PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Producer: Bill Clinton Directly Told Me Barack Obama Not Eligible - 3/16/12

General of Darkness
21st March 2012, 08:54 AM
Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JxGFmWtykqg

Uncle Salty
21st March 2012, 10:58 AM
Just goes to show how deep the corruption lies.

Clinton is a puppet. All these politicians must be laughing their asses off as they get rich and bleed the people to death. They are all in on a big joke, and we are the punchline.

Obama was specifically put into office with the knowledge he was not eligible, so that he could be brought down with the subsequent mayhem that would ensue.

Most Americans are being played like a fiddle.

Neuro
21st March 2012, 12:08 PM
Funny how she asserts there is no voting fraud in the Republican party. But to give her credit... I wasn't aware of the rampant voting fraud she brings up in the democratic party in 2008 primaries and what Obama team did in 2004 to become senator...

palani
21st March 2012, 12:19 PM
Is there anybody on the face of the earth that does not know that Bill Clinton would climb a tree to tell a lie when he could just as well stay on the ground and tell the truth?

lapis
21st March 2012, 04:20 PM
Isn't the main reason for Clinton's political success is that he allowed drugs to fly into Arkansas's Mena Airport when he was governor?

Neuro
21st March 2012, 04:27 PM
Isn't the main reason for Clinton's political success is that he allowed drugs to fly into Arkansas's Mena Airport when he was governor?

No I think it is because he had everyone who could testify about it murdered!

midnight rambler
21st March 2012, 04:43 PM

Yes, Billary had/operated/oversaw the BUSHCO franchise for Arkansas (a Rockefeller bastion via Winthrop R.).

SilverTop
21st March 2012, 04:49 PM

The drugs operation was a G. H. Bush operation, so I guess you are correct in assuming the above.

Of course nero is also correct.

Doesn't anyone suspect hanky panky when George I and son Jeb visit Obomber quite regularly?

Being that Clinton was a Bush puppet he would be know some of what is going on.

osoab
21st March 2012, 04:53 PM
Funny how she asserts there is no voting fraud in the Republican party. But to give her credit... I wasn't aware of the rampant voting fraud she brings up in the democratic party in 2008 primaries and what Obama team did in 2004 to become senator...

2000 presidental election, 2004 presidental election.

Quite a bit of election fraud noted just in the general elections among different states. It was the 04 election that brought up the issues with Diebold.

This is well worth the watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso

JohnQPublic
21st March 2012, 08:47 PM
Remember, It is Hillary Clinton that started the Birther thing, so this is not surprising. It was not those "evil" republicrats that started it.