PDA

View Full Version : "The New York Power Plant Project"

Horn
10th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Welcome:

Valencia Energy & Power, Inc. is developing multi-megawatt power projects capable of providing continuous on-demand electric power supply that requires no fossil fuels and emits no pollutants or waste.

The technology operates on the principles of electromagnetism, enhanced through the induction of specific proprietary frequencies allowing it to generate constant rotation and enable it to provide a continuous supply of electric power. The commercial 1MW units are compact, self-contained and portable.

The technology offers distinct advantages over both fossil and renewable energy. Our technology generates electricity at the lowest operating cost structure currently on the market and is able to compete effectively in all markets against all sources of power generation without the need for tax credits and other market incentives.

Valencia Energy & Power analysis of the utility market has identified New York as its location for deploying the Company's clean energy project. The initial project will be 7 MWs and scaled up as transmission capacity allows.

Persons interested in learning more about the project, technology, or how to participate in future projects should contact the Company.

http://www.valenciaenergypower.com/index.html

There you go, free energy.

You still have to pay though :)

Horn
10th March 2012, 01:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoXzb1NJV64

Golden
10th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Is it just me or does g-s.us need an energy sub forum?

Horn
10th March 2012, 01:58 PM
did you see this one? at about 1:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk

Horn
10th March 2012, 02:07 PM
I've been elected North Western Hemisphere representative assistant, so if anyone has a local gov. PPO give me a shout...

Golden
10th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Horn dog with the funky bilingual. I've watched the trailer and it doesn't pass the smell test. Foster Gamble needs his pampers changed.

Horn
10th March 2012, 05:12 PM
Still looking for a full download on that video, seems they want $5 from me & i can't find a pirate anywhere...

edit> http://www.tubeplus.me/player/1967593/Thrive

Oh and Snake, I'm not kidding someone offered me an assistant marketing position and a single point on sales.

Granted the fellow was on a new prescription,,,

Twisted Titan
10th March 2012, 08:29 PM
The technology operates on the principles of electromagnetism, enhanced through the induction of specific proprietary frequencies.

I would not want to live anywhere near this Plant...... The EMF will be off meter there will be tons of Cancers cases...... good luck if you have pace makers

Horn
11th March 2012, 10:15 AM
The technology operates on the principles of electromagnetism, enhanced through the induction of specific proprietary frequencies.

I would not want to live anywhere near this Plant...... The EMF will be off meter there will be tons of Cancers cases...... good luck if you have pace makers

I expressed a similar concern though from outside interference shutting it down,

to which I was answered that most of the housing is concerned with this specific shielding in mind.

gunDriller
11th March 2012, 10:55 AM

all power plants - that generate electricity - rely on the principles of electromagnetism.

motion/ power source + generator. power source is usually heat ... nuclear, solar thermal, coal, natural gas ... and can be wind.

solar is admittedly different - but it still functions based on principles of electromagnetism.

"The Company" - as they refer to themselves on their website - Gosh, sounds like they're looking for "clean energy investors".

Edison was a clean energy inventor. maybe Valencia has developed a generator with a few percent better efficiency.

but most of these "clean energy" things are Madison Avenue.

not saying there's anything wrong with clean energy - just tired of Madison Avenue's involvement with it.