PDA

View Full Version : Paria copulantur paribus

palani
28th March 2012, 04:58 AM
Things unite with similar things. No longer a certificate of live birth ... just a way to hypothecate debt. Let the dead join the dead.

http://thegazette.com/2012/03/27/governor-signs-stillborn-birth-certificates-law/

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Parents of stillborn babies will now be allowed to request a birth certificate under a measure Gov. Terry Branstad has signed into law.

The Senate unanimously approved the measure last week after receiving it from the House which also had passed it unanimously. It makes Iowa the 33rd state to pass such a law.

Women who lobbied for the bill say that many mothers who go through labor, delivery and birth want to have the document that recognizes the birth.

Since 1939 Iowa has issued only a certificate of fetal death for stillborn babies.

Only parents who request a birth certificate will get one. It is retroactive so parents who may have had a stillbirth decades ago can request a birth certificate.

Iowa has about 200 stillborn babies a year.

DMac
28th March 2012, 07:11 AM
Things unite with similar things. No longer a certificate of live birth ... just a way to hypothecate debt. Let the dead join the dead.

http://thegazette.com/2012/03/27/governor-signs-stillborn-birth-certificates-law/

Inflate to maximum potential at work here.

good catch palani.

Hatha Sunahara
28th March 2012, 08:48 AM
If 33 states have laws that do this, what is the real motivation? How much money do hospitals receive for filling out certificates of live birth which then become tradable securities?

I'm sorry for being so cynical, but this really is about money, not the emotional needs of the women who go to a lot of trouble to produce live births, isn't it? Or is it just to keep accounts in order. How do you have a death certificate for a slave that has no birth certificate? Well, that's easy. You just issue a birth certificate to that dead fetal slave and it balances to zero. Tell me if I'm reaching too far here.

Hatha