PDA

View Full Version : No DOOM, just a feel good video that not everyone is a piece of shit

General of Darkness
25th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Most people know that the human race annoys the living shit out out me, and when it comes to my dogs and pets in general I have the most contempt for people that don't treat them well or take responsibility for them.

When GoD watches this it makes him recognize that not every human being is a piece of shit on this planet, and it brings a tear to his eye.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f5_1332707080

Horn
25th March 2012, 05:04 PM
When GoD watches this it makes him recognize that not every human being is a piece of shit on this planet, and it brings a tear to his eye.

Like a 3rd person, or people?

General of Darkness
25th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Like a 3rd person, or people?

Whatever dickhead

Horn
26th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Whatever dickhead

When Horn reads this, he understands that there might be more shitheads on the planet than he realized.

Gaillo
26th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Chill, you Illeists! ;)

Osiris
26th March 2012, 01:36 PM
What a great story! Thanks for sharing!

solid
26th March 2012, 01:39 PM
Chill, you Illeists! ;)

Ban them Gaillo!!! Bring the hammer down...we haven't had any bannings in awhile. I say we're due. ;D You know you want to...;) Feel the power wrath of Gaillo!

ximmy
26th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Back on the farm Old Yeller is put out if his missery...

osoab
26th March 2012, 02:07 PM
Chill, you Illeists! ;)

Learned something new today. Don't know if I will remember tomorrow though.

Horn
26th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Learned something new today. Don't know if I will remember tomorrow though.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/699.jpg

osoab
26th March 2012, 04:27 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/699.jpg

osoab doesn't understand. ??? ;D

Does osoab need a turban or a dot?
Would a cheesy smile and a mustache work? :D

Osiris
26th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Back on the farm Old Yeller is put out if his missery...

If it wasn't for human influence I doubt this dog would have been in that condition and obviously from the end of the video the dog could easily live a happy life with some tlc. Not saying it would have been bad to put her out of her misery but it is nice to see some people who right wrongs....

osoab
26th March 2012, 04:55 PM
If it wasn't for human influence I doubt this dog would have been in that condition and obviously from the end of the video the dog could easily live a happy life with some tlc. Not saying it would have been bad to put her out of her misery but it is nice to see some people who right wrongs....

If it was not for human interference, would the dog even have existed?

Libertytree
26th March 2012, 05:01 PM
There are good people out there and around us, many of you are here and I love you all for your good hearts.

Here's a human slant that I think is pertinent as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbX6mDnMwM

Osiris
26th March 2012, 05:28 PM
If it was not for human interference, would the dog even have existed?

No. However, does that make it ok to treat them the way this particular dog was treated?

osoab
26th March 2012, 05:40 PM
No. However, does that make it ok to treat them the way this particular dog was treated?

I didn't watch the vid all the way through. They were still on the car ride to the animal when I quit watching. If they think it is worth their time, then I won't disparage them. However, one cannot save all the abused animals in the world. To get all mushy just over one instance seems only self- fulfilling. The pooch? in question is like 2000 miles from me. I can't get all sentimental over an animal that is that far, I am unable to do anything about.

It's not worth the mental effort for me.

And here I go and write a decent amount about the topic.

Osiris
26th March 2012, 06:14 PM
I didn't watch the vid all the way through. They were still on the car ride to the animal when I quit watching. If they think it is worth their time, then I won't disparage them. However, one cannot save all the abused animals in the world. To get all mushy just over one instance seems only self- fulfilling. The pooch? in question is like 2000 miles from me. I can't get all sentimental over an animal that is that far, I am unable to do anything about.

It's not worth the mental effort for me.

And here I go and write a decent amount about the topic.

Lol! I get it. I agree you can't save them all but that doesn't mean people should stop trying. If they have the time and resources more power to them. Personally, I don't see how you can't feel "mushy" over something like that knowing there are so many others that could only be so lucky (at least be put out of their misery). Sadly, those people doing the rescuing are the same pushing spay/neuter instead of owner responsibility!

Mouse
26th March 2012, 11:14 PM
The mouse thinks that the woods are chock full of critters having a bad day, every day. Mouse cannot and does not attempt to save them all. The mouse will occasionally put one out of it's misery. Mouse is sad about that. Mouse thinks the critters in the woods are going to live and die and it's not the Mouse's business unless the critters in the woods try to harm Mouse or his family. Then Mouse is getting angry.

Hatha Sunahara
27th March 2012, 10:40 AM
Hatha thinks this is a wonderful, hopeful, thread. Hatha loves animals-catz especially, but dogz too. Hatha has temporarily become an Illeist. This is a lucky dog--gets to live with higher class people--not the heartless low life that allowed her to deteriorate into the state she was in when they found her. Hatha thanks GoD for posting this.

Hatha

solid
27th March 2012, 10:54 AM
Hatha thinks this is a wonderful, hopeful, thread. Hatha loves animals-catz especially, but dogz too. Hatha has temporarily become an Illeist. This is a lucky dog--gets to live with higher class people--not the heartless low life that allowed her to deteriorate into the state she was in when they found her. Hatha thanks GoD for posting this.

Hatha

Solid agrees with Hatha. Solid would also like to add...that the world is made a better place, one small piece at a time. Solid very much likes how happy the dog is in the end, to have a loving home. Solid thanks GoD as well.

Horn
27th March 2012, 01:15 PM
O shit, a whole thread of 3rd people!

I'm DOOOMED... :)

flat_tire
27th March 2012, 02:47 PM
Lol! I get it. I agree you can't save them all but that doesn't mean people should stop trying. If they have the time and resources more power to them. Personally, I don't see how you can't feel "mushy" over something like that knowing there are so many others that could only be so lucky (at least be put out of their misery). Sadly, those people doing the rescuing are the same pushing spay/neuter instead of owner responsibility!

http://who-is-awesome.com/who-is-awesome.jpg