PDA

View Full Version : Battling Against Things That Are Not Flesh and Blood

palani
22nd March 2012, 07:49 AM
Here is a portion of the Indiana bill that PURPORTS to let deadly force be used against a law enforcement officer:

(i) A person is not justified in using deadly force against a law enforcement officer unless the person reasonably believes that:
(1) the officer is:
(A) acting unlawfully; and
(B) not engaged in the execution of the officer's official duty; and
(2) the force is reasonably necessary to prevent serious bodily injury to the person or a third person.

I responded on another forum:

I would opt out of "personhood" and so retain my natural rights as a man to defend myself against ANY and ALL threats from whatever the source of that threat is. That would seem to be reasonable don't you think?

To which a PURPORTED officer of the court responded:

If it were possible for you to opt out of being a person, it would mean you were no longer considered a human being. You would have no more rights than a cat, dog, cow, or other non-human animal. So it would be a very dumb idea.

My rejoinder:

You must be insane. A human being is a monster. Man was never intended to survive humanism.

Other responses:

Wow ...!!!

there's a quick dose of Statism ... :shock:

a quick summation of your point, is that you are no longer made in God's image, because you decline the State definition of " Person " ..

Hasn't the been done in numerous instances throughout history?

The LawDog has wisely absented himself from further discussion. Don't want to reveal too much too early after all.