fell swoop.

Mission accomplished..

Neuro
8th February 2012, 03:47 PM
I've decided to view this debacle as a net positive. I've been trying to wake up a friend to the evils of traitorous tribe and she did it here for me in one fell swoop.

Mission accomplished..

Well done!

steyr_m
8th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Jew.

You can see that hook-nose a mile away. The American FF made a grave mistake, no "check" on the judicial system.