PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to Gold

EE_
1st March 2012, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvERbcoXO0&feature=player_embedded

Golden
1st March 2012, 10:48 AM
That guy has great taste and awesome videos. Good for him, he'll be back...

BrewTech
1st March 2012, 12:10 PM
Nice collection... shame to see him ditch it. Maybe he's buying a small country?

Twisted Titan
1st March 2012, 12:26 PM
I would love to see what he is swapping that for.

Unless that is a working farm with clean water and able body farm hands to do the daily physical chores in a Gubbermint friendly country ...... I would be hard pressed to let that much Gold go.

Hell on second thought I wouldnt let it go.

I would find somebody that would finance me and I would pay them a handsome interest rate ............its not like I dont have the collateral.

JohnQPublic
1st March 2012, 12:44 PM
Roughly 39 ozt. gold. It is a lot, but I don't think you are going to get a working farm for it.

mick silver
1st March 2012, 12:48 PM
you need to go to some farm sales here in ky . i have seen 200 ac with ponds fence in with house and barn , tool shed go for under 100 t

beefsteak
1st March 2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks to the OP, EE_. I like looking at various world gold coins I'll never own those, not even close, let alone from that many places. That guy bought all those at $375pto??! WOW!

Most coin shows don't have that kind of variety on display. That was a cool tromp through the bullion world. Nicely done for an amateur holding and shooting the video at the same time.