PDA

View Full Version : Breaking! Las Vegas, Nevada. Ron Paul Delegates SWEEP The Clark County Convention!

monty
11th March 2012, 05:13 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/219926/breaking-las-vegas-nevada-ron-paul-delegates-sweep-the-clark-county-convention

Breaking! Las Vegas, Nevada. Ron Paul Delegates SWEEP The Clark County Convention!

Submitted by bobspirit on Sat, 03/10/2012 - 19:38
in
Ron Paul 2012

votes

Chairman Gibbs brought the meeting to order by asking for any Santorum supporters to please raise their hands. A handful of people raised their hands. Then he asked for Gingrich. He got 2 handfuls. When he asked for Romney, his people clustered near the front of the main room raised their hands with a great cheer.

When he asked for Ron Paul what looked like about 2/3rds of the crowd of over 2,600 delegates leaped to their feet as one and unleashed a thunderous ovation that lasted for 30 seconds. It was absolutely electrifying.

Things settled down and we got down to business. We were allowed to self nominate ourselves as delegates to the state convention. Clark County which is BY FAR the most populated county in the state is allowed 1900 delegates. As only a little over 1,200 volunteered, all who signed up were confirmed as delegates. I do not have any exact numbers, but I can tell you we are likely to have an even larger majority at state than we did here. And this was DECISIVE.

We heard from local candidates running for office. Senators Dean Heller and Joe Heck both spoke and were received with something less than whole hearted support, and deservedly so for their unconstitutional votes for NDAA and the patriot act.

But the best part was filling the 14 seats on the Clark County Republican Party Executive Board. These are the people who set local policy. Each of the candidates was given only 30 seconds to speak.

Are you ready for this?

ALL 14 SEATS WERE WON BY RON PAUL DELEGATES! A total sweep!

When the results were announced a Ron Paul cheer went up and if the Romney people were balloons you would have heard the air draining out of every one of them with a big, sad whoosh.

The Clark County platform now OFFICIALLY calls for holding elected officials to their oath to defend the constitution, or face removal from office. The party platform now also calls for the repeal of the 16th amendment and a full public audit of the federal reserve.

What does this all mean? It means all the garbage the media has been feeding us is precisely that. It means the campaigns delegate strategy works. It means this party is JUST GETTING STARTED!

People, turn off your televisions and get to work. And if you want to have the experience of a lifetime standing there sweating and crying for joy, go be A Ron Paul delegate at your county and state convention. UNBELIEVABLE.

LIBERTY LIVES. FREEDOM LIVES. RON PAUL 2012.

BELIEVE.

From the comments:

Vote down!
The Significance of this cannot be Understated
Submitted by phattonez on Sun, 03/11/2012 - 15:44.

Forget about the election of Ron Paul for just a moment. Look at what has just happened. Because of this delegate process, the true, fervent supporters and the grassroots effort was able to change the local political scene. This is just one area. I imagine that the same thing is happening in Iowa, Maine, and other states across the nation that have caucuses. Ron Paul is taking over the GOP from the bottom up. Instead of attacking and trying to secure the nomination by the typical route, he is, by this strategy, effectively changing the face of the GOP. The political system is changing, and Ron Paul may be a modern-day William Jennings Bryan (who was able to change the face of the Democratic Party).

I am looking forward to the 2012 election, but if this is true, I look forward to the future of the GOP. We are fighting back, the corrupt leaders cannot hold their ground for too much longer now. This is so much bigger than just a presidential election.