PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery of Puma Punku

Serpo
19th March 2012, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jafd9_IZCk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jafd9_IZCk

This episode investigates Bolivia's 14,000 year-old Puma Punku ruins where an ancient civilization constructed sophisticated and intricately carved blocks that inter-lock together, and suggests the site was not built and inhabited by humans, but by advanced extraterrestrials.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
19th March 2012, 03:07 PM
Well clearly something is going on. All over the world we have the same phenomena repeating - heavy stones being moved to impossible locations, being milled or dressed with tools that do not exist in the archaeological record. The whole suggestion of spacecrafts repeated as well.

As a serious historian, I see no reason to not be more open-minded when we look at every scrap of data we can get our hands on.

Gaillo
19th March 2012, 03:23 PM
This kind of thing has long held a particular fascination for me. However, I personally see no reason to theorize that it is the work of extraterrestrials or space beings... the most likely explanation is the one that most of the physical evidence points to: that there was a technologically advanced civilization in humanity's distant past, and most of the records of their technology and society have been lost due to catacalysm and the sheer amount of time that has passed since then.

Cebu_4_2
19th March 2012, 03:48 PM
And the burning of books. I wonder what documents and information they have at the Vatican, think I read somewhere they have a stash in the basement that was saved from long ago.

Gaillo
19th March 2012, 03:52 PM
And the burning of books. I wonder what documents and information they have at the Vatican, think I read somewhere they have a stash in the basement that was saved from long ago.

Indeed. Book burnings are one of the "catacalysms" I was referring to. Supposedly, there was a history text in the library of Alexandria that went back something like 25,000 years... all that survived of it after the burning was the catalog entry that the book had once existed in the collection! :(

Twisted Titan
19th March 2012, 04:09 PM
Technology is suppresed because it would lift the masses out of their stupor.