PDA

View Full Version : John Ellis Water

palani
8th February 2012, 09:18 AM
Just set up the machine to make another couple of gallons. It takes 4-5 hours to make this quantity.

http://johnelliswater.com/

I use softened well water. I know a doctor who has one of these machines and the city water he uses has so much garbage in the water that he has to clean the heater every day. Well water has a lot less stuff to deal with (lime is one ... soft water seems to help this).

ximmy
8th February 2012, 12:59 PM
I wonder if it can extract the water from pee... (like in water world)

palani
8th February 2012, 01:06 PM
I wonder if it can extract the water from pee... (like in water world)

I wouldn't care to try although all of the evaporation/condensation in the presence of UV is supposed to reset disease markers present in water.

palani
8th February 2012, 01:12 PM
I have a CPAP humidifier and nosepiece. Ellis water seems to work wonders when directly exposed to the lungs.

Awoke
8th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Is that just a distillation set up? (John Ellis machine)

palani
8th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Is that just a distillation set up? (John Ellis machine)

More than that. The heater draws water from the pan that is also used to condense the distillate. In the heater area there is a UV bulb. The heater area holds around a cup of water. When it builds up pressure it sort of puffs the rest of the water back into the main bowl. End result is to get a gallon of water each cup is distilled 15-20 times. It is time consuming.

Makeup water is dribbled into the main bowl to keep the temperature below boiling. Excess is drained off and can be used in the garden or well.

Gaillo
8th February 2012, 02:10 PM
Why is it that all the "alternative" energy/water/medicine/whatever websites always a mishmash of difficult to read assorted craziness and disorganization, with very little in the way of central theme, clear explanation, and overall hierarchical flow?

Is there a special school all of these guys go to in order to learn how to butcher the English language so masterfully? ???

(P.S. This is NOT a criticism of the effectiveness, or lack thereof, of the Ellis water thing... I don't know whether or not there's anything to it, but his website really discourages me from wanting to study his info to find out!)

chad
8th February 2012, 02:12 PM
Why is it that all the "alternative" energy/water/medicine/whatever websites always a mishmash of difficult to read assorted craziness and disorganization, with very little in the way of central theme, clear explanation, and overall hierarchical flow?

Is there a special school all of these guys go to in order to learn how to butcher the English language so masterfully? ???

it's like steve quayle's website. designed for insane people that only think in 2 second spurts.

ximmy
8th February 2012, 02:20 PM
Whatever happened to a simple yes or no answer...

7th trump
8th February 2012, 02:40 PM
I'll pass for 2,800.00 that consumes energy like a fat lady at macdonalds.
Useless when the power goes out.

JohnQPublic
8th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Looks like he has been working on this for a while:

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/JOHNCELLISJR.html

It is pretty pricey, though.

mick silver
8th February 2012, 04:27 PM
time is short i need more food an water to store so this will not be in the bugout plans . way to much for this

palani
8th February 2012, 07:15 PM
I'll pass for 2,800.00 that consumes energy like a fat lady at macdonalds.
Useless when the power goes out. Most certainly it is not energy efficient. It is supposed to give you water that you use to treat other water. Or wells. Or swimming pools.

My useage in the CPAP humidifier is maybe a cup every other day. I might add an oz a day to the drinking water as well.

palani
8th February 2012, 07:17 PM
It is pretty pricey, though.

No doubt about it. I got my machine around 5 years ago off EBAY for around $800. I don't expect to lose much if I ever sell it.

palani
8th February 2012, 08:07 PM
time is short i need more food an water to store so this will not be in the bugout plans . way to much for this
Depends upon how much you value health I suppose.

Spectrism
9th February 2012, 05:58 AM
The website is short on any scientific data. It claims to change the bond angle between hydrogen and oxygen in water from 104degrees to 114degrees.

Here is a pic to splain this, if you are lost.
http://www.aquadyntech.com/watermolecule1.gif

I saw no information on their testing and measuring of this phenomena.

What would make this change? Again, no information.

How does it affect the cells of the body? No information.

If this "med" water can kill bacteria, why does it not kill other life - like human skin cells?

palani
9th February 2012, 06:24 AM
I believe I indicated that there was no end to the debate about Ellis's claims. Read through some of them here

http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=ellis&action=CureZone+Search