PDA

View Full Version : What do you know about Andrew Breitbart?

EE_
1st March 2012, 07:46 AM
Died at 43 of natural causes
Said to have Obama tapes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-fRQ2lIQ3Lg#!

mamboni
1st March 2012, 07:53 AM
Forty three year old men do not die of natural causes.

chad
1st March 2012, 08:01 AM
Not anymore he doesn't. After they induced a heart attack and killed him, I imagine they took the tapes.

General of Darkness
1st March 2012, 08:05 AM
He wasn't suicided because that would be to obvious, he was "naturally caused"

EE_
1st March 2012, 08:06 AM
Forty three year old men do not die of natural causes.

Doc, I thought you would be up on these newly considered natural causes?
Obama-Incriminatus: a naturally caused death by the over-use of one's mouth regarding damaging information to an individual or corporation.
Similar, also see: Clinton-Incriminatus or MattSimmons-Incriminatus

BillBoard
1st March 2012, 08:08 AM
It always amazes me how naive people really are. Yes, you get killed if you get too close to the centers of power if you are uninvited. Self righteousness does not help in trying to change the world.

Rest in Peace Andrew Breitbart.

midnight rambler
1st March 2012, 08:28 AM
You know you're over the target when you start getting flak, and a direct hit of flak took him out since he was apparently directly over the target.

LuckyStrike
1st March 2012, 08:53 AM
I always thought he was a jew, but apparently he was irish and adopted by jewish parents. Man wouldn't that suck.

iOWNme
1st March 2012, 09:08 AM
I know that he should have released what he had while he was still breathing. This almost always secures your life, and just means they will do whatever to character assassinate you, usually.

The DC madam found the same fate. If she would have released her list of names, she might still be alive today.

Down1
1st March 2012, 09:41 AM
I bet he caught "natural causes" from the 49 year old general who died a couple weeks ago.
Must be going around or sumpthin.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?58700-What-quot-natural-cause-quot-kills-a-49-year-old-U.S.-Army-General&highlight=natural

Uncle Salty
1st March 2012, 10:20 AM
He was a partisan hack. He just furthered the whole false left/right paradigm. He spoke much truth, but his solution was the Republican party. Whoopdeedoo.

And why wait to put out the videos? Just put them out. Oh, that's right. He needed to make money on it and wanted to wait for the perfect time to maximize his financial return on them.

He was a business man. He hated liberals and profited from it. Good for him. A true capitalist....albeit a dead one.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
1st March 2012, 10:53 AM
Being that he was a media mogul and all, I assume he had multiple copies of said tapes in multiple locations with plans of action in case of his untimely demise??

Twisted Titan
1st March 2012, 10:55 AM
Being that he was a media mogul and all, I assume he had multiple copies of said tapes in multiple locations with plans of action in case of his untimely demise??

I know I would............even the little bit i know now.......i try to keeep audio files and portable hardrive just in case if the Feds show up and my @$$ goes poof.

Some one might stumble across the info that i complied and draw some conclusions

k-os
1st March 2012, 08:26 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. I would have envelopes to close confidants with an "in case anything happens to me" letter, and copies of whatever evidence I was holding. However, if he was as egotistical and greedy as some people believe he was . . . he may have been too fearful that even his close friends would get the scoop on him.

Dying at 43 of natural causes hasn't been normal for hundreds of years in first world countries. This is very suspicious (obviously).

Awoke
2nd March 2012, 05:22 AM
Hopefully he had a contingency plan set up like K-os spelled out. He'd be a fool not to.

I call "Shame on you" to anyone who has evidence that could expose the truth about the conspiracy, but chooses to sit on it for a chance of money or fame.

Hatha Sunahara
2nd March 2012, 09:10 AM
Age 43 is about when your bad habits start catching up with you. If you have a diet, or a lifestyle that causes your arteries to inflame, you could easily get a blockage in one of your coronary arteries and die of a heart attack without warning. I wouldn't dismiss this explanation of Breitbart's death, but I would more easily believe that because he was an irritant, he was 'tampered with'.

Hatha