PDA

View Full Version : Jackass gets handed spoof lottery ticket, hilarity ensues

midnight rambler
14th March 2012, 05:36 PM
How to fuck up your life and the lives of those close to you in 3 minutes or less -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyv2FD_9Lk4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EE_
14th March 2012, 06:03 PM
So cruel.
I saw this happen once. I was working in a building years ago and the painter forman of a large painting outfit sent one of his female workers out at lunchtime to get some lotto tickets for him.
Well, I think it was Thursday of Friday when he won the lotto. The first thing he did after the initial elation, was to call everyone up he knew, bosses, etc he didn't like. He told them all to get fucked and he immediately quit his job.
Friday or Saturday he and his dad rented a limo and went out high styling it, dropping a load of cash. Monday morning they went to the lotto office to cash the ticket. The lotto person said..."I don't know how to tell you this ... this ticket is for next week" .................................................
Eventually he returned to work as a painter and when on the job, he was always pointed out as that dumbass that didn't win the lotto.
Now the sad part. He became terribly involved in drugs and commited suicide within the year.
End of story. What a way to go.

sirgonzo420
14th March 2012, 06:13 PM
So cruel.
I saw this happen once. I was working in a building years ago and the painter forman of a large painting outfit sent one of his female workers out at lunchtime to get some lotto tickets for him.
Well, I think it was Thursday of Friday when he won the lotto. The first thing he did after the initial elation, was to call everyone up he knew, bosses, etc he didn't like. He told them all to get fucked and he immediately quit his job.
Friday or Saturday he and his dad rented a limo and went out high styling it, dropping a load of cash. Monday morning they went to the lotto office to cash the ticket. The lotto person said..."I don't know how to tell you this ... this ticket is for next week" .................................................
Eventually he returned to work as a painter and when on the job, he was always pointed out as that dumbass that didn't win the lotto.
Now the sad part. He became terribly involved in drugs and commited suicide within the year.
End of story. What a way to go.

The fucked up thing is, if he *had* won, he likely would have met the same fate, and maybe even faster.

Twisted Titan
14th March 2012, 06:21 PM
Money is just like booze......its makes the truth come out fairly quick.

EE_
14th March 2012, 06:22 PM
The fucked up thing is, if he *had* won, he likely would have met the same fate, and maybe even faster.

Who knows? Charlie Sheen and Morton Downey Jr. are still around?
edit: I was thinking of Robert Downey Jr.

sirgonzo420
14th March 2012, 09:50 PM

This is true.

It's a terrible shame anyway.

Camp Bassfish
15th March 2012, 05:22 AM

Just Charlie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton_Downey,_Jr

Awoke
15th March 2012, 06:51 AM
There is a video on youtube of a guy who gets a ticket like that, I think for Christmas or something, and he "wins", and then freaks out. He tells his wife he's leaving her, moving to the tropics, and he's taking her sister with him because he has been banging her for the last X-number of years. Tells the in-laws to all eff off, etc. It's pretty bad.

I entered "wins fake lotto leaves wife ruins christmas" and got a bunch of blocked hits.

EDIT to add: FOr all I know, the video I was talking about might be in the OP, but as you know, Youtube is filtered out on this computer.

Half Sense
15th March 2012, 07:11 AM
LOL, I read about some golfing buddies who got together every Saturday morning. They would eat breakfast, check their lottery tickets, then go golfing. Well, they got last week's lotto numbers, bought a ticket for the current week with those same numbers, and then slipped last week's newspaper section into the current Saturday paper and stuck the "winning" ticket into their buddy's stack of tickets. Of course he freaked out, thinking he had won, and they soaked him all day for drinks, green fees, and stuff from the Pro Shop. He also golfed poorly due to his excitement and they won several large bets from him, but of course he didn't care - he was rich!

joboo
15th March 2012, 08:32 AM
Totally not real.

Boss's answering machine would not pick up that quick, and the whole "I pinch her" girlfriend thing? WTF? Going into detailed explanations like that after that kind of news is not how the mind would work.

Nice attempt though.

sirgonzo420
15th March 2012, 08:54 AM
Totally not real.

Boss's answering machine would not pick up that quick, and the whole "I pinch her" girlfriend thing? WTF? Going into detailed explanations like that after that kind of news is not how the mind would work.

Nice attempt though.

Yeah, but it's still a pretty funny concept.

EE_
15th March 2012, 09:19 AM
I think most people have thought about what they would do if they one the big one...let's say a 100 million. I sure wouldn't waste time telling peope I don't like to get f't.
My thought would be to very soon after cashing the check, renting out the penthouse at the Stratosphere in Vegas (with many dancing girls) for a major party. Where else could you go to get 24/7 service? All friends would be given a free trip to the party, including many here at gsus. After that, those that are close would get a little slice of the pie...home paid off or a new car/truck of choice. Once that was taken care of, I would disappear for a while. Maybe build an off-grid farm somewhere, maybe Uruguay, Argentina? That's my lotto dream.
Too bad I rarely play it.

sirgonzo420
15th March 2012, 10:12 AM
I think most people have thought about what they would do if they one the big one...let's say a 100 million. I sure wouldn't waste time telling peope I don't like to get f't.
My thought would be to very soon after cashing the check, renting out the penthouse at the Stratosphere in Vegas (with many dancing girls) for a major party. Where else could you go to get 24/7 service? All friends would be given a free trip to the party, including many here at gsus. After that, those that are close would get a little slice of the pie...home paid off or a new car/truck of choice. Once that was taken care of, I would disappear for a while. Maybe build an off-grid farm somewhere, maybe Uruguay, Argentina? That's my lotto dream.
Too bad I rarely play it.

Consider my "thanks" a reservation! ;D

Awoke
15th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Sounds about the same for me, EE, except for the women and vegas part.
My single friends could do what they wanted with what I gave them, but it wouldn't be fair to put my married friends in that position.

But yeah, I would spread some of the wealth, and turn the majority of the rest into intrinsics and wealth perpetuating intrinsics like real estate, businesses, etc.

Then I would get off the effin grid.

joboo
15th March 2012, 10:19 AM
I would never leave the sight of turquoise water, and white sand beaches.

Spectacular yacht, and endless ports of call.

EE_
15th March 2012, 10:25 AM
Sounds about the same for me, EE, except for the women and vegas part.
My single friends could do what they wanted with what I gave them, but it wouldn't be fair to put my married friends in that position.

But yeah, I would spread some of the wealth, and turn the majority of the rest into intrinsics and wealth perpetuating intrinsics like real estate, businesses, etc.

Then I would get off the effin grid.

Don't worry, the married friends would be given massages by beautiful Asian women, happy ending included...so they can't get in too much trouble. The wives would get the same by either the Asian women or tall dark Latin men...their choice. :)

Libertytree
15th March 2012, 10:35 AM
I'd give away more than I kept, in the 100M scenario.

ximmy
15th March 2012, 10:38 AM
I wouldn't tell anyone I'd won until the check cleared... even then I'd probably not say anything... the vultures would come a-calling.

Awoke
15th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Don't worry, the married friends would be given massages by beautiful Asian women, happy ending included...so they can't get in too much trouble. The wives would get the same by either the Asian women or tall dark Latin men...their choice. :)

Is there something wrong with white people?

Libertytree
15th March 2012, 10:43 AM
I wouldn't tell anyone I'd won until the check cleared... even then I'd probably not say anything... the vultures would come a-calling.

In that case ximmy.......run ximmy run...... and enjoy!

EE_
15th March 2012, 10:47 AM
Is there something wrong with white people?
Can't you get that at home?
Okay, there wil be one big German lady named Hilda waiting for you :p
Your choice of pleasure!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3062/2566222641_f82993ef42.jpg

Awoke
15th March 2012, 12:06 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4W9yfRjD4u0Xfa-ncDWz_wPN_nnt9sZ9_eJ6a1TT4ROCKYbcCx44eN_p6bw