PDA

View Full Version : Oakland School Shooting...5 dead, 4 wounded

BrewTech
2nd April 2012, 04:24 PM
At a private Christian medical school, apparently...

At least five dead in Oakland, California shooting

At least five people are dead in Oakland, California on Monday after a student at Oikos University allegedly opened fire at around 10:50 a.m. local time.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/04/02/oakland-school-shooting-5-dead-4-wounded-111331/

Goatman
2nd April 2012, 04:41 PM
Won't make the evening news unless the shooter is white or "white hispanic" and the victims are black. Jesse gotta have his ratings, you know.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
2nd April 2012, 07:54 PM
Another massacre by an asian male. What's that now, like 2?

solid
2nd April 2012, 08:02 PM
7 Dead. I know this area well, too well.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/top-stories/ci_20308254/police-respond-shooting-east-oakland

ShortJohnSilver
2nd April 2012, 08:35 PM
FIRST question to ask in any shooting - was the shooter on any psychotropic drugs?

Glass
2nd April 2012, 09:44 PM
sounds like the guy used a .45

MAGNES
8th November 2012, 03:15 PM
7 Dead. I know this area well, too well.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/top-stories/ci_20308254/police-respond-shooting-east-oakland

DMac is gone, thread.
Account deletion (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?64884-Account-deletion)

I have never posted what dept I was on. I would not do that.

This is personal information. This is the most direct forum violation.

I'm reporting this post to the mods.

MODS: If you are willing to allow magnes to post my personal information on this site, please delete my account immediately. I don't want my personal safety compromised.

EDIT: Mods, don't worry about. Please delete my account anyway, immediately. I don't have friends here after all.

I never posted it magnes, I never did. I wouldn't.

How you know, I don't have the faintest idea. I would never post that information. I have no idea what else you know about me, but I am concerned about my personal safety.

I would like my account deleted immediately.

"I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out"

4 SOCK TROLL , 3rd time making threats like this going back a year.

Last edited by JohnQPublic; Today at 06:43 PM. Reason: remove personal info

He posted it himself on the forum and it is relevant considering how he lies and behaves.

I don't go around posting this everywhere, see the arguments I made, he himself claims
to be a former COP from Oakland California Police Department, a very bad area, makes
the case he has seen it all and is not a racist but we are. What anyone posts on here
is fair game especially when the context is right, I don't buy this guy being naive,
his high horse high road talk that does not fit the rest of his crazy talk and behavior,
who here believes COPS are naive, they know people better than anyone, they know
how to lie, how to use people, SOLID has this history here, he backs the wrong people
deliberately, is not naive about it, not from the beginning, he attacks his enemies and
talks and acts like a troll when there is not someone to back, I have had two long
conversations with this guy, he lies about his past, denies, denies, never admits to
anything, even his direct quotes and signatures he does not admit to, and I have links
where people can go to see the context, and his overreactions. He wants people
banned here and this place destroyed, he targets the right people for this and backs
the right people for this, is in chat and is main player as chat site 41.

This guy is one of the main reasons why DMac is gone, same thing recently
with Beefsteak and with Ximmy, and his troll friends made a lot of people sick
early like WildCard, who told us about Joe King and Horn from day one.

Honor his request, his account is worthless to him, he is always leaving.
But always here. Blatantly hiding his past on here deliberately, he went
nutz as solid just before he left, constant swearing and threatening too.
And gets away with it.

BabushkaLady
8th November 2012, 07:32 PM
Wow, I swear all those unread new threads by Steel_Ag almost buried this . . . Why would someone create all the junk posts in GD?? Led straight to page 4 and this thread. Hum.

Sorry to hear about DMac.

MNeagle
8th November 2012, 07:49 PM
Wow, I swear all those unread new threads by Steel_Ag almost buried this . . . Why would someone create all the junk posts in GD?? Led straight to page 4 and this thread. Hum.

wondering the same thing here BL...

steel_ag
8th November 2012, 08:17 PM

I'm feeling free :)