PDA

View Full Version : Today has just been odd, from over the top loving dogs to ladybugs

General of Darkness
17th March 2012, 09:14 PM
I don't know why I'm sharing this but I just find it odd.

Rather blah blah blah here's an outline.

1 - Drive to training in crazy rain this morning
2 - 1/3 of our club show up but there's so much wind the blinds won't hold.
3 - Training was weird. The dogs were weird, good but weird something wasn't right.

Here's where it gets odd

1 - I'm about 80 miles into my 150 mile drive home and notice there's a Ladybug on my index finger. I shuffle her off to folding chair in the passenger seat.
2 - Get home and ALL my dogs want to love and be next to me none stop.
3 - Whining for attention
4 - Dogs loving on each other, cleaning etc
5 - Now it's calm and serine

The oddness that I'm noticing is coming from everything around me, especially my dogs. Anxiety, loving and then calmness.

Maybe it's just must me, but over the past 10 years I've been paying attention to things around me, and this is weird as hell but also relaxing. Dunno what else to say. Maybe I'm just loosing it.

gunDriller
18th March 2012, 06:32 AM
once i accidentally kicked a ceramic coffee cup - full of coffee - across the room, hard enough to smash the handle.

but it didn't spill any coffee.

i thought that was wierd. i couldn't do it again if i tried a 1000 times.

PlatinumBlonde
18th March 2012, 08:39 AM
I don't know why I'm sharing this but I just find it odd.

Rather blah blah blah here's an outline.

1 - Drive to training in crazy rain this morning
2 - 1/3 of our club show up but there's so much wind the blinds won't hold.
3 - Training was weird. The dogs were weird, good but weird something wasn't right.

Here's where it gets odd

1 - I'm about 80 miles into my 150 mile drive home and notice there's a Ladybug on my index finger. I shuffle her off to folding chair in the passenger seat.
2 - Get home and ALL my dogs want to love and be next to me none stop.
3 - Whining for attention
4 - Dogs loving on each other, cleaning etc
5 - Now it's calm and serine

The oddness that I'm noticing is coming from everything around me, especially my dogs. Anxiety, loving and then calmness.

Maybe it's just must me, but over the past 10 years I've been paying attention to things around me, and this is weird as hell but also relaxing. Dunno what else to say. Maybe I'm just loosing it.

Very strange indeed considering my cat will not leave me alone this morning either!

Neuro
18th March 2012, 08:48 AM
Power out at HAARP? ;)